What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isalmically they aren't sorry not allowed and if state will protect this kind of bullshi* then state will loose support and those who are already willing to take law in their own hands will take power. The state learns soon better other wise no matter How many operations you keep doing this will not end.

What are they doing in adds first place ? Well if state will not remove these things some one will do it sooner or later so if our leaders if they get some time from Niharis and Bear than they need to check these things other wise things are not looking good.
Islamically, gazing women is also not allowed. Follow Islam yourself first then talk about others.

Last edited:
Islamically, gazing women is also not allowed. Follow Islam yourself first than talk about others.
Off course and this bullshi* in the names of adds is also totally prohibited so state needs to stop themselves other wise don't cry if others do the job which state should and must do.

You really need some professional help. Plus, if you feel these ads are containing nude content, please lower your eyes. Think you people can do that. Has to do with the thought process than these ads.
Sorry you need to study Islam first than talk this kind of things are not allowed and will not be tolerated the question is what these people done with these boards the question why state didn't do it ? They need to their job because even according to our constitution which some here claims to be Islamic also makes it compulsory on governments to check these things and stop all non Islamic acts

Isalmically they aren't sorry not allowed and if state will protect this kind of bullshi* then state will loose support and those who are already willing to take law in their own hands will take power. The state learns soon better other wise no matter How many operations you keep doing this will not end.

What are they doing in adds first place ? Well if state will not remove these things some one will do it sooner or later so if our leaders if they get some time from Niharis and Bear than they need to check these things other wise things are not looking good.

:lol: Okay Future. Zarvan Aziz.

Lal masjid Terrorists are active again. Where is ISI?
they should plant bomb there and kill all 5000 students of Mullah abdul aziz... They are big threat for Peace and Pakistan. This is automatic bomb in making. ...they are becoming strong again slowly.

Will Pakistan stop the House of Saud from pumping money into these madrasas? If not, things are going to get a lot worse.

it's not even saudi funded....it's local home grown, home funded (charity/donations)....

stop blaming everything on saudia.....

Sorry you need to study Islam first than talk this kind of things are not allowed and will not be tolerated the question is what these people done with these boards the question why state didn't do it ? They need to their job because even according to our constitution which some here claims to be Islamic also makes it compulsory on governments to check these things and stop all non Islamic acts
What more do you ask for them. they are advertising female clothing. Something for females to see. Why bother looking, has to do more with what person thinks like, in my opinion.

55aee9941b985.jpg

Again you need some professional help. You do know that indirectly you are supporting those who are involved in these activities.

What more do you ask for them. they are advertising female clothing. Something for females to see. Why bother looking, has to do more with what person thinks like, in my opinion.

55aee9941b985.jpg

Again you need some professional help. You do know that indirectly you are supporting those who are involved in these activities.
I don't need help you need to start following Islam and stop defending Haram things Sir. My only problem is state is not doing its job I hope state wakes up soon. State will start doing job their would be no private moral brigade and if state would fail it would become impossible to stop them.

State needs to do this job these kind off adds can't be tolerated if state will fail and create space some one would fill it. So Nawaz Shareef stop eating Nihari and wake up before things get out of control.

You need to visit other countries... Even Islamic Dubai will do.

... other wise don't cry if others do the job which state should and must do.
Same line that was taken by Abdul Rasheed (RIH) and Aziz the swine together with Umme Hassan (Mrs swine) and rest of the Masjid Zarrar's swineherd. Basically your are threatening and we Pakistanis and our armed forces know how to thwart such threats. Too bad graphic contents are not allowed otherwise I would have posted the photos of burnt male and female swines who were sent to hell during operation against Masjid Zarrar.

I don't need help you need to start following Islam and stop defending Haram things Sir. My only problem is state is not doing its job I hope state wakes up soon. State will start doing job their would be no private moral brigade and if state would fail it would become impossible to stop them.
You do know that you are supporting those who are involved in this illegal activity. Plus, this isn't your fathers state if the majority is ok with it, no one cares what you say. How is this haram? you need some serious help.

@Secur , need a good laugh read some previous comments.

Right! Nothing to choose between the mullahs and these a$$holes. They need to be put to the sword! :hitwall:
They belong to the different religion but have the same extremist mindset.

State needs to do this job these kind off adds can't be tolerated if state will fail and create space some one would fill it. So Nawaz Shareef stop eating Nihari and wake up before things get out of control.
Here comes another mullah with his words of wisdom :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom