What's new

More India troops in disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
if without UK's colonize,there wont india today, if without British master's admonishing, india are still a crowd of barbaric animals.nowdays india Inherited the Territory where their UK's father steal from china.

Was china sleeping at that time?:taz:

Why was this question not raised when English were occupying so called Chinese territory?:chilli:

Suddenly Chinese authorities wake up and start crying like a zombie...this was mine...that was mine....... Tibet is mine...Arunachal is mine......Bhutan should be a part of China........ Anything else you want to put your claim on...:hitwall:

1000 (800) years ago China was beaten my mongols : )

Я то вполне настоящий, мой китайский друг. И на Даманском вас неплохо отпежили, наверное грузовиками потом шкварки от своих народно-освободительных солдатиков возили.
china is more important to russia , than china need russia ! you should know it, nowdays russia is not the soviet anymore. and china is not its 30years ago. and what your means" Our stupid leaders calculated that the so begins a friendship with the chinese"
because your country need china, china is so importance to Russia.

Hello mr troll....are you awake?? Violence is there only in certain places of kash....and still kash,is a fav tourist destination.......and the world saw,what you did in tibet......many countries protested against your violent oppression....and kash is only brought upon by enemy nations like pak and china........and why bring kash in here.....do you need to derail every thread??

what can i say, there are over 260 countries in this world, always feel sorry to see 1B people begging the westen countries for their interest,kissing CNN BBC's *** ,like those media rerepresent the world's voice, and the funny part is those westen countries insult these 1B people for over 100 years.

Last edited:
Sorry to say that according to UN, it is still a disputed territory, so no one can lay absolute claim to it yet. Beside China doesn't want whole Arunachal, it just wants South Tibet back.

According to UN??? Under what resolution, charter????

And south Tibet??? That is what i am saying OLD map the world have come a long way from there..!!! If the people of AP dont have any problem.. being with india.. why do you have to interfere??? Why do you want to increase your Land Mass???

According to UN??? Under what resolution, charter????

And south Tibet??? That is what i am saying OLD map the world have come a long way from there..!!! If the people of AP dont have any problem.. being with india.. why do you have to interfere??? Why do you want to increase your Land Mass???

there wont be peach between china and indian forever if the disputed territory can't be setteled well.

Hello mr 2008nd,did you know that during the mughal era,before the british invasion,india accounted for 25% of the world's gdp.......learn and study before trolling here.....thnx

no,no~~~did your goverment tell you that india accounted for 99.999% of the world's gdp during the mughal era. pls learn more and consult literature to know how's chinese GDP at that time.lol

No goi doesn't tell those......history does.....learn bout the mughal era....see how much land it covered.....you wd understand.......the figure is true,i assure you.......ignorance only shows how cheap you are.......

indian,let's stop blahing,as you wish,war is coming,make sure you have enough defense budgets for that

prove to me ,how long you name that place with this stupid "Arunachal ".sorry ,we don't call that name over the last hundreds years

and no body called tibet china a hundred years before:angel:

indian,let's stop blahing,as you wish,war is coming,make sure you have enough defense budgets for that

India wants war with China and India wants war with Pakistan.

Why not Pakistan and China join hands and just give India one final war that it will never forget.

:pakistan::china:

India wants war with China and India wants war with Pakistan.

Why not Pakistan and China join hands and just give India one final war that it will never forget.

:pakistan::china:

Please go ahead.........ask your leaders if they can afford a war at this point in time.....India has never attacked any country...but is more than willing to defend the territory......India never wants was ...its pushed into a war .....:coffee: so please go ahead and ask your leaders to attack.........what are you guys waiting for....:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom