What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same line that was taken by Abdul Rasheed (RIH) and Aziz the swine together with Umme Hassan (Mrs swine) and rest of the Masjid Zarrar's swineherd. Basically your are threatening and we Pakistanis and our armed forces know how to thwart such threats. Too bad graphic contents are not allowed otherwise I would have posted the photos of burnt male and female swines who were sent to hell during operation against Masjid Zarrar.
I have made my point clear state needs to wake up and do its Job other wise stop crying and I am not going to post more replies here so don't quote or tag me

You do know that you are supporting those who are involved in this illegal activity. Plus, this isn't your fathers state if the majority is ok with it, no one cares what you say. How is this haram? you need some serious help.

@Secur , need a good laugh read some previous comments.
This is Haram completely Haram and you need to study Islam and stop defending Haram. And I am not going answer any more so stop quoting me want to debate can add me on Facebook

This is Haram completely Haram and you need to study Islam and stop defending Haram. And I am not going answer any more so stop quoting me want to debate can add me on Facebook
You are no one to dictate.Plenty of things around you are un islamic but we have to accept them according to the norms of the 21st century.And you can do nothing to stop them and if you will trust me people will beat you black and blue.You are nothing more than one dogmatic psycho mullah and little self respect.

You really need some professional help. Plus, if you feel these ads are containing nude content, please lower your eyes. Think you people can do that. Has to do with the thought process than these ads.
He also have unique Fatwa about our army at certain situations.
He has unique Mask..When he wears it, then you will see them supporting army and he act as biggest patriot. ..But when you putt off the mask, there is animal inside it.
It just wokeup today again, contains typical Professionalism in certain majesty to spread frivolous poison in the public.

Last edited:
So using Facebook (A Social Networking site) which is created by a Jew is Halal I guess? :sick::angel::crazy:
Why stop at face book? from an insignificant ball pen to the electricity, and the lethal weapons his terrorist brethren use to kill innocent people, what they have invented or made? Yet the use of all these infidel -made things is completely halal for them.

Look what he says about our army. He also have unique Fatwa about our army at certain situations.
He has unique Mask..When he wears it, then you will see them supporting army and he act as biggest patriot. ..But when you putt off the mask, there is animal inside them.
It just wokeup today again, contains typical Professionalism in certain majesty to spread frivolous poison in the public.
And when I complaint why he is not being banned, certain mods complaint that I have gripe against the system. If supporting terrorism is not ban-able act on this forum, I don't know what is!

This is haram. My god you are in a worst state than one can imagine.
Facebook, sorry. I don't wish to waste my time.
Plus: @syedali73 is very educated in this field, if it's haram or etc, etc. He can help. He is certainly more educated than me and you.

other wise things are not looking good.

When did they ever to your kind after all? Any chance of rivers of blood flowing in Pakistan just because action has been taken against Taliban? What the hell can your kind even do anymore seriously? Can't you see what happened to your brethren at Red Mosque, across the tribal belt and the rest of the country?

You really need to learn Islam before talking

Why don't you start explaining this interpretation of religion which allows you to use the social networking sites from the West but not the ads for clothes?

And when I complaint why he is not being banned, certain mods complaint that I have gripe against the system. If supporting terrorism is not ban-able act on this forum, I don't know what is!
It's sad to apologist not being banned. This is certainly not the first time. I am sure many can relate too. very sad to see.

Why stop at face book? from an insignificant ball pen to the electricity, and the lethal weapons his terrorist brethren use to kill innocent people, what they have invented or made? Yet the use of all these infidel -made things is completely halal for them.

Deen-e-Kafir fikr-o-Tadbeer-e-Jihad
Deen-e-Mulla Fi Sabeelillah Fasaad

The words I remember in these times! The first thing that comes to my mind when I hear or think about these narrow minded bigots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom