What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys may I please speak up as an outsider in defense of Zarvan?

His views on the female stuff is a bit extreme. Ok, but you should hear what I have to say about homos in these enlightened times.

But where is he directly or indirectly supporting terrorism or terrorists here man? At max he is alluding to Sri Ram Sene type vigilantism which we see here in India on Valentine's day etc.

Sorry for speaking out of turn.

Bhaio yeh sab choro, naya tamasha agaya hai with Malik Riaz.

But where is he directly or indirectly supporting terrorism or terrorists here man? At max he is alluding to Sri Ram Sene type vigilantism which we see here in India on Valentine's day etc.

They warn of dire consequences and situation getting out of control because their kind will take the law into their hands? I don't know, but it sounds pretty much along the lines of supporting terrorism or the ideology behind it.

Lal Masjid isn't all that far! :P

Another one of those Qabza masjids letting loose their students.

investigation can find out if it is the moral brigade or someone has done it for fun because if you look at these boards you will see that these are on ground and easily reachable. So it seems someone just had a wild fun

This is haram. My god you are in a worst state than one can imagine.
Facebook, sorry. I don't wish to waste my time.
Plus: @syedali73 is very educated in this field, if it's haram or etc, etc. He can help. He is certainly more educated than me and you.
Can he show me one ayah in Quran that categorically declares revealing of face as haram? or stopping common Muslim women (not Ummahat al Mo'mineen) from going about everyday business outside their homes? I bet he wont be able to do so. Instead he will present weak ahadith and wordings from certain Muslim scholars who themselves were inhabitants (and representatives) of fiercely male dominated societies.

Bhaio yeh sab choro, naya tamasha agaya hai with Malik Riaz.
What is that?

They warn of dire consequences and situation getting out of control because their kind will take the law into their hands? I don't know, but it sounds pretty much along the lines of supporting terrorism or the ideology behind it.

My point was it could mean vandalizing photo shoots, studios, whacking around camera crew, production guys, heckling (even some good old fashioned boot polish) of models, etc.

Its common here. Wondering why you would jump to the other extreme of deadly force.

Will Pakistan stop the House of Saud from pumping money into these madrasas? If not, things are going to get a lot worse.
Those who live in glass house must not throw stones upon others ....(RSS, Bajrungdal etc )

Can he show me one ayah in Quran that categorically declares revealing of face as haram? or stopping common Muslim women (not Ummahat al Mo'mineen) from going about everyday business outside their homes? I bet he wont be able to do so. Instead he will present weak ahadith and wordings from certain Muslim scholars who themselves were inhabitants (and representatives) of fiercely male dominated societies.
I have never been a fan of covering women in Saudi style Burqa and keeping them at home at all times. Some people have disoriented Islam and are misleading the masses. May god help us.
@Zarvan , any thoughts on his post?

What is that?
Someone blackmailing him. threatening him and he said he will reveal all this to media. Am i correct @Jango ?

My point was it could mean vandalizing photo shoots, studios, whacking around camera crew, production guys, heckling (even some good old fashioned boot polish) of models, etc.

Its common here. Wondering why you would jump to the other extreme of deadly force.

Because trust me, I know this specimen. I have run all sorts of tests (TSH, T3, T3, Culture and sensitivity, Serum calcium, rest of the electrolytes, FBC you name it Lol) on this particular one. :rofl: I have interactions with him since time immemorial. He supported Taliban and denounced all action against them when they were at large and situation seemed hopeless for this country. I have seen him support the terrorists of Red Mosque when they were fighting against the state and firing at the forces. Please, don't be fooled by the toned down rhetoric and sensationalism because the last TTP stronghold has been overrun by Pakistan Army. He has suddenly gone patriotic because his brethren have lost the war. You are in presense of a real piece of work. One who has no free thinking mind.

Those who live in glass house must not throw stones upon others ....(RSS, Bajrungdal etc )

I agree.

But the amount of skin we are use to, you would by now have had a nuclear implosion in Pakistan.

Zarvan would have smashed straight through your computer screens.

Someone blackmailing him. threatening him and he said he will reveal all this to media. Am i correct @Jango ?

Yup.

A couple of retired court martialed Cols who is sometimes also a Brig demanding some money and blackmailing Malik Riaz...a couple of videos as well.

Things about to get spicy on 8 PM talk shows! :)

I have never been a fan of covering women in Saudi style Burqa and keeping them at home at all times. Some people have disoriented Islam and are misleading the masses. May god help us.
I am talking about modelling and posting pictures in public and yes Surah Ahzab ayat is for covering face, even those who say covering face is not compulsory even they don't deny this ayat is for covering of face, but they try to say this was only for that time. No Sir it wasn't as for those who think face covering is not compulsory, even they don't allow fashion modelling and posting pictures in public like these banners are posted. So study Islam before talking and I have countered Mr Syed Ali several times before you were missing from those threads.

Lastly stop tagging me here I am not going to reply any more Any one interested in further debates This is my facebook profile
Zarvan Bin Sajid | Facebook
This is my Facebook profile add me here and I can debate for thousands of hours with you here

Because trust me, I know this specimen. I have run all sorts of tests (TSH, T3, T3, Culture and sensitivity, Serum calcium, rest of the electrolytes, FBC you name it Lol) on this particular one. :rofl: I have interactions with him since time immemorial. He supported Taliban and denounced all action against them when they were at large and situation seemed hopeless for this country. I have seen him support the terrorists of Red Mosque when they were fighting against the state and firing at the forces. Please, don't be fooled by the toned down rhetoric and sensationalism because the last TTP stronghold has been overrun by Pakistan Army. He has suddenly gone patriotic because his brethren have lost the war. You are in presense of a real piece of work. One who has no free thinking mind.

Ya I remember his "Punishment is death Mr" days.

But I like him. Maybe the fact that he's on the other side of the border could have something to do with it as well.

One thing is desirable, opposite of which is undesirable and not impermissible (haram). Issue with our ultra radical ulema is, they do not differentiate between undesirable (na-pasand) and impressible (haram). Haraam is very strong word and there are only few things that are literally haram in Islam such as getting married to very close relatives, or consuming pork, or commiting adultery or murdering an innocent etc. Others are undesirable acts and Muslims are advised, at times strongly, to avoid those but that is all. These are terminology jargons created by the scholars for God knows what purpose. Have you ever though about Farz and waajib? What is the difference between the two or if at all? ask some mullah and you'll return even more confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom