What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
indians suffer from inferiority complex cause of their slave history.....reality is tamil naduish chola empire was fighting martha empire and bengals were fighting people in tamil nadu and people in delhi were fighting with people in assam,,,,,

india was never one country,,,,,,small kingdoms and states fighting with one another

then indians show up and say that the word india is derived from indus river,,,,,,indus river flows in Pakistan,,,,,,,there is no indus river in continental and latin america but still red indians live there,,,,

Indonesia is also named after Indus river but i dont see these guys claiming anything to do with IVC.

Does any person who has been conquered have anything positive to say about the conqueror?, i guess not.

Maybe you should reflect and find out why were you the so called victims, what lead to victimization, why in such situation in the first place.

Yes, arabs conquered you and sent your women to harems and yet you worship them.

Its wholly possible with mental subjugation of people through childhood brainwashing and force.

I know that many Indian Hindus see the Muslim Turkic rulers from Delhi Sultanates as barbarian savages but I think that Indians can consider themselves lucky that Turko-Afghan dynasties like the Khiljis protected them. We all know what happened with the people when the Mongols conquered those places. 80 % of the whole population of Iran were killed during the Mongol invasions

Mongols were simple barbarians, the damage they caused could be fixed. The damage islamist invaders caused through converting locals by force and subjugating their minds forever was serious and is strong even today.

I do not expect any of the serious victims on the thread to understand.

Anyways Hulagu Khan ,another great destroyer of Islam is recorded to be a Buddhist also.

Reign 1256–1265
Died 8 February 1265
Buried Shahi Island, Lake Urmia
Consort Doquz Khatun
Father Tolui
Mother Sorghaghtani Beki
Religious beliefs Buddhism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulagu_Khan

Yes, arabs conquered you and sent your women to harems and yet you worship them.

Its wholly possible.

Damn you wish it was you hay awww they didn't look at you as good enough.

Ok tell me how khiljis took over India, if Indians were not weak and were united in dharmic bull so how did the foreigners take over?.

What for you think were the reasons behind it?.

If khiljis didnt protect their kingdoms from.Mongols, do you think Indians themselves would have been able to hold off the Mongolians?.

Please be civilised and answer that.

Its wholly possible with mental subjugation of people through childhood brainwashing and force.

Sadly enough even today they sell their women to feed themselves. But look at their hate.This ghilzai was hating that hate for hindus is in his genes.ITs a shame.

I once thought of starting NGO for poor afghan people,but after seeing Ghilzai's attitude, I felt Afghans deserve what they are getting.Karma.

Ok tell me how khiljis took over India, if Indians were not weak and were united in dharmic bull so how did the foreigners take over?.

If khiljis didnt protect their kingdoms from.Mongols, do you think Indians themselves would have been able to hold off the Mongolians?.

Mongols were syncretists of tengri and tibetan buddhism.They would have benefitted india anyways.

Sadly enough even today they sell their women to feed themselves. But look at their hate.This ghilzai was hating that hate for hindus is in his genes.ITs a shame.

I once thought of starting NGO for poor afghan people,but after seeing Ghilzai's attitude, I felt Afghans deserve what they are getting.Karma.

Stupidity at its best, I AM A PAKISTANI NOT AN AFGHAN BUT A PAKISTANI.

Ghilzai name is afghani .You are a pashtun from Waziristan no doubts. But thanks you made me realise that I was wrong to sympathize with muslims.You people can never change and certainly not worthy of help.You have the perfect mates to the pakistani punjabis.

The topic is about mongol invasion of India, nothing to do with anything else.

If you are competent enough to stick to topic then fine if not then is best to keep quiet.

Ghilzai name is afghani .You are a pashtun from Waziristan no doubts. But thanks you made me realise that I was wrong to sympathize with muslims.You people can never change and certainly not worthy of help.You have the perfect mates to the pakistani punjabis.

kpk is bigger then waziristan, less the one percent of pukhtoons are in waziristan.

I can be from anywhere in Pakistan my race doesn't mean anything, am a PAKISTANI who can be from anywhere in Pakistan.

Sonia is an Italian name but she is Indian.

If afghans were strong and united enough to resist the british, they would have not lost self rule over some of their lands and they would still be afghans today. Unfortunately the british won.

If afghans were strong and united enough to resist the british, they would have not lost self rule over some of their lands and they would still be afghans today. Unfortunately the british won.

Can same not be said for India?. you got Bangladesh, Pakistan, well who was the winner there?.

Stick to topic or don't quote me.

It was simply a product of unity. When arabs united, when mongols united, when marathas united, when Sikh Punjabis united they were a power to reckon with. When rajputs united they defeated the arabs in the war of rajasthan, united indian kingdoms were a deterrence to alexander.

Who knows Buddhist mongols were probably better than barbaric retards like khilji who burned down nalanda. The funny part is the same people khiljis raped today consider him a hero, atleast that comedy circus we could have been spared with a mongol victory.

It was simply a product of unity. When arabs united, when mongols united, when marathas united, when Sikh Punjabis united they were a power to reckon with. When rajputs united they defeated the arabs in the war of rajasthan, united indian kingdoms were a deterrence to alexander.

Who knows Buddhist mongols were probably better than barbaric retards like khilji who burned down nalanda.

So you are saying Indians were not united, why what was the reason behind it?.

Was there ever unity other then alliances?, because they were kingdoms and never a nation.

So you are saying Indians were not united, why what was the reason behind it?.

Was there ever unity other then alliances?, because they were kingdoms and never a nation.

Which other "nation" was a nation in those times? Read up Pol Science 101. The nation concept is not more than a few hundred years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom