What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
well yeah i want to live under mass murderer , but i dont want to see Karachi and its population suffer in the name of Islam ..
women get Acid attacks , Danda bardar force will go to Universities and stop Co-education ... and for your kind Information i live my entire life in MQM dominating area , and have face only few issues because of them ...
& Selective action is continue. NO wonder we are becoming joke. I wish our politicians use same language against punjabi taliban and for those terrorists of lal masjid. But when you have LEJ terrorist from gujrat NA107 abid raza kotla sitting in the Parliment, what do you expect from government? baba g ka Thurla!

کوئی حیرانی والی بات نہیں دنیا ھمیں دھشت گرد سٹیٹ کہے

Last edited:
[
& Selective action is continue. NO wonder we are becoming joke. I wish our politicians use same language against punjabi taliban and for those terrorists of lal masjid. But when you have LEJ terrorist from gujrat NA107 sitting in the Parliment, what do you expect from government? baba g ka Thurla!

They are Punjabi , enough said ... it does not matter if the Taliban word is associated with them ...
i wonder what will happen if some Organization come up with name of " Muhajir Taliban " or " Urdu bolne wale Taliban " hahahahaha

pakistan need a
ataturk3.jpg

It's just local madrassahs importing students from other parts of the country(as if there are no poor children in the surroundings of Islamabad). They want the residents of Islamabad to wear shuttle cock burqa like they do in Waziristan.

There was a case recently where a large number of very young girls were recovered from some home in Karachi who came from Bajaur to study here, as if that area founds itself lacking in such nonsense. Its not the local in big cities who would opt to send their children there, they know better and have enough resources to avoid such fate. The Mullahs under the guise of religion (for the nth time) establish such centers to continue living on "donations" and spread radicalization in the neighborhood. And the worst part, the leaders from JI insisted that those girls be left there under the supervision of the same animals who left such young girls in an empty house in the first place.

Sorry Sir order is their and more evidence is in favor of it and an still even those who don't consider covering face compulsory even they don't allow any showbiz thing, so moral brigade will keep coming up until and unless state stop these ads kind of things themselves.

No brother.

Volume 8, Book 74, Number 247: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas:

Al-Fadl bin 'Abbas rode behind the Prophet as his companion rider on the back portion of his she camel on the Day of Nahr (slaughtering of sacrifice, 10th Dhul-Hijja) and Al-Fadl was a handsome man. The Prophet stopped to give the people verdicts. In the meantime, a beautiful woman From the tribe of Khath'am came, asking the verdict of Allah's Apostle. Al-Fadl started looking at her as her beauty attracted him. The Prophet looked behind while Al-Fadl was looking at her; so the Prophet held out his hand backwards and caught the chin of Al-Fadl and turned his face (to the owner sides in order that he should not gaze at her. She said, "O Allah's Apostle! The obligation of Performing Hajj enjoined by Allah on His worshipers, has become due (compulsory) on my father who is an old man and who cannot sit firmly on the riding animal. Will it be sufficient that I perform Hajj on his behalf?" He said, "Yes."

No brother.

Volume 8, Book 74, Number 247: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas:

Al-Fadl bin 'Abbas rode behind the Prophet as his companion rider on the back portion of his she camel on the Day of Nahr (slaughtering of sacrifice, 10th Dhul-Hijja) and Al-Fadl was a handsome man. The Prophet stopped to give the people verdicts. In the meantime, a beautiful woman From the tribe of Khath'am came, asking the verdict of Allah's Apostle. Al-Fadl started looking at her as her beauty attracted him. The Prophet looked behind while Al-Fadl was looking at her; so the Prophet held out his hand backwards and caught the chin of Al-Fadl and turned his face (to the owner sides in order that he should not gaze at her. She said, "O Allah's Apostle! The obligation of Performing Hajj enjoined by Allah on His worshipers, has become due (compulsory) on my father who is an old man and who cannot sit firmly on the riding animal. Will it be sufficient that I perform Hajj on his behalf?" He said, "Yes."
No Sir I can give lot more proof for example a women came to PROPHET SAW who just lost a son and was completely covered including face so another women said to her you have lost a son still you are full in control completely covered she replied and said I have lost son not my honor and RASOOL SAW appreciated it. Also when ayats specially the ayat in Surah Ahzab came you will find in book of Hadees that no women used to go out except covering her entire body including face only used to keep an eye open to see the way.

pakistan need a
ataturk3.jpg
Lol turkey is no more secular state after takeover of erdogan. You can't see their interference in internal matters of China?
, while activities of turks seperaterists are increasing everyday.
Even in Ramadan, those Islamist increases the violence , just last Ramadan 2014 in Xinjiang , they killed 50 innocent Chinese people.
Erdogan want to Isolate turkey from western & other parts of the world.Turkey is moving towards violence due to policies of erdogan.
Turkey will surely miss Mustafa kemal attaturk in future.
While China is dealing with iron hand against the Islamists. ..China has good and Peaceful future. Nobody should allow anybody to raise weapon and impose personal or any religious agenda by any means of force.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the fear of danda of Pakistan army.
These people would have gone one step further and thrown acid on women in markets like they do in Afghanistan.

if not public reporting of acid attacks on ladies by the rss affiliated groups, then beatings have happened.

there are so-called muslims also doing "moral policing" india for 20 years now, most recently in the southern indian town of mangalore ( from where aishwarya rai belongs ) but also in indian kashmir, via the burqa brigade there, the "dukhtaraan-e-millat", which is leadered by the top burqa in india, asiya andrabi...

from ( Asia Times: Kashmiri militants hide behind the veil )...
She had been at the forefront of enforcing an earlier burqa campaign in the early 1990s. Andrabi and her band of burqa-clad women are known to have thrown acid and paint on women who did not wear the burqa, an allegation the DeM leader strongly denied in an interview to this correspondent in 2001.

Young girls, especially of the middle and upper classes, styled their hair and used makeup forbidden by the militants. Some paid a heavy price for the defiance. Four years ago, a teenage girl was shot in the legs for wearing jeans and a pullover and not covering her head. In 2000, another girl was shot in the legs for wearing jeans and cycling on the streets of Srinagar. There were instances when unidentified gunmen stormed beauty salons and sprayed bullets to force the owners to shut down their business. But these were isolated cases of coercion.

Then in August 2001, the Lashkar-e-Jabbar announced its edict - women were ordered to "be modest and wear the burqa, or face consequences". The consequences were made clear when the LeJ claimed responsibility for throwing acid on two women for not obeying the dress code. The response was immediate. Women scurried to the tailors to get themselves burqas. But even as they bought them, now priced three times as high as before, they grumbled. This was not a part of their tradition.

from ( Asiya Andrabi: Warrior in Veil, The Milli Gazette, Vol.3 No.17, MG63(1-15 Sep 02) )...
That’s why she wants her two sons to emulate Osama bin Laden and Mullah Mohammad Omar

some pakistani members of pdf call the separatists in indian kashmir as "freedom fighters" but i am sure pakistanis would not want these talibani "freedom fighters" to roam the streets of islamabad or karachi.

but the talibanization of kashmir is majorly the fault of the indian establishment which did not stop the deobandis and tableeghi jamaatis in turning the liberal ( it seems ) culture of kashmir to obscene talibanization... indeed, i would say, the indian establishment encouraged the dukhtaraan-e-millat group because this group was fighting against the local muslim psyche rather than the external indian army/establishment.

----------------

south asia is shit.

pakistan need a
ataturk3.jpg

no, pakistan needs a nasser and a gaddafi and a guevara.

There was a case recently where a large number of very young girls were recovered from some home in Karachi who came from Bajaur to study here, as if that area founds itself lacking in such nonsense. Its not the local in big cities who would opt to send their children there, they know better and have enough resources to avoid such fate. The Mullahs under the guise of religion (for the nth time) establish such centers to continue living on "donations" and spread radicalization in the neighborhood. And the worst part, the leaders from JI insisted that those girls be left there under the supervision of the same animals who left such young girls in an empty house in the first place.

I don't understand the point. I mean yes those children are poor, but wouldn't it make more sense to just build a madrassah in tribal areas if that's where you only get children from? And you're right, they intentionally make madrassahs in big cities to get funding from the local rich(mostly haraamkhours) as well as to make halaal "badmaashi" for themselves.

And man we're such a greedy nation, we'd sell even Allah and our religion for money. It's not just these salafis/deobandis, but also the barelvis who'd just arrange an urs every year to collect more donations. The same reason you also see these bearded skullcap wearing freaks migrating to non-sharia compliant west, including with the "ever evil Amreeka".

da Fuq , they need Me as their President :victory:
vote for me in next presidential election .. as Azaad Umeedwar :raise:

sure, you will be pakistan's first poet-president and true poets are free-minds, so you will be a azaad umeedwar. :agree:

sure, you will be pakistan's first poet-president and true poets are free-minds, so you will be a azaad umeedwar. :agree:

Isi baat pe Araz kia hai :)

Karoo esa kaam ke bhala ho saare jahan ka ..
vote do mujh gareeb ko , key ban jao sadar Pakistan ka :D

And when I complaint why he is not being banned, certain mods complaint that I have gripe against the system. If supporting terrorism is not ban-able act on this forum, I don't know what is!
I also reported him several times but the mods did nothing and yet they say sympathizing with terrorists will get you banned on PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom