What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so now faces offend? I remember the hadith when Hazart Abbas was staring at a beautiful young women's face during Haj and the Prophet(saws) held his head and forced him to face the other way. He didn't tell the lady to cover her face.
These filth are a cancer and need to be eradicated. Non-action just emboldens their actions.

well in India too sometimes few so called self proclaimed tried to be moral police but all these elements must be discarded as used paper napkins

Should've drawn beards on too.

Secular fascists don't go around spray painting bikinis on Mullah types now do they? Nope, tisc tisc.

Verbal diarrhea can be easily diagnosed by your local doctor or butcher, medication readily available, you suffer needlessly friend.
Sir my only issue is I don't follow west but follow Quran and Sunnah and this crap of modelling and the pics posted is completely haram, and I won't defend or allow Haram to please members here. Sir and please Sir don't quote me here.

PAKISTAN ka matlab kiya ??????? ........ Anyways good work ....

Lol so now faces offend? I remember the hadith when Hazart Abbas was staring at a beautiful young women's face during Haj and the Prophet(saws) held his head and forced him to face the other way. He didn't tell the lady to cover her face.
These filth are a cancer and need to be eradicated. Non-action just emboldens their actions.
Sorry but modelling was not allowed and order of Hijab are strict this crap of modelling and fashion is not allowed and women are ordered to cover face in Islam. Sir

Sir my only issue is I don't follow west but follow Quran and Sunnah and this crap of modelling and the pics posted is completely haram, and I won't defend or allow Haram to please members here. Sir and please Sir don't quote me here.

Many members sometimes disagree with your views here dear but i must compliment you on thing that i have never seen you loosing your cool or posting off topic stuff :tup:

Sorry but modelling was not allowed and order of Hijab are strict this crap of modelling and fashion is not allowed and women are ordered to cover face in Islam. Sir

Well ok, but there is no order for women to cover their face. There is plenty of evidence against this action, including the hadith I highlighted above.

dear pakistan

please build more madrasas and create semi humans army in these madrasas . its really good for you .

regards

Janab ap hi MQM ke against ho , Karachi mai ager MQM na rahi tu JI aye gi ..
aur phir woh real larkiyun pe darhi lagayen gay

There presence in Islamabad is big question on our All institutions including Judiciary, Army and Government. ..
They didn't learn lesson from lal masjid episode, They killed openly our 14 Army jawans in lal masjid, and next year on anniversary of lal masjid, they killed our dozens policemen through suicide bomber infront of lal masjid ...
Burka Mullahs openly threatened all institutions that they have suicide bombers.
If we don't learn lesson from past then we have to face new chapters of terrorism for decades. Never ending violence I say. Unfortunately
:(

Well ok, but there is no order for women to cover their face. There is plenty of evidence against this action, including the hadith I highlighted above.
Sorry Sir order is their and more evidence is in favor of it and an still even those who don't consider covering face compulsory even they don't allow any showbiz thing, so moral brigade will keep coming up until and unless state stop these ads kind of things themselves.

Janab ap hi MQM ke against ho , Karachi mai ager MQM na rahi tu JI aye gi ..
aur phir woh real larkiyun pe darhi lagayen gay
Yes when MQM will go from Karachi terrorism will go from Karachi and bhatta will go from Karachi and also other crimes will go from Karachi because main power behind these crimes MQM will go.

Yes when MQM will go from Karachi terrorism will go from Karachi and bhatta will go from Karachi and also other crimes will go from Karachi because main power behind these crimes MQM will go.

yes and all girls and women will need to grow beards and men will wear burqa hahahaha right ?
i would rather live under MQM , than live under these A holes ...

Of-course there is no order for women to cover their face because if there was, Allah did not have to instruct Muslims to lower their gaze. Only a retard would gaze a burqa -clad woman.

Clipboard01.jpg

"Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do." Surat An-Nūr. 24:30.

The west is not perfect nor perfectly Islamic. And I daresay, it is FAR more perfect than most Muslim countries and FAR more Islamic. There's humanity in some of these liberties you despise.

Your disapproval of the way others chose to dress is noted, yet you have have way more pressing issues to contend with rather than these petty ones. Solve hunger, poverty, save your own soul before you tell us what to do with ours.

Most of your faith will be tested by betterment of yourself and those who need help around you, forcing your customs on others and being overtly pious is neither Islamic nor helpful.

The selective outrage, the hypocrisy is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom