What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying Indians were not united, why what was the reason behind it?.

Was there ever unity other then alliances?, because they were kingdoms and never a nation.

This is the same tired argument some Pakistanis keep repeating.

For the last time, the modern concept of nation state is DUH MODERN!!! Before than people had allegiance to kingdoms and their kings. That was so all over the world. Sometimes kingdoms consolidated and stronger kingdoms created sometimes smaller. So yes, when there were kingdoms there were no nations on earth!!! duh!

This is the same tired argument some Pakistanis keep repeating.

For the last time, the modern concept of nation state is DUH MODERN!!! Before than people had allegiance to kingdoms and their kings. That was so all over the world. Sometimes kingdoms consolidated and stronger kingdoms created sometimes smaller. So yes, when there were kingdoms there were no nations on earth!!! duh!

So there was no akhand Bharat ?

So there was no akhand Bharat ?

The concept of a Nation state began seriously only after the spread of use of gunpowder so that centralized authority got a monopoly on the use of force and could break open the forts of smaller kings. There was no nation state before that but only civilizational nations of which India certainly was one.

inferiority complexed indians were killing one another for temple gold,,,,,,,raja raja chola attacked the king of maharashtra ,,,,similarly the bengals were fighting with tamil naduish people and people from delhi were fighting with people of kerala.,,,,,so on and so forth,,,,they had petty kingdoms and states and temple gold is all what mattered.

muslim invaders came and brought order to the land,,,,,,,,,,shame on these mushriks,,,,,,,,they are still earning money by displaying moghul buildings to the world and attracting tourists,,,,,

they wont show kamasutra temple and khajurao temple to foreigners,,,,,but they attract tourists by showing them buildings built by muslim invaders..........

this is the reality,,,,,,in their hearts they know that the muslim invaders brought order to the land.

The concept of a Nation state began seriously only after the spread of use of gunpowder so that centralized authority got a monopoly on the use of force and could break open the forts of smaller kings. There was no nation state before that but only civilizational nations of which India certainly was one.

I see but how were these invaders different from others?, the civilisation itself was brought by the aryans.

I undstand that India may like to debunk that but if it wasn't the aryans then it can only be western Asians, so there was no indigenous civilisation that arose from within Bharat.

I see but how were these invaders different from others?, the civilisation itself was brought by the aryans.

I undstand that India may like to debunk that but if it wasn't the aryans then it can only be western Asians, so there was no indigenous civilisation that arose from within Bharat.

:cry: History FAIL :cry:

It hurts to see people making such elementary mistakes

Sincé when did united Indian kingdoms defeateded Alexander? The battle was fought in Pakistan and Porus lost hard fought war. He had nothing to do with chamars of India. And also even if he was punjabi we dont like to invent lies to feel better. India is united now and we all know what jack **** they have done since

How were barbaric invaders who looted, massacred and raped different from human migration over many millennia? Duh, beats me!

Sincé when did united Indian kingdoms defeateded Alexander? The battle was fought in Pakistan and Porus lost hard fought war. He had nothing to do with chamars of India. And also even if he was punjabi we dont like to invent lies to feel better. India is united now and we all know what jack **** they have done since

mulle ke lulle, alexander's troops were deterred from attacking indian kingdoms because they were united and fielded large armies.

Mughal Emperor Akbar the Great abolished Jaziya, we respect him a lot.

and wat about those muslims who gave zakat ,he abolished jaziya from zimmi people because of that fool jodha whom he got married ....

@shan finally we have the truth.

You are sillier than I thought. Even proponents of akhand bharat do not make the claim that a political nation state named akhand bharat existed.

and wat about those muslims who gave zakat ,he abolished jaziya from zimmi people because of that fool jodha whom he got married ....

Zakat's upper limit has been defined but jaziya not, hence used to exploit non muslims. That's how it always was. So your apologetic argument has no historical evidence. Muslim rulers were intolerant barbarians as a rule, exceptions existed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom