What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
And cry babies like Bloodypak96 tell us that indians are skinny and talks about primary school or kid fights.

More like high school and college dipshit. The only one's who were crying were you skinnies.

From I have read,the muslim invaders would first rape the women and then convert them and their husbands to islam.This is a claim from pashtun forums itself.Hell, they really make fun of pakistani punjabis these days.

Only bunch of illiterate Afghan teens, I would say.

This claim is utterly false. Read what Timur himself written about his approach regarding this matter. I have quoted him in my previous responses...

Dumbo, READ what I've written.

There were significant uprisings, revolts in Punjab BEFORE even a single Muslim invader had stepped into Punjabi territory....People were sick of uncivilized hinduism..Islam just entered as one of the greatest historical force and "liberated" those people out of their misery. PS, no one died 'defending' their faith...They died for being the a$$hole piece of sh!t that they were...they didn't want to give up their 'inherently' suprior brahminism..and they wanted to continue their exploitation of other human beings. Islamic Superpowers BUTCHERED such uncivilized barbarians and raped their women en masse...

Read what Al Biruni has to say about indians and hindus and how Arabs looked at them (their caste system, their false sense of inherent superiority based on caste etc)....

Isnt that same as saying that they died for their faith? And please do not dare to insult Hinduism by calling it derogatory names. Even we have enough forceful adjectives for your adopted "religion" if it comes to that.

More like high school and college dipshit. The only one's who were crying were you skinnies.

Ha! Ha! Street fighter is back with his switchblade and pompous threats.:yay:

Quote me primary sources , like statements of Bhatti family who was close to Guru Nanak.That will be interesting.I am not convinced.

Okay, quote me sources for this... Extremely interesting though.

Can't "quote" you sources now..since I don't remember exact pages where authors talk about all these..but have you read "India: A history" by John Keay? or for bit more scholarly works..read legendary indian historian romila thappar and what her research has revealed...

Isnt that same as saying that they died for their faith? And please do not dare to insult Hinduism by calling it derogatory names. Even we have enough forceful adjectives for your adopted "religion" if it comes to that.

More like defending your 'right' keep raping, oppressing, and slaughtering your fellow human beings whom you saw as "less than a human"...

Though themselves beasts too, but Islamic Invaders did the very right thing by utterly annihilating such oppressive and anti-human social order!!!

Can't "quote" you sources now..since I don't remember exact pages where authors talk about all these..but have you read "India: A history" by John Keay? or for bit more scholarly works..read legendary indian historian romila thappar and what her research has revealed...

Romila Thapar is "legendry"??? Can you get a bit funnier?

The High priestess of AIT first came down to Aryan Migration Theory and now says that the Indo-European languages spraed without any significant migration. If she is a historian, I wonder what a hack is??:hitwall:

More like defending your 'right' keep raping, oppressing, and slaughtering your fellow human beings whom you saw as "less than a human"...

Though themselves beasts too, but Islamic Invaders did the very right thing by utterly annihilating such oppressive and anti-human social order!!!

Far better than being a terrorist and murderous religion. I have many more colorful adjectives, but I believe mods do not permit such spirited exchange on this forum.

Hindu caste system has collapsed already thanks to the sikhs,buddhists and Arya Samajis in many places .Today,its disappearing and brahmins do not command the respect that they use to hundreds of years back. The only places where it is intact and strong is UP and Haryana.In rest of the places,its gone and is disappearing at a rapid pace due to Arya Samajis
Please upload the primary sources via a scanner . That will be interesting to see an alternative perspective.

Again, what primary sources? You have to research really hard to "extract" the juice out of those sources and understand things as they were...

Right now, I am not in mood of going through the trouble of finding relevant information, scanning it, and posting it here. Its already 11pm night time here in U.S...I do however have parts of Baburnama, Aurangzeb's will, Al Biruni's account of India, and even some Chinese travelers' accounts of early medieval and ancient india..I can give you those if you want...

Romila Thapar is "legendry"??? Can you get a bit funnier?

The High priestess of AIT first came down to Aryan Migration Theory and now says that the Indo-European languages spraed without any significant migration. If she is a historian, I wonder what a hack is??:hitwall:

What is your problem with her? Can you explain?

She is legendary because her writings were a "break through" in the studies of medieval india and its society...Offcourse, new evidence will keep coming and our view will keep evolving..but that doesn't take any credits from the scholar that she is!

Funny,because Ali Sina's analysis of the character of Muhammad is something I would like to debate though.But still its good debating with you.Could you scan the documents you have. I am interested in continuing the discussion.

Ali Sina isn't one man...but a group of anti-Islamic, biased christian missionaries/rightwing nuts running the organization. You need to develop your reading class. Reading internet gibberish like Ali Sina will only take your away from actual history...

His "analysis" of Muhammad's personality? :lol: Go to any well-established historian/academic and he'll shoot himself in the eye after reading the "great" works of Ali Sina (which again, is not one man but just an organization full of haters)

Dumbo, READ what I've written.

There were significant uprisings, revolts in Punjab BEFORE even a single Muslim invader had stepped into Punjabi territory....People were sick of uncivilized hinduism..Islam just entered as one of the greatest historical force and "liberated" those people out of their misery. PS, no one died 'defending' their faith...They died for being the a$$hole piece of sh!t that they were...they didn't want to give up their 'inherently' suprior brahminism..and they wanted to continue their exploitation of other human beings. Islamic Superpowers BUTCHERED such uncivilized barbarians and raped their women en masse...

Too much of civilized society ... rapnig WOMEN is called "civilized work" in highly civilized community.. Seeems madarsa education paying it's dividents...... SHAME you and who ever endorce this idea.

Islam just entered as one of the greatest historical force and "liberated" those people out of their misery[/B]

We can see how whole Muslim world has prospered and liberated on daily basis (daily bomb blasts are just tip of an iceberg). Today's world Muslim radicals are the greatest threat for Gods own creation. Thanks to you heros in past to create a dangerous world.

What is your problem with her? Can you explain?

She is legendary because her writings were a "break through" in the studies of medieval india and its society...Offcourse, new evidence will keep coming and our view will keep evolving..but that doesn't take any credits from the scholar that she is!

What break through??? "Discovering" that the Era of Muslim rule in India was not the unmitigated disaster as it was commonly known,( Jadunath Sarkar, R.C Mazumdar etc were "wrong"), but rather that it was a gentle, benevolent benign paternalism which forged Hindu-Muslim unity for ever and produced new heights in syncretic activities such as cuisine, music and architecture. Aurangzeb, according to her, was the epitome of a benign autocrat and all his misunderstood "atrocities" were merely products of purely political compulsions without religious overtones.

It is because of such people amongst us, that Hindus have never really needed enemies.

Hhahha , you are a cry baby indeed .High school lool...l. We are laughing .The only guys who I know are skinny are the oriya and bengalis. Rest are well built.Your claims are good for jokes though....

So what are you going to do....oooohhh I am scared of cry baby you...:P

Well built!? Hahahahah thank you, you just made my whole week. I haven't seen one well built indian in my whole life here. My claims arent jokes, but its not like someone as deluded as you will believe me. I'm done with this thread. I've been on this for too long. I'm out , dont bother replying.

First you say school , then you change to high school , college. Seems you are suffering from some complexes .I recommend Prozac for you.

Dumbass this is america. We call kt school from elementary to college. Thought you got me didn't you. Hahaha

Well built!? Hahahahah thank you, you just made my whole week. I haven't seen one well built indian in my whole life here. My claims arent jokes, but its not like someone as deluded as you will believe me. I'm done with this thread. I've been on this for too long. I'm out , dont bother replying.

Dumbass this is america. We call kt school from elementary to college. Thought you got me didn't you. Hahaha

What you see there are mostly South Indian IT chaps. Come to India and we will show you. Punjabi Muslims, in any case, dont have a good natural physique either and have to work for getting one as otherwise they are just medium heighted and prone to pudginess.

What break through??? "Discovering" that the Era of Muslim rule in India was not the unmitigated disaster as it was commonly known,( Jadunath Sarkar, R.C Mazumdar etc were "wrong"), but rather that it was a gentle, benevolent benign paternalism which forged Hindu-Muslim unity for ever and produced new heights in syncretic activities such as cuisine, music and architecture. Aurangzeb, according to her, was the epitome of a benign autocrat and all his misunderstood "atrocities" were merely products of purely political compulsions without religious overtones.

It is because of such people amongst us, that Hindus have never really needed enemies.

You are exaggerating her thesis but she was right however.

All the evidence is on her side. Calling the era of Muslim rule "The worst in history. Dark age imposed by those "outsider" blah blah) is easy and convenient as it goes well with the hindu nationalism of indians..but this was just not the reality. Auragzeb was neither a hindu hater bigot, nor some really ultra pious Islamic role model...he was something in between..My studies have shown Aurganzeb in a completely different manner (not any of those two commonly known portrayals of him)...

What you see there are mostly South Indian IT chaps. Come to India and we will show you. Punjabi Muslims, in any case, dont have a good natural physique either and have to work for getting one as otherwise they are just medium heighted and prone to pudginess.

Medium heighted?!? Maybe it's because i'm a rajput but i am 6'1 and i worked hard to get my body. Do you seriously believe anyone except black people can have a good natural physique. I'm done arguing online when i know for a fact in real lofe things are diffrent. Stop quoting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom