What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are exaggerating her thesis but she was right however.

All the evidence is on her side. Calling the era of Muslim rule "The worst in history. Dark age imposed by those "outsider" blah blah) is easy and convenient as it goes well with the hindu nationalism of indians..but this was just not the reality. Auragzeb was neither a hindu hater bigot, nor some really ultra pious Islamic role model...he was something in between..My studies have shown Aurganzeb in a completely different manner (not any of those two commonly known portrayals of him)...

Of course he was. You dont break thousands of temple just to prove a political point. Hindus is the gangetic plains were no politcal threat, then why do it? And people like Romila Thapar wont even mention these well documented facts while going ga-ga over the evolution of Thumri and Khayal.

Such people have it coming when Modi becomes PM.

Funny, because I see a lot of Haryanvi jats,punjabis,Himachalis in Delhi would are extremely well built . Seems you pick on 10 ten year old kids to prove your point.Did Daddy beat you a lot son?

I am having my laughs for today.Not a wonder you guys lost all the wars.If you guys are so delusional,its no wonder that 80% muslims are unemployed in the West as muslim researchers Ali Abd Al-Aal say.

Typical jealously. Now go and work your shift or you will not get your pay today ,cabbie.

Yaar, even keralites and tamils work out a lot these days. The keralites even for their size have extraordinary strength,especially the ones who train in martial arts.

Lol 80% @Aeronaut can you take care of this islamophobe

Last edited by a moderator:
Medium heighted. Maybe it's because i'm a rajput but i am 6'1 and i worked hard to get my body. Do you seriously believe anyone except black people can have a good natural physique. I'm done arguing online when i know for a fact in real lofe things are diffrent. Stop quoting me.

6'1 is not an uncommon height in Northern India either. Delhi is full of six footers and gyms are very popular.

6'1 is not an uncommon height in Northern India either. Delhi is full of six footers and gyms are very popular.

Good, i love going to the gym. It takes a lot of stress out when you pump weights. Do you go to the gym too?

Not a joke.Its a statement of an islamist researcher Ali Abd Al-Aal on a major news channel and he has said a lot more things also .Don't believe me? google the name and listen to the video.

Don't worry, with your posts you will be banned very soon.

I hope you are no referring to islamist academics because is oxymoron.If you are so sure ,then why has no one won Ali Sina's 50,000$ challenge to debunk him? Second,academics do not take religion seriously and see it as an archaic system which has failed in all aspects of life. If academics know he is wrong, why has everyone failed to get the 50,000$ that Ali Sina offers.

Please .Now please provide evidence for this. What you claim is a typical conspiracy theory by islamists who cannot debunk ali sina's arguements.

lol, dang, I wasted my time by talking to a semi-illiterate indian dude with no academic background and who takes Sina's "challenge" seriously? :lol:

You know, there is a challenge of 1 million dollar on proving that America actually landed on moon..guess what? NASA hadn't even bothered with that 'challenge' at all..and many with IQ same as yours also believe that the "challenge" is correct and hence that dude (anti-moon landing conspiracy theorist) is right.

I rest my case... :omghaha:

Even,I do since the past 4 years. Most young indians do. Or else you can't make girlfriends or wives these days without a good physique .

Lol same here. Girls don't give you any attention till you got that body

Very occasionally.

It's good we can have a conversation without insulting each other. I'm done arguing. How much you lift brah?

Lol same here. Girls don't give you any attention till you got that body

It's good we can have a conversation without insulting each other. I'm done arguing. How much you lift brah?

Are bhai. Im just an occasional visitor. Cant get over my love for Khana Peena. I do mostly body weight exercises. Push ups, squats, poll ups. Whats ur 1 rep max?

Are bhai. Im just an occasional visitor. Cant get over my love for Khana Peena. I do mostly body weight exercises. Push ups, squats, poll ups. Whats ur 1 rep max?

Lol i can do 127 push ups in a row, i'm trying to get it to 130. 200 squats trying to get it to 210 and almost 100pull ups, my back muscles suck lol. True bro i love food too but i also love a good workout bro.

You compared one **** hole to another to feel better? :laughcry: RIP logic :hang2:

If south india is a **** hole, i shudder to imagine what pakistan might be

Doesn't matter.

You are still inferior, dark, short, weak, and ugly hindus :rofl:

Only good people in South India are 27 million Muslims of South India...

the "inferior, dark, short, weak, and ugly hindus" have achieved more in science and technology the last 10 years than the whole of pakistan can achieve in the next 60. they have also maintained their ancient history and culture instead of adopting someone elses. you guys can learn from that.

these "inferior, dark, short, weak, and ugly hindus" formed an organization called LTTE that was so brilliantly organized and so adept at warfare, it could take on all the muslim terrorists organizations, combined, and still win

Lol i can do 127 push ups in a row, i'm trying to get it to 130. 200 squats trying to get it to 210 and almost 100pull ups, my back muscles suck lol. True bro i love food too but i also love a good workout bro.

That's huge I must say!! Take care not to over stress. Strength plateaus after a point.

Sorry for the insults .This forum is loaded with extremists who want to enslave people like me or you(if you are hindu). Didn't know you were moderate.I take back my insults.

My apologies ,but reform your ummah brothers and sisters.They are too extreme all across and the actions of islamists unnerve me.

I hope you understand.Whats your gyming routine by the way?

I'm a muslim bro, i take back my insults too. There was a study where a majority of muslims all across the globe reject extremism. The extremists are only a minority made to appear as a majority. I hate those extremists with a passion and planning to join the usmc to fight them. Most muslims are like me regardless of what you hear on the news or see in this forum. Glad we could have a good conversation instead of arguing :yay:

Good.How many years have you been working out?

About 1 bro gotta get ready for boot camp

That's huge I must say!! Take care not to over stress. Strength plateaus after a point.

Yeah bro, body gets used to it. The human body is amazing in what kind of punishment it can take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom