What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is trying to impress you..I'm just kicking some ugly, kaali hindu arse..as I usually do here :omghaha:

You are as much an " ugly" blackie as Indians, so dont pretend otherwise. In the US you cant make out a Pakistani from an Indian.
The only difference being that an Indian Blackie is an intelligent professional, while a Pak Blackie is a coolie.

You claimed that India became USA of that time because of those backward invaders. :omghaha::omghaha:

Dumbo, I meant in sense of cultural diversity, point of different people/races to meet, exchange ideas etc.

Mughal Empire made india a superpower..economically and militarily....

Under Aurangzeb, india held 25% of global GDP output...something you inferior hindus were not capable of :yay:

All I am seeing snowwhite talks in your comments. :omghaha:

The Ghaznavids raped you "Hindus" first before coming to Somnath. The World knows you guys enjoy being raped, and then like to brag as if you were the rapist rather than the rapee. :rofl:

As for Kashmir, just a matter of time before Demographic change is affected.

:omghaha:

Again, look at their RECORDED accounts..they r@ped hindu women specifically and DID NOT convert any one..Ghaznavids never tried to convert people in india..they raided, raped hindus, p!ssed on their gods, and went back...

You are as much an " ugly" blackie as Indians, so dont pretend otherwise. In the US you cant make out a Pakistani from an Indian.
The only difference being that an Indian Blackie is an intelligent professional, while a Pak Blackie is a coolie.

What? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dude...I am NO WAY NEAR as piece of sh!t ugly as south indians are!!!!

I am a Punjabi..not a south indian :bad::bad:

Dumbo, I meant in sense of cultural diversity, point of different people/races to meet, exchange ideas etc.

Under Aurangzeb, india held 25% of global GDP output...something you inferior hindus were not capable of :yay:

All I am seeing snowwhite talks in your comments. :omghaha:

:omghaha:

Again, look at their RECORDED accounts..they r@ped hindu women specifically and DID NOT convert any one..Ghaznavids never tried to convert people in india..they raided, raped hindus, p!ssed on their gods, and went back...

DUH! I forgot. You were already raped to saturation by earlier invaders. Ghaznavids wouldn't touch such street goods.

Lol,Pakistani babies are already crying lol.... RAW needs to give a the umah a taste of bioweapons. And boom , ummah vanquish.

Yeah...start with wiping out 45 millio Europeans who are Muslims :lol:

indians can't even erase Bengalis, forget about taking on Pakistan...don't even talk about "Ummah" ...lol

Btw, your raw wil kill 200 milion indians too in order to wipe out ummah LOL

DUH! I forgot. You were already raped to saturation by earlier invaders. Ghaznavids wouldn't touch such street goods.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...now I am hurting you, isn't it? Since I have recorded accounts of invaders where they specifically mention the destruction of hindu temples and raping of hindu women!

Show me any records regarding Muslim women? :omghaha: There are none!!!

Invaders only raped hindu women :rofl:

What? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dude...I am NO WAY NEAR as piece of sh!t ugly as south indians are!!!!

Punjabis are no scandinavians. They are simply loud mouth, brainless uglies . What do you guys do when you meet a new chap? First measure his Melanin content before greeting him??

Hindus controls most of the businesses during those times, Mughals were just collecting the tax from the flourishing business Hindu traders. Even before partition most of the educated and business community of Karachi and Lahore were Hindus. :yay:

Yeah...start with wiping out 45 millio Europeans who are Muslims :lol:

indians can't even erase Bengalis, forget about taking on Pakistan...don't even talk about "Ummah" ...lol

Btw, your raw wil kill 200 milion indians too in order to wipe out ummah LOL

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...now I am hurting you, isn't it? Since I have recorded accounts of invaders where they specifically mention the destruction of hindu temples and raping of hindu women!

Is it so difficult to understand that you were the low caste Hindus .

Have you ever visited any Afghan forum to read what Afghans think of so called Pakistani snowwhites. :omghaha::omghaha:

Punjabis are no scandinavians. They are simply loud mouth, brainless uglies . What do you guys do when you meet a new chap? First measure his Melanin content before greeting him??

Err... please do not generalize..... use "Pakistani Punjabis" instead of Punjabi. We Indians are better.

Hindus controls most of the businesses during those times, Mughals were just collecting the tax from the flourishing business Hindu traders. Even before partition most of the educated and business community of Karachi and Lahore were Hindus. :yay:

Doesn't matter dumbo. The "rulers" of the empire have the privilege of being called the super power..which mughals had. No matter how many hindu servants they had to serve their vast empire built on the ashes of ancient hindu civilization...

That's how most of Pakistanis born. It's really ironic that most of Pakistanis idolize those looters. No surprise what is happening in your country is the result of who you admire and follow. God save Pakistan "Amen"

Err... please do not generalize..... use "Pakistani Punjabis" instead of Punjabi. We Indians are better.

Sorry! My Bad... I know I should have been sufficiently explicit in differentiating the intelligent high caste Hindu punjabis, who dominated the trades and professions, from the muslim agricultural yokels. :oops:

Doesn't matter dumbo. The "rulers" of the empire have the privilege of being called the super power..which mughals had. No matter how many hindu servants they had to serve their vast empire built on the ashes of ancient hindu civilization...

Their Empire was running because of the business skills of Hindu people, which those rulers were themselves unaware of.

Ashes!!!!???:pissed:...The civilizational fire still roars and is eternal. Ashes are only found in the western part of Aryavrat because the people guarding it were cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom