What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai, my knowledge is limited but whatever little understanding I have on this subject, I'll share with you but concisely.

View attachment 239853

It translates as: "O Prophet (PBUH), tell your wives, and your daughters, and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."

Please pay close attention to the word underlined in red. The word is 'jalabib', plural of a word 'Jilbab' an Arabic word that means (in English) an ankle down shirt or a cloak. It is quite obvious that a shirt or part of a shirt cannot be used to cover the head unless we are talking about a garment such as 'saree' that has an extendable 'pallu' and you might have seen Pakistani ladies do use to cover up their heads (especially upon hearing Azan) with saree's pallu. However, saree or saree-like garment is not present in Arab culture and the shirt that Arab women use to wear is a loose ankle down cloak that simply cant be extended to cover the head. One would need a separate piece of clothing to cover the head. To me, 'extension' of 'jilbab' simply means to use lose shirt so that bosom is covered such that its curves and shape is no longer visible.
Thank you for the information. A must read for all.

Those who live in glass house must not throw stones upon others ....(RSS, Bajrungdal etc )
RSS, Bajrang Dal etc do not have madrasas nor are they foreign countries pumping surplus oil money into them like the Saudis are doing in Pakistan for spreading fundamentalism of the Wahabi kind! :P

Exactly. Now watch the feigned outrage of the same moral brigade come pouring forth in this thread too.
this is how red mosque outrage began.
their thugs would roam around the streets harassing public celebrating new year or getting on with their lives. then it moved to wall chalking then unlawful occupation/ usurping public property then violence against people, burning shops, attacking schools and then killing police personnel, kidnap and then managing to kill SSG personnel and then after walking free from Iftikhar Chaudhary's courts forming Ghazi force to open a season on Pakistan army and Pakistanis

RSS, Bajrang Dal etc do not have madrasas nor are they foreign countries pumping surplus oil money into them like the Saudis are doing in Pakistan for spreading fundamentalism of the Wahabi kind! :P

I think he meant the common vigilantism and not their beliefs.

this is how red mosque outrage began.
their thugs would roam around the streets harassing public celebrating new year or getting on with their lives. then it moved to wall chalking then unlawful occupation/ usurping public property then violence against people, burning shops, attacking schools and then killing police personnel, kidnap and then managing to kill SSG personnel and then after walking free from Iftikhar Chaudhary's courts forming Ghazi force to open a season on Pakistan army and Pakistanis

The "best" and the saddest part is that all is done in the name of Islam, which renders the public-at-large unable to respond the way they should. These criminals must be stopped.

Not only that ....we have Iran also pumping money into their Imam Barghas as well and KSA is also doing the same in India what they are doing in Pakistan ....Hindus cannot be funded from foreign because there is no Hindu state anywhere other than Hindu-stan ...RSS and Bajrang Dal do have similar Mandars and Ghaats where they do exactly the same what ISIS and talebans are doing ...The only difference is that Talebans in Pakistan failed to take over ...but in India they are sitting in the Rajia Sabha and Lok Sabha ....:secret:

Not only that ....we have Iran also pumping money into their Imam Barghas as well and KSA is also doing the same in India what they are doing in Pakistan ....Hindus cannot be funded from foreign because there is no Hindu state anywhere other than Hindu-stan ...RSS and Bajrang Dal do have similar Mandars and Ghaats where they do exactly the same what ISIS and talebans are doing ...The only difference is that Talebans in Pakistan failed to take over ...but in India they are sitting in the Rajia Sabha and Lok Sabha ....:secret:
not a fan of the religious far right here but its funny to see some of you Pakistanis so desperate to compare Indian right wing groups to taliban, isis etc when in your heart of hearts you know who the real terrorists are :coffee:

anyway, moral policing disgusts me.. these backward people should all move to nejd in saudistan and marry a camel or something :P

And when I complaint why he is not being banned, certain mods complaint that I have gripe against the system. If supporting terrorism is not ban-able act on this forum, I don't know what is!
Have a look,I don't know how these fatwas are allowed here. He is spreading poison misusing freedom of speech. But when you question him, he will quote some verses of Quran and it's interpretation for use of vengeance and act as angel in front of audience. .Also .Have a look on his Facebook page, spreading same propoganda & poison 24 hour per day as nefarious villain of old time. He got few fans in Facebook. lol

Have a look on this gem.How he give fatwa against our army.

Attachments

• 1437565660238.jpg
    1437565660238.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 44
Have a look,I don't know how these fatwas are allowed here. He is spreading poison misusing freedom of speech. But when you question him, he will quote some verses of Quran and it's interpretation for use of vengeance and act as angel in front of audience. .Also .Have a look on his Facebook page, spreading same propoganda & poison 24 hour per day as nefarious villain of old time.

Have a look on this gem.How he give fatwa our against army
Bhai, I am totally helpless here. Getting him banned is a big thing, when I rated some of his funny posts negatively, those ratings were reversed too. There you go, this much support he garners from certain members.

Just add him in ignore list...But I am only concerned about general public, and innocent people getting trap in this mentality unless you putoff mask and show them real animal inside it.
Well, he is not as bad as certain Hindutvawadi terrorist apologist.

Well, he is not as bad as certain Hindutvawadi terrorist apologist.
Lol you are being sarcastic . I know :)
Yes Hinduism promotes peace even every religion promotes peace. While
Hindus don't speak against their own army. NO extremist fatwas available for army according to my knowledge.
Have a look on Gandhi and his life irrespective of any religion. Big example for others & for humanity and Peace.

Last edited:
Should've drawn beards on too.

Secular fascists don't go around spray painting bikinis on Mullah types now do they? Nope, tisc tisc.
State needs to do this job these kind off adds can't be tolerated if state will fail and create space some one would fill it. So Nawaz Shareef stop eating Nihari and wake up before things get out of control.
Verbal diarrhea can be easily diagnosed by your local doctor or butcher, medication readily available, you suffer needlessly friend.

not a fan of the religious far right here but its funny to see some of you Pakistanis so desperate to compare Indian right wing groups to taliban, isis etc when in your heart of hearts you know who the real terrorists are :coffee:

anyway, moral policing disgusts me.. these backward people should all move to nejd in saudistan and marry a camel or something :P
In the heart of my heart I know the real terrorist is the one who is the prime minister of India ...
I agree with your last comment ...as i do believe in Freedom of speech ....However ...As India is a big country and is overly populated ...Hindutva is one of the main reason fanning terrorism in the region ....

Hinduism promotes peace even every religion promotes peace. While
Hindus don't speak against their own army. NO extremist fatwas available for army according to my knowledge.
Have a look on Gandhi and his life irrespective of any religion. Big example for others for humanity and Peace.

You did not understand the context...But as you rightly said every religion promotes peace.....

Off course and this bullshi* in the names of adds is also totally prohibited so state needs to stop themselves other wise don't cry if others do the job which state should and must do.

Seeing a bit of skin, doesn't really set my meters running on overdrive. Nor do I stare into the souls of these women, either stop getting excited at the sight of these, or stop looking. Your objections are completely useless to us.

Your freedom and insanity starts and ends with you, don't cross the line over to my side.

A pious man no doubt you claim to be, that's good, excellent, yet, the least pious thing is the over nature of your faith and your ideals imposed on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom