What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and all girls and women will need to grow beards and men will wear burqa hahahaha right ?
i would rather live under MQM , than live under these A holes ...
You want to live under mass murderers and bhatta takers I can feel only sorry for you

The "best" and the saddest part is that all is done in the name of Islam, which renders the public-at-large unable to respond the way they should. These criminals must be stopped.
yes, it pretty much saps you into a vegetable form.
on the lighter note enjoy this video at the expense of these imbeciles

and the examples are there to follow re misuse of religion , trespassing & abuse.
the Hadiths recommend using force on peeping toms and those who trespass.

The west is not perfect nor perfectly Islamic. And I daresay, it is FAR more perfect than most Muslim countries and FAR more Islamic. There's humanity in some of these liberties you despise.

Your disapproval of the way others chose to dress is noted, yet you have have way more pressing issues to contend with rather than these petty ones. Solve hunger, poverty, save your own soul before you tell us what to do with ours.

Most of your faith will be tested by betterment of yourself and those who need help around you, forcing your customs on others and being overtly pious is neither Islamic nor helpful.

The selective outrage, the hypocrisy is sickening.

:yahoo::yahoo: well said

The west is not perfect nor perfectly Islamic. And I daresay, it is FAR more perfect than most Muslim countries and FAR more Islamic. There's humanity in some of these liberties you despise.

Your disapproval of the way others chose to dress is noted, yet you have have way more pressing issues to contend with rather than these petty ones. Solve hunger, poverty, save your own soul before you tell us what to do with ours.

Most of your faith will be tested by betterment of yourself and those who need help around you, forcing your customs on others and being overtly pious is neither Islamic nor helpful.

The selective outrage, the hypocrisy is sickening.
Sir yes poverty and other issues should be addressed and resolved still this doesn't legalise these haram actions they were and will remain Haram. I agree all issue should addressed that is I say state needs to wake up.

You want to live under mass murderers and bhatta takers I can feel only sorry for you

well yeah i want to live under mass murderer , but i dont want to see Karachi and its population suffer in the name of Islam ..
women get Acid attacks , Danda bardar force will go to Universities and stop Co-education ... and for your kind Information i live my entire life in MQM dominating area , and have face only few issues because of them ...

@Zarvan I am going to stop defending you man.

You gave a thanks to another guy for waxing eloquent about your politeness.

Here I was standing up for you and you just ignored me. Why the partiality man?

A simple thank you is just a click. Think of it like squeezing a trigger.

I liked your post see no biasness from my side

Peeche, peeche!

When all wanted your blood for being terrorist apologist and I said at worst you were Muslim version of Sri Ram Sene.

P.S. Zarvan those are beer mugs you are clinking bro.

It happens when new molvi recruits thinks themselves scholars and fail miserably. In fact even they don't have basic knowledge of religion. Because of their popularity they think they are the authority and do foolish things and later repent its better to stay quite and learn before opening your mouth in public on such a intolerant society where people are free and they need topic to wage war on that new types of jahil molvis.

well yeah i want to live under mass murderer , but i dont want to see Karachi and its population suffer in the name of Islam ..
women get Acid attacks , Danda bardar force will go to Universities and stop Co-education ... and for your kind Information i live my entire life in MQM dominating area , and have face only few issues because of them ...
Yes will tolerate them getting murdered and their wealth looted in name of ethnicity :hitwall:

Sir yes poverty and other issues should be addressed and resolved still this doesn't legalise these haram actions they were and will remain Haram. I agree all issue should addressed that is I say state needs to wake up.

State needs to take action against Mullahs hell bent on taking their frustration out on some women in moderate clothings trying to sell clothes (which isn't forbidden in the religion by any means). If you are troubled: lower your gaze and walk away. Its not for you in the first place. My best advice: get married instead of engaging in Bacha-Bazi at your seminaries. But then again, most of your famous scholars will at any day label women as intellectually inferior, submissive slaves to men and what-not. Kind of makes it really hard to get one? Is that why you can't get a life? I say this because I just had a look at your FB page!

Yes will tolerate them getting murdered and their wealth looted in name of ethnicity :hitwall:

you need to read again , i am living in MQM dominating area from over 24 years now ...
the issues i have with MQM , are ..
1. forcefully closing shop whenever AH announce ..
2. Their mistake of giving weapons to Sectors and Unit incharge's .
3. their Influence in College and Universities ...

you need to read again , i am living in MQM dominating area from over 24 years now ...
the issues i have with MQM , are ..
1. forcefully closing shop whenever AH announce ..
2. Their mistake of giving weapons to Sectors and Unit incharge's .
3. their Influence in College and Universities ...
Yes and murdering thousands and thousands and taking help and training from RAW and also collecting illegal bhatta

It's just local madrassahs importing students from other parts of the country(as if there are no poor children in the surroundings of Islamabad). They want the residents of Islamabad to wear shuttle cock burqa like they do in Waziristan.

Islamabad was a liberal oasis in the country. Now its also madrassafied by retired generals and Malik Riaz. The best way to make haraam money halaal is to build a madrassah where the curriculum is only reading Quran. Most of these graduates without any real education or skills would grow up to become Taliban.

Yes and murdering thousands and thousands and taking help and training from RAW and also collecting illegal bhatta

bhatta ... hmmmm bhatta is collected by ANP , PPPP , and PAC as well ..
for taking training from RAW , this kind of Allegation been put on Fatima Jinnah as well ..
and for killing thousands , every political party is involved in murders , political or kidnappings ..
there are even cases of Personal " Khandaani " dushmani , that were reported as Target killing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom