What's new

More India troops in disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have improved good relation with many neighboring countries recently - Bangladesh , Nepal ( Thanks to Chinese Maoists for stepping down ) Srilanka, Afghan .Even with USA which had helped Pakistan on all three wars against India.But if you bring your troops near by our border we will do the same thing to defend us , btw China does not worth anything to invade by any country in the world and still they have this much of problem with these many countries :) .

Sri Lanka is more friendly to China now thanks to Tamil defeat.

Bangladesh has territorial disputes with India such as Bay of Bengal, and you can ask the Bangladeshi members on this forum how they feel about India.

I dont know about Indian-Nepalese relations much, Nepal is friendly with Pakistan and China also.

Afghanistan is not your neighbor, you share no borders with them and most of Afghanistan is still under Taliban control.

Sri Lanka is more friendly to China now thanks to Tamil defeat.
You are not abreast with current affairs i guess. You should have seen the interview of Srilanakan President Rajpakse..!!!!

Bangladesh has territorial disputes with India such as Bay of Bengal, and you can ask the Bangladeshi members on this forum how they feel about India.
Well we have a pro india government in Bangladesh. And only people that would hate india would be those hardcore religious people. But yes pro indian government there i dont think there is any major issues in our relations with bangla keep other border disputes apart
I dont know about Indian-Nepalese relations much, Nepal is friendly with Pakistan and China also.

Well True..!!! They are very good neigbhours to us..!!! But yes the influence of Maoists are threating their country and the relations between the two countries.

Afghanistan is not your neighbor, you share no borders with them and most of Afghanistan is still under Taliban control.

But still we have good relationship with them.. and we are a major partner there in their reconstruction work..!!! I am sure they would continue to be grateful for that.

Its india bad luck that it is sorrounded by enemy country,one is failed state second is ASIA super power,who helped to her to engage us.Anything can be solved if there is any issue as disputed area but beleave on each other

india and china has very good relation but some issues are not solved yet may be it could take some time but beleave on each other.

Friday, Jun 12, 2009

BEIJING: China on Thursday rejected suggestions that incursions by its troops into the Indian territory were on the rise, and cautioned India that any move to increase troop presence along the disputed border in Arunachal Pradesh “would only lead to a rivalry between the two countries.”

Arunachal Pradesh Governor J.J. Singh said earlier this week that two Army divisions of around 30,000 soldiers each would be deployed along the disputed border as part of a “planned augmentation of [India’s] capabilities to defend the country.” Mr. Singh’s statement followed reported claims from officials that Chinese incursions into Indian territory had become more frequent in the past one year.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told reporters on Thursday that China “cannot accept such an allegation.”

Mr. Qin said: “China and India have never demarcated the border. To resolve this issue at an early date is one of the 10 strategies to improve China-India relations. The two countries have reached a consensus on resolving this issue, and we hope the two countries will follow the 10 principles and jointly safeguard stability and tranquillity in the border areas. China has always followed such an attitude to settle the issue.”

Mr. Singh’s statement evoked a strong reaction from the local media and political analysts in China.

The People’s Daily, official newspaper of the Chinese Communist Party, said in an editorial on Thursday that a decision to move more troops to the border would lead to a rivalry between the two countries, and asked the Indian government to consider “whether or not it can afford the consequences of a potential confrontation with China.”

It said, “China is seen in India as both a potential threat and a competitor to surpass. But India can’t actually compete with China in a number of areas, like international influence, overall national power and economic scale. India apparently has not yet realised this.”

The paper described as “wishful thinking” that “gratitude for India’s restraint” in joining the “ring around China” established by the United States and Japan would see China deferring to Indian demands on territorial disputes.

“China won’t make any compromises in its border disputes with India,” it said.

While both China and India have agreed in principle to maintain “peace and tranquillity” along the disputed border, talks have made modest progress.

The Hindu : Front Page : China cautions India on troop build-up near border

pakistan and china dont war with indian, we want peace. but india occupy chinese territory and pakistan Kashmir. and this time ,indian deploy more than 60,000 soldiers to the disputed territory and wanna invade china. so that's a great threaten to china. if india make a polemical war. we will be compelled to war with indian!!

Whish! thats your argument!

Well India wants peace, and china and pakistan want war, hence they have jointly occupied indian kashmir,afghan pakhtunistan, tibet and claiming AP, Japanese islands etc. And China in its war mongering mode has built the world's largest army and pakistan a much larger than their population requires. They want to invade india and other peace loving countries, so thats a great threat to India and other peace loving nations. If war is thrust upon us by these expansionist nations, we'll be compelled to war with them.

See, even i can become a communist propagandist, but thats not an argument. Grow up and stop repeating the party line. earn your 50 cents someplace else.

Well India wants peace, and china and pakistan want war, hence they have jointly occupied indian kashmir,afghan pakhtunistan, tibet and claiming AP, Japanese islands etc.

I did not know Afghan Pakhtunistan is also an Indian territory occupied by Pakistan. Can you bring some light on this? Is that really an Indian territory? Which region? Let me know, if there is validity.

Well India wants peace, and china and pakistan want war, hence they have jointly occupied indian kashmir,afghan pakhtunistan, tibet and claiming AP, Japanese islands etc. And China in its war mongering mode has built the world's largest army and pakistan a much larger than their population requires. They want to invade india and other peace loving countries, so thats a great threat to India and other peace loving nations. If war is thrust upon us by these expansionist nations, we'll be compelled to war with them.

See, even i can become a communist propagandist, but thats not an argument. Grow up and stop repeating the party line. earn your 50 cents someplace else.

you want peace ,then get your a** back on the desk,don't expect chinese will recognized the "McMahon" china border which was demarcated by your uncle UK,if you are not willing to negotiate,yes ,chinese will always like war with india.US,UK stand on your side?we are ok with that.you want have N-war ?we are ok with that.we won't give up our land till last chinese take the last breath,yes ,we like war:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

Last edited:
you want peace ,then get your a** back on the desk,don't expect chinese will recognized the "McMahon" china border which was demarcated by your uncle UK,if you are not willing to negotiate,yes ,chinese will always like war with india.US,UK stand on your side?we are ok with that.you want start N-war ?we are ok with that.we won't give up our land utill last chinese take the last breath,yes ,we like war:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

Please go ahead and ask Chinese president to attack India then. What are you waiting for.....:hitwall:

you want peace ,then get your a** back on the desk,don't expect chinese will recognized the "McMahon" china border which was demarcated by your uncle UK,if you are not willing to negotiate,yes ,chinese will always like war with india.US,UK stand on your side?we are ok with that.you want start N-war ?we are ok with that.we won't give up our land utill last chinese take the last breath,yes ,we like war:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

Brother please do not do this, please always support India no matter how wrong India is. Otherwise, you will get a punishment from the mods. In another thread, Indians opened fire at your national flag, I protested and my posts got deleted.

Did you see, one Indian member claimed Afghan Pakhtunistan, Tibet and Japanese Islands are also Indian territories. Just support India. And you will get a number of thanks.

Brother please do not do this, please always support India no matter how wrong India is. Otherwise, you will get a punishment from the mods. In another thread, Indians opened fire at your national flag, I protested and my posts got deleted.

Did you see, one Indian member claimed Afghan Pakhtunistan, Tibet and Japanese Islands are also Indian territories. Just support India. And you will get a number of thanks.

I thought this was a Pakistan defense forum so anything against India is OK here......

Great way of playing victim card.:rofl:

i am pretty sure we are already doing it ,you won't wait too long

Ah ,communist,he didn't say those were indian territories,he told those were disputed.....you got him wrong....thnx

China has deployed 400000 troops near Indian border an has developed infrastructure near by Arunachal Pradesh. This is just a response from Indian side.

With how many countries you have/had problems? Tibet, Russia , Japan ,India ,Sounth Korea, Vietnam,USA... I am afraid page will be full of country names.

We have improved good relation with many neighboring countries recently - Bangladesh , Nepal ( Thanks to Chinese Maoists for stepping down ) Srilanka, Afghan .Even with USA which had helped Pakistan on all three wars against India.But if you bring your troops near by our border we will do the same thing to defend us , btw China does not worth anything to invade by any country in the world and still they have this much of problem with these many countries :) .

ooh man ,are you drug?? do china get any dispute territory problem with USA? once indian was a sanctionist by USA after indian nuclear bomb test in 1998. the whole indian recognize USA as his big enemy. but now indian is a chessman of USA to against china.
how you know china deployed 400000 troops near Indian border?? where you get the Number, from your goverment? your newpaper?? do you believe when your govement told you the number is 40000000000?? that's all your the indian politician'intrigue to vin the vote. does it wrong to developed infrastructure (build railway,airport,bridge。。)for tibet to develop its economy。 china invest the on the tibet infrastructure to develop and improve its people life . indian invest huge money to buy aircraft carrier, russia aircraft to thread its border country!! and indian occupy Sikkim and to be a interventionist to Nepal and Sri Lanka. and wanna invade pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom