What's new

Mongolia should hold vote on rejoining China

You didn't cite, you manipulated facts. This is typical of every Vietnamese poster. How exactly is Mongol master when they were part of China for last 400 hundred years? How likely Mongolia rejoin China is based on present day geopolitics, not history 900 years ago. There's witty relevant mocking, there's dumb and irrelevant mocking.

KMT lost Mongolia. It has nothing to with Vietnam.
well, I recall it is you and other chinese that constantly laugh on that China ruled Vietnam for 1,000 years.
technically it is not correct. not china ruled vietnam, but it was the son of heaven that ruled province Vietnam, like he ruled other provinces of China.

the french used vietnam as a springboard to invade china. forgotten?

On the whole we are just trying to regain what we have lost
We have lost more lands than we have gained throughout the border negotiations

Some of the HKers are severely spoilt
Without China's support, they will be going down the drains, worse than India
201152419364363609_asqql.com.gif
of course ! the entire world was under chinese occupation! all the best !

well, I recall it is you and other chinese that constantly laugh on that China ruled Vietnam for 1,000 years.
technically it is not correct. not china ruled vietnam, but it was the son of heaven that ruled province Vietnam, like he ruled other provinces of China.

the french used vietnam as a springboard to invade china. forgotten?

We brought that up when Vietnamese starts their usual BS and dumb trolling. Like how you started it here.

Son of Heaven is the title of Chinese emperor. China ruled Vietnam. period.

This is the biggest troll post I have seen for a longgggg time. :rofl::rofl:
Anyway, its good you brought up this though. This should serve as a reminder to all the delusional Chinese members on here to remember it was Russia who made Mongolia to cecede from China to act as its client state/buffer. Russia did the same by seizing Siberia and later Japanese island all of which it still holds today. Russia is trying to do the same in ukraine, thats why i support the sanctions we imposed on thrir economy. So those delusional members who think Moscow is a peace loving nation should have their heads check.:lol:

I reluctantly agree with your post,the main reason why India & Russia share such a strong relation (From people to Governments) is that New Delhi is 1000s of miles away from Moscow

We brought that up when Vietnamese starts their usual BS and dumb trolling. Like how you started it here.

Son of Heaven is the title of Chinese emperor. China ruled Vietnam. period.
read your post: you even admit the Mongolians were your master for 90 years.
undisputed fact. you even don´t deny it. how is it a trolling and bs as you said?

The territory of a nuclear power nation is practically untouchable.

India right now is only a primitive atomic power, she is by far too insignificant to challenge a major thermonuclear power like China.

Yes but we will take down atleast half of China before we go down the crap hole & not to forget the other half will be slowly destroyed & then your dreams of Building the best Empire on Chinese land will be destroyed.so let's leave this thing alone
Also water is very important & worthy of having its own war but with the advancements in Technology soon we will see sea water being used for drinking purposes

read your post: you even admit the Mongolians were your master for 90 years.
undisputed fact. you even don´t deny it. how is it a trolling and bs as you said?

No, I said Mongol took power. But they had to claim Chinese mandate of heaven, aka, son of heaven, to rule China, adopting Chinese civil system and culture. Master do not adopt, they impose their system on others, like how China ruled Vietnam.

It is undisputed fact Mongolia was part of China for 400 years right up to this century. Why pick the earlier era, which has little or no relevancy? Is this not the typical Vietnamese BS/dumb trolling.

Last edited:
No, I said Mongol took power. But they had to claim Chinese mandate of heaven, aka, son of heaven, to rule China, adopting Chinese civil system and culture. Master do not adopt, they impose their system on others, like how China ruled Vietnam.

It is undisputed fact Mongolia was part of China for 400 years right up to this century. Why pick the earlier era, which has little or no relevancy? Is this not the typical Vietnamese BS/dumb trolling.
ha ha ha...the mongol hordes took china by force. that they later adopted chinese cultures and custom and assimilated to chinese system does not change the fact, they were foreigners at the first place, barbarians coming from the steppe and seized the throne.

but come on, relax...

ha ha ha...the mongol hordes took china by force. that they later adopted chinese cultures and custom and assimilated to chinese system does not change the fact, they were foreigners at the first place, barbarians coming from the steppe and seized the throne.

but come on, relax...

They weren't foreigner, they were neighbor, vassal too.

Don't try to side-step. You haven't answered: Mongolia was part of China for 400 years right up to this century. Why you pick the earlier era which has no relevance? Is this not the typical Vietnamese BS/dumb trolling.

I'm very relaxed, but you bunch need to stop your low IQ trolling in every China related post. Can't get over your complex and hate, seek medical help.

Last edited:
mongols should read orkhon runes in orkhon valley a khan wrote there some interesting things wich would be better to consider before doing such a thing also they should look at tibetians and uyghur ppl and how uyghur ppl "joined" china

planes can suddenly fall easily like stones from the eternal blue sky

for me mongols must be more democratic and open their land to west and would be good if economy would be much better than they should have far more children to protect their homeland

China presence in Mongolia has far longer history than Russian in Siberia, India in everywhere including Manipur, South Tibet, Dravidian land...etc, Vietnam in Saigon, USA everywhere including Texas, California..etc

& you in Bullshit Land i assume

Back
Top Bottom