What's new

Mongolia should hold vote on rejoining China

As far as Mongolia is concerned, time is on our side
I am not advocating for the rush.
We wont be worse off if Mongolia is not becoming part of us now or in the next decades

005.gif

Haha I am not the person who is rushing for things to get done

Well, we could use 30 million Chinese Mongolians to assimilate 3 million Outer Mongolians.

Not really,if India really want Tibet they could take it very easily.
Tibet is reall the same as garbage as Mongolia.

lol, you must be joking.

Not really,if India really want Tibet they could take it very easily.
Tibet is reall the same as garbage as Mongolia.
If you really have the best interest of China at heart, you would never say that.

If one day, a leader of China let foreigner control Tibet, he'll go down as a traitor for the rest of human history. Tibet is the origin of the Yangtze and Yellow river, it is the beating heart of China. The Himalayas is also the natural great wall of China, if Tibet were to fall under India's control, India will have the permanent high ground over China.

Having control over Tibet gives China permanent security over its western boarders.

If you really have the best interest of China at heart, you would never say that.

If one day, a leader of China let foreigner control Tibet, he'll go down as a traitor for the rest of human history. Tibet is the origin of the Yangtze and Yellow river, it is the beating heart of China. The Himalayas is also the natural great wall of China, if Tibet were to fall under India's control, India will have the permanent high ground over China.

Having control over Tibet gives China permanent security over its western boarders.

Tibet is also the source of rivers from India.

And India is desperately to claim to over it.

However, India is too weak to challenge China over this harsh reality.

I'm not joking,Indian and Russian both already gotten good things from Tibet and Mongolia respectively,one is AP and the other is lake baikal.

You are just an illiterate troll, I won't waste my time with you.

Tibet is also the source of rivers from India.

And India is desperately to claim to over it.

However, India is too weak to challenge China over this harsh reality.

You are just an illiterate troll, I won't waste my time with you.

This alone is reason enough to fight for Tibet. Water will become a diminished resource in the future. Now we have war for oil, next it may will be war for water.

This alone is reason enough to fight for Tibet. Water will become a diminished resource in the future. Now we have war for oil, next it may will be war for water.

The territory of a nuclear power nation is practically untouchable.

India right now is only a primitive atomic power, she is by far too insignificant to challenge a major thermonuclear power like China.

Taking Mongolia militarily has downsides. It creates a bad international image for China. Also, China's Navy is not strong enough to assure safe oil supplies from Saudi Arabia against the US Navy.

China can win in the near sea, but not in the far sea. That Chinese military capability is 15-20 years away.

Finally, it is better to just wait and let the Mongolians decide. When the Mongolians get tired of being broke and living in the Third World, all they have to do is join China for endless prosperity and technology.

After Mongolia, the offer should be made to Thailand. The goal is to exceed the Qing Dynasty.

My proposal is to use China's technological advantage and wealth into creating a more open system. Join the China club. Let's see if we can persuade Mongolia, Thailand, and possibly North Korea someday to join.

How about NE India. We Bangaldeshi want to have China in our border. You guys are the boss.

The territory of a nuclear power nation is practically untouchable.

India right now is only a primitive atomic power, she is by far too insignificant to challenge a major thermonuclear power like China.
China could this and could that just why let the so called south Tibet which shown as its own territory on its own map be under other one's control

How about NE India. We Bangaldeshi want to have China in our border. You guys are the boss.

South Tibet belongs to China, while West Bengal belongs to Bangladesh.

China could this and could that just why let the so called south Tibet which shown as its own territory on its own map be under other one's control

lol, according to your logic, then Russia must be afraid of Ukraine?

The world geopolitics is much more complicated than a simpleton like you to understand.

South Tibet belongs to China, while West Bengal belongs to Bangladesh.

lol, according to your logic, then Russia must be afraid of Ukraine?

The world geopolitics is much more complicated than a simpleton like you to understand.
Acording to my logic the russian have already gotten the only good thing belongs to Ukraine -Crimea.And then they take it easy.

Acording to my logic the russian have already gotten the only good thing belongs to Ukraine -Crimea.And then they take it easy.

The eastern Ukraine is what really matter to them.

About 1/4 of the Soviet military industrial complex is still located in the eastern Ukraine.

Putin must take back the eastern Ukraine in order to secure the chain of Russia's military industrial complex, and the patience is his biggest and most powerful weapon.

Back
Top Bottom