What's new

Moral brigade active in Islamabad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 2007 .. I was 16 year old... And I remember being glued to the TV.. I remember the likes of Hamid Mir,Asma Jahangir and lots of other hosts going APE SH!T.. Why the operation was not being conducted meanwhile the talaba and talibaat (men and female students) went around occupying libraries and taking chinese "massage" gals hostage .. Armed with sticks the female student was bitchin standing on the buildings .. Meanwhile the men armed with AKs,PK MGs,Snipers,RPGs with gas masks took positions fortifying the area with barb wires and sand bags.... The "negotiations"... meanwhile at the same times the gandu .. oops I mean ghazi brothers went out issuing warnin and threatening SUCIDE Attacks .. And than Rangers and Lt Col Haroon were shot by these "taliba" from positions above the building... Than after immense pressure from both "civil society" and "media" operation was ordered .. Negotiations ended...

And after ? The same media and civil society started bitching ... Why operation was conducted .. Why this , why that.. A Fukin hypocrite parade...

And later Abbpara market was attacked (the first SUCIDE ATTACK) in the country ... The media showed dead bodies,horribly mutilated bodies of victims (..later PEMRA) banned this practice... And than terrorism ..... The rest is history.

It was night time here when Red Mosque operation had all ready begun, we were watching news on ARY, the first thing I saw was an injured SSG commando being led away, he was still concious and he was shouting and trying to get back to fight the terrorists, people like that SSG guy is what still gives me hope that as long as we have people like him ready to defend Pakistan we can pull through the difficult times.

Btw how does one know whether its muslims who did that? Why doesn't secular liberals in PAK file a case against those who broke their law rather than talking abt mass slaughter of muslims?

that opening statement of above is correct... the lal masjid types are fake-muslim.

I have noticed that most are bashing member Zarvan for his conservative views! Fair enough.

Some members are also quick to point out that men should lower their gaze at the sight of women! Fair enough.

However, I have some questions:

Q1. How is modeling and fashion an acceptable business in a society that claims to be Islamic?

Q2. Should women be given green light to wear anything in the public (including bikinis)? [But men of faith should not be expected to object, rather lower their gaze at the sight of such women? Is this the solution?]

----

I don't get the double-standards and subtle attempts to support vulgarity.

Holy Quran reveals 3 kind of people:
  1. Kafir (Non-believers)
  2. Munafiq (Believers who are not genuine)
  3. Believers (Genuine)
Grown-ups can certainly figure out where they fit...

Last edited:
How this ad was unislamic .
Objectification of women (in all forms) is un-Islamic, per my understanding.

Obviously you will see models on beauty parlour ad, Are you expecting burka woman on this ad?
Their is no need to display a women on a banner, cloths can be displayed directly. Use of common sense is advised, which is not very common.

Objectification of women (in all forms) is un-Islamic, per my understanding.
Lol, Here comes another fan of Zarvan and azad Kashmiri. lol
Reading two or three post, you are too fast in conclusion.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Enjoy your delusional world & part of moral brigade. Army is coming soon to hunt down extremists.

Last edited:
Lol, Here comes another fan of Zarvan and azad Kashmiri. lol
Reading two or three post, you are too fast in conclusion.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Enjoy your delusional world.
I am not a judgmental freak (like you) or ultra-conservative (like OP), I am simply pointing out a prevalent double-standard in our society. People in Pakistan tend to adopt Western norms and try to pass them off as Islamic-ally acceptable in discussions, which is pathetic. While Islam empowered women, it also defined some limits.

You are jumping to conclusions here. I posted a solution that cloths can be displayed without use of models. Problem solved.

Whats so vulgar about modestly dressed women trying to sell clothes btw?
Why are women supposed to be presented on banners in the first place? Does the concept of purdah eludes you people?

You are jumping to conclusions here. I posted a solution that cloths can be displayed without use of models. Problem solved.
You can't expect burka woman on "woman beauty parlour" ad. You also have dirty, vulgar eyes. You must be strict in house like others. You can't trust others due to vulgar eyes

You can't expect burka woman on "woman beauty parlour" ad.
You are posting irrelevant nonsense.

This is my intended point:

Turkish-Style-Fashion-Abaya-font-b-women-s-b-font-dress-TK-378Y-Series-MOQ-1.jpg

You also have dirty, vulgar eyes. You use be strict in house. You can't trust others due to vulgar eyes
Stick to argument at hand, no need to be aggressive and accusatory. You would be vulgar filth yourself.

than talking abt mass slaughter of muslims?

Stop making things up. None of the participants here have even once talked about any mass slaughter but dealing heavy-handedly with the terrorists that threaten to disrupt the normal way of life, peace and moderation. These extremists tried that back in two thousand and seven stockpiling weapons, taking the law into their own hands, challenging the writ of the state and firing at the forces. You shouldn't be bothered if people are asking that they not be allowed to do that again. Or would you now present some twisted "secular liberal" concept about the terrorists hiding at Red mosque back then?
Why are women supposed to be presented on banners in the first place? Does the concept of purdah eludes you people?
Answer me first on how is it vulgar. You do understand what the word means right?

Whats so vulgar about modestly dressed women trying to sell clothes btw?
They hate purdah they basically have problem with Islam. Part of 1 % so called liberals

Stop making things up. None of the participants here have even once talked about any mass slaughter but dealing heavy-handedly with the terrorists that threaten to disrupt the normal way of life, peace and moderation. These extremists tried that back in two thousand and seven stockpiling weapons, taking the law into their own hands, challenging the writ of the state and firing at the forces. You shouldn't be bothered if people are asking that they not be allowed to do that again. Or would you now present some twisted "secular liberal" concept about the terrorists hiding at Red mosque back then?

Answer me first on how is it vulgar. You do understand what the word means right?
Yes we understand and Islamically it's vulgar and prohibited

They hate purdah they basically have problem with Islam. Part of 1 % so called liberals

You already have been educated by @syedali73 in this very thread about the "absolute requirement" of hiding the face. Wasn't that enough? You and most of your kind claim knowledge of Islam yet I have seen you post any single source for your claim. What is the reason? What your Mullahs say doesn't exist in the books after all?

Yes we understand and Islamically it's vulgar and prohibited
No, its not. Vulgarity is very different and there's no special definition for that in the religion. Perhaps one with your local Mullah but then again doesn't your kind treat women as inferior beings deserving of being imprisoned inside their home? Junaid Jamshed made a good case for it back when he was found guilty of blasphemy and recently where he explained why the female kind isn't mentioned in the holy book.

You already have been educated by @syedali73 in this very thread about the "absolute requirement" of hiding the face. Wasn't that enough?
No he didn't Mr and he is completely wrong and even the scholars who say covering face is not compulsory say it's preferred and this modelling thing is not allowed at all no chance man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom