What's new

More India troops in disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy(aimraul) wants the world to be the way it was 10000 years ago..!!! Ignoring him would be the best option... most of his posts have been reported for trolling and flaming.

And to the topic.. arunachal is not at all disputed and the recent poll percentages in the state indicates that they are very much happy being called indians. China is holding on to its anicient imperialistic map and trying to excersise it imperialist intentions again. I dont know why?? Dont they know that the world have changed and come a long way..!!!!!

unfortunately for you,even your uncle US and UK don't stand on your side about Tibet issue,Tibet is part of China more than 800 years , i am pretty sure they don't wanna be indian and living in the slum, Chinese government never recognised that so-call “McMahon Line” which was named by your uncle UK,it's even a disputed area on the united nations map

India doesnt want Tibet. What i want is a Tibet which is free of oppression.

Didn't Russia Returned Yinlong/Tarabarov Island, Zhenbao Island and half of the Heixiazi/Bolshoi Ussuriysky Island back to China in 2008 according to the 2004 border agreement?

This is correct. Unfortunately.

Our stupid leaders calculated that the so begins a friendship with the chinese. This is naive. Like be friend with hungry beast - the friendship will last exactly as long as you have enough meat to satisfy his hunger. Once it is over, you become his meal.

The only that could make Russia with its vast territory and small population - have more nuclear missiles. To one and a half billion chinese were afraid to acting unfriendly.

This is correct. Unfortunately.

Our stupid leaders calculated that the so begins a friendship with the chinese. This is naive. Like be friend with hungry beast - the friendship will last exactly as long as you have enough meat to satisfy his hunger. Once it is over, you become his meal.

The only that could make Russia with its vast territory and small population - have more nuclear missiles. To one and a half billion chinese were afraid to acting unfriendly.

Good luck with that. Didn't USSR tried that with US before already? What happened?

This guy(aimraul) wants the world to be the way it was 10000 years ago..!!! Ignoring him would be the best option... most of his posts have been reported for trolling and flaming.

And to the topic.. arunachal is not at all disputed and the recent poll percentages in the state indicates that they are very much happy being called indians. China is holding on to its anicient imperialistic map and trying to excersise it imperialist intentions again. I dont know why?? Dont they know that the world have changed and come a long way..!!!!!

Sorry to say that according to UN, it is still a disputed territory, so no one can lay absolute claim to it yet. Beside China doesn't want whole Arunachal, it just wants South Tibet back.

There is no dispute at all. Arunachal is India..so where is the hitch ?

no way!!

Arunachal is a part of china, indian steal Arunachal from china after world warII. china will never give up to get it back .

Hahahah. This is funny. Without USSR weapons in charity-presents to Mao, you, comrade, now would not be sitting under a red flag.

In addition, since 1945 the USSR had no territorial issues with anybody. Except, again, insatiable сhinese. And forever weeping japanese - give us our islands... hlup hlup hlup...

i don't care if you are real russian or not,our president have 8 talks over the last year,so our country are close now,and Chinese always thank USSR for the help,but don't overestimate that help,we fight with our blood ,not your a couple of guns, if chinese enjoy invasion,USSR died 1000 years ago ,so did Japan,so there is no if in the history,forgot the “остров Даманский ”?it's not because of you we are here, chinese feudal society is gone, just to remind you,chinese also remenber USSR tried to nuclear us

1000 (800) years ago China was beaten my mongols : )

Я то вполне настоящий, мой китайский друг. И на Даманском вас неплохо отпежили, наверное грузовиками потом шкварки от своих народно-освободительных солдатиков возили.

India doesnt want Tibet. What i want is a Tibet which is free of oppression.

when it comes to oppression,Tibet is not way close to indian-controlled kashmir
i can say "welcome to Tibet" ,can you make sure i will be still alive after visiting indian-controlled kashmir

Last edited:
There is no dispute at all. Arunachal is India..so where is the hitch ?

indian is not a man of his words, is a shamefull liar, and was once promise to have negotiations and consultation with china to solve those dispute area in peace,however they didnt carry out their promise ,and send more army and troop there . it's not acceptable. indian Unreasonable provocation will enrage china. China will give indian the intense counter-attack firmly, will let India taste 1962 defeat once more,however indian is not chinese opponent both in economy, science national defense, technology ! indian will lose the war if they want the war again

Hello mr troll....are you awake?? Violence is there only in certain places of kash....and still kash,is a fav tourist destination.......and the world saw,what you did in tibet......many countries protested against your violent oppression....and kash is only brought upon by enemy nations like pak and china........and why bring kash in here.....do you need to derail every thread??

however indian is not chinese opponent both in economy, science national defense, technology!

No :tongue: India has great potential. In some things bigger, then China.

No offence - but funny clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
indian is not a man of his words, is a shamefull liar, and was once promise to have negotiations and consultation with china to solve those dispute area in peace,however they didnt carry out their promise ,and send more army and troop there . it's not acceptable. indian Unreasonable provocation will enrage china. China will give indian the intense counter-attack firmly, will let India taste 1962 defeat once more,however indian is not chinese opponent both in economy, science national defense, technology ! indian will lose the war if they want the war again

Be careful with your choice of words, are you the spokesman of the Govt of China ?

Not acceptable ?? Who are you to decide what is acceptable or not ? Who has asked for your opinion ? If China gets enraged , who cares ??

Go take a walk or a cold shower.

when it comes to oppression,Tibet is not way close to indian-controlled kashmir
i can say "welcome to Tibet" ,can you make sure i will be still alive after visiting indian-controlled kashmir

Yes one can gurantee return of foreigners alive from J&K . However, you with your attitude may not.

Hahahah. This is funny. Without USSR weapons in charity-presents to Mao, you, comrade, now would not be sitting under a red flag.

In addition, since 1945 the USSR had no territorial issues with anybody. Except, again, insatiable сhinese. And forever weeping japanese - give us our islands... hlup hlup hlup...

if without UK's colonize,there wont india today, if without British master's admonishing, india are still a crowd of barbaric animals.nowdays india Inherited the Territory where their UK's father steal from china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom