What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol turkey is no more secular state after takeover of erdogan. You can't see their interference in internal matters of China?
, while activities of turks seperaterists are increasing everyday.
Even in Ramadan, those Islamist increases the violence , just last Ramadan 2014 in Xinjiang , they killed 50 innocent Chinese people.
Erdogan want to Isolate turkey from western & other parts of the world.Turkey is moving towards violence due to policies of erdogan.
Turkey will surely miss Mustafa kemal attaturk in future.
While China is dealing with iron hand against the Islamists. ..China has good and Peaceful future. Nobody should allow anybody to raise weapon and impose personal or any religious agenda by any means of force.
true, worrying to see Turkey slowly fall of the edge of what is a very slippery slope once they're on their way down

no, pakistan needs a nasser and a gaddafi and a guevara.
:haha: :laugh:

and no, communism is not the answer to their problems, or anyones else's problems for that matter :coffee:

da Fuq , they need Me as their President :victory:
vote for me in next presidential election .. as Azaad Umeedwar :raise:
President ban key kya karna hey. App ney hamarey current president ko kahen dekha hay. May to inki shakal bhi bhol gaya hon.

i didn't understand this... he wanted to protect the said genital but not arms, legs and head?? so the hoors supposedly arrive on a assembly line and this fellow - armless, legless and headless - just goes back and forth??

wait... he won't even have the body's mid segment left... all will remain is the magical said genital going back-and-forth, back-and-forth. :D

President ban key kya karna hey. App ney hamarey current president ko kahen dekha hay. May to inki shakal bhi bhol gaya hon.

Isi liye tu President banna hai yaar , koi kaam kaaj tu hota hai nai president ko , bas President house mai reh ker mast life spend karen gay , kisi saanehe pe Muzammati biyan mera PA fax ker day ga , kahen ribbon katni ho gi tu cheap guest ke toor pe chala jao ga :D , full VVIP protocol , Eid ki namaz pardhne jao ga tu , Sari Masjid seal ker den gay meri security wale , aur ager PM ne zaida mach mach kari tu sale ki Govt dissolve ker dun ga lol :D

and no, communism is not the answer to their problems, or anyones else's problems for that matter :coffee:

but it is... imagine pakistan as clean as north korea, a space-power like ussr and as comfortable like libyan jamahiriya.

Remind me a funny real story about my male nephew ( not in Pakistan ) he was around 10 that time, we were shopping at a mall to buy some stuff and during go through another corner we pass ladies wearing corner and passing by the bikinis under pants and braziers was hanging on, I was leading and just to make sure he is with me I saw him holding his ears and waking behind me:rofl: I asked hey why you holding both of your ears by hands HE Mamoo this place so ugly to watch actually I want to close my eyes here but I realize if I close my eyes I can't walk SO I close my EARS:rofl: man that was so cute

Remind me a funny real story about my male nephew ( not in Pakistan ) he was around 10 that time, we were shopping at a mall to buy some stuff and during go through another corner we pass ladies wearing corner and passing by the bikinis under pants and braziers was hanging on, I was leading and just to make sure he is with me I saw him holding his ears and waking behind me:rofl: I asked hey why you holding both of your ears by hands HE Mamoo this place so ugly to watch actually I want to close my eyes here but I realize if I close my eyes I can't walk SO I close my EARS:rofl: man that was so cute

Bechare bache ko kia pata maamu khud victoria secret ki shop mai hai :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

but it is... imagine pakistan as clean as north korea, a space-power like ussr and as comfortable like libyan jamahiriya.
hehehehunter.JPG

some other thread maybe :enjoy:

hmm... you should watch the boy closely.

by the way, i like your signature. :tup:

hehehehunter.JPG

some other thread maybe :enjoy:

well, what you called shitto would have prevented this thread's topic from happening.

Bechare bache ko kia pata maamu khud victoria secret ki shop mai hai :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Aww still never has chance to look around that corner, but difference is that I walk through there with my eyes and ears open:rofl::omghaha::rofl: in short Pardah Nigah or Nafas ka hota hai Bhai:tup:

Aww still never has chance to look around that corner, but difference is that I walk through there with my eyes and ears open:rofl::omghaha::rofl: in short Pardah Nigah or Nafas ka hota hai Bhai:tup:

hahahahaha mera tu ek aankh ka pardha tha bhai jab mai peek Garmi mai dubai beach gaya tha :D
waise bhi Malls mai VS ki shop pe sales girls ko dekh ker un dresses ki importance ka andaza hota hai ....

hmm... you should watch the boy closely.

by the way, i like your signature. :tup:

well, what you called shitto would have prevented this thread's topic from happening.
Thanks
Maghreb mein palla mashriqi baccha hai was trying to not look that items and his intention was so pure.

Janab ap hi MQM ke against ho , Karachi mai ager MQM na rahi tu JI aye gi ..
aur phir woh real larkiyun pe darhi lagayen gay
main her us party group or bandy ke khilaf hoon jo terrorism bhata khori crime corruption jahalat use kerty hain pakistan main . all of pakistani political parties worth a dry shit of me

No just Red Mosque thugs at it again, Musharaf should have flattened the whole Red Mosque and executed Mullah burkah.
Back in 2007 .. I was 16 year old... And I remember being glued to the TV.. I remember the likes of Hamid Mir,Asma Jahangir and lots of other hosts going APE SH!T.. Why the operation was not being conducted meanwhile the talaba and talibaat (men and female students) went around occupying libraries and taking chinese "massage" gals hostage .. Armed with sticks the female student was bitchin standing on the buildings .. Meanwhile the men armed with AKs,PK MGs,Snipers,RPGs with gas masks took positions fortifying the area with barb wires and sand bags.... The "negotiations"... meanwhile at the same times the gandu .. oops I mean ghazi brothers went out issuing warnin and threatening SUCIDE Attacks .. And than Rangers and Lt Col Haroon were shot by these "taliba" from positions above the building... Than after immense pressure from both "civil society" and "media" operation was ordered .. Negotiations ended...

And after ? The same media and civil society started bitching ... Why operation was conducted .. Why this , why that.. A Fukin hypocrite parade...

And later Abbpara market was attacked (the first SUCIDE ATTACK) in the country ... The media showed dead bodies,horribly mutilated bodies of victims (..later PEMRA) banned this practice... And than terrorism ..... The rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom