What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny.Because I have seen pakistanis in Canada get badly thrashed by Sikhs and Tamils.

Like 1948,1965,1971 huh?

Seems you have been severely insulted thats why you are talking such nonsense. You will have to survive my concealed knife first if you even manage to attack me.

for the reason,that the russian orthodox church was pretty helpful to me when I tried to establish myself in Russia and the so were the people of Volgograd. Today I have business venture in Russia and in India also.

Is that why you lost 3 wars? I would like to meet you in real life .

Russia will give nothing to Iran. It has a massive civil defense,underground nuclear shelter and underground city network for population survival in event of nuclear war.It does not give S-300 and you think nukes.Thats funny.
Oh now tou've been to canada too? Where haven't you been. I live in new york and i've been to cananda a couple of times. My cousins live there. Most of the time they get along together with the indians there but they fight sometimes too and i've seen them kick some serious indian ***. Sometimes the indians would help my cousins fight other indians. Another **** talker huh. You gonna knife me lol. You coward, can't fight with your hands huh? The only decisive victory you had was 71. And those are wars not personal fights. You people are weak as ****. I would love to rip you a new one in real life.

Excelent, most jews have middle Eastern Ancestry they would get killed first. :laughcry: But forget about them, we know they are capable bunch. Lets talk about chamars, so when do you guys are thinking about stop messing with Nepal and instead take ***, after all you guys keep shwoing it as your land in your maps. At least Pakistanis show as IoK lol

You are using word chamar negetively... Chamar is a community classified as a Scheduled Caste under modern India's system of positive discrimination... You people always saying against indian caste system and now indirectly showing your true colour... Think about that man....

Then about capabilities and maps.... Look at bangladesh in the same map.. You will get the answer...

Funny thing in the last 1400 years for almost 1200 years you muslims were a superpower ,now near 1400 years you muslims are at the weakest ebb ever.You are no match for the superpowers like Russia ,USA,China. Hell ,you guys cannot even stand up to israel and got kicked by a handful of jews. Seems to me that the ummah time limit is 1500 years.

Where there is blood ,the sharks come.

Dont include Russia, they also used to be super power and now are anything but super power after it was broken and muslim countries created as big as India out of it. :laughcry: Have you compared india size with islamic world despite being similar population? Their influence is far bigger then gutter India, with collective GDP of OIC countries $6 trillion despite having smilar population to India.

No wonder millions of you beg for middle Eastern visas and at the same time dream of muslim genocide. :omghaha:

You are using word chamar negetively... Chamar is a community classified as a Scheduled Caste under modern India's system of positive discrimination... You people always saying against indian caste system and now indirectly showing your true colour... Think about that man....

Then about capabilities and maps.... Look at bangladesh in the same map.. You will get the answer...

Actually its not us who use dalit/chamar as insult but your fellow bhartis on PDF. You guys only take notice when one of us does. lol

Funny.Because I have seen pakistanis in Canada get badly thrashed by Sikhs and Tamils.

Like 1948,1965,1971 huh?

Seems you have been severely insulted thats why you are talking such nonsense. You will have to survive my concealed knife first if you even manage to attack me.

for the reason,that the russian orthodox church was pretty helpful to me when I tried to establish myself in Russia and the so were the people of Volgograd. Today I have business venture in Russia and in India also.

Is that why you lost 3 wars? I would like to meet you in real life .

Russia will give nothing to Iran. It has a massive civil defense,underground nuclear shelter and underground city network for population survival in event of nuclear war.It does not give S-300 and you think nukes.Thats funny.

Iran is the super power of the Middle East (ALWAYS HAS BEEN). Like it or Not. Iran is not an Arab country if we went to war with Israel the war would take a long time for it to end. Israel is nothing without the US.

Well that question belongs to Al-Kangress....

Because sickular kangress know chamar reality, hopefully camar modi will become pm. Then chamars will have to invent another excuse.

Oh now tou've been to canada too? Where haven't you been. I live in new york and i've been to cananda a couple of times. My cousins live there. Most of the time they get along together with the indians there but they fight sometimes too and i've seen them kick some serious indian ***. Sometimes the indians would help my cousins fight other indians. Another **** talker huh. You gonna knife me lol. You coward, can't fight with your hands huh? The only decisive victory you had was 71. And those are wars not personal fights. You people are weak as ****. I would love to rip you a new one in real life.

Where haven't you been.

Saudi Arabia and GCC (exceptions are UAE,Qatar and Oman),most of Africa(except South Africa),Peru,Ireland .I have travelled extensively through FSU .

Most of the time they get along together with the indians there but they fight sometimes too and i've seen them kick some serious indian ***.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-mongol-invasions-india-19.html#ixzz2f5MO3XTQ

Kid or teenager gang fights ,lol? This is a pathetic joke. Have you seen how fights take place in Bihar?They end in death many a time.

i've seen them kick some serious indian ***. Sometimes the indians would help my cousins fight other indians. Another **** talker huh.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-mongol-invasions-india-19.html#ixzz2f5MpmQ00

I would like to see you fight a Yadav or a Thakur.That will be fun. And I can wager that you will not come out alive,even with bare hands .

Sometimes the indians would help my cousins fight other indians.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-mongol-invasions-india-19.html#ixzz2f5N2horp

you are a kid. Have you seen death or families get killed in Feuds.

Can do it ,considering that you fight other like a pack of dogs which not bravery and certainly cowardice.

And those are wars not personal fights.

Come to Bihar .Then we will talk.I would like to see how you emerge alive.Its not your typical teenage fights or high school fights in Bihar.You will be killed or have to kill ,especially on the rural side.

You gonna knife me lol.

Why ? Scared of death already? I will suffice for you and if not my friend who happens to be Yadav will kill you with ease .

You are one of those kids who thinks that by kicking --- in high school with others like a pack of dogs is bravery? I would like to see what happens in UP or Bihar to you. If you come sometime to India or to Bihar ,do PM me.I would

Certainly you will be dead by bare hands or by means of weapons.Bihar is not the place for some high school youngsters who hunt like Dogs. Especially the rural areas.

I know your kinds punjabi ,the loud mouths.All Bark no bite.If you are so sure then maybe come to Bihar sometime.

Dont include Russia, they also used to be super power and now are anything but super power after it was broken and muslim countries created as big as India out of it. :laughcry: Have you compared india size with islamic world despite being similar population? Their influence is far bigger then gutter India, with collective GDP of OIC countries $6 trillion despite having smilar population to India.

No wonder millions of you beg for middle Eastern visas and at the same time dream of muslim genocide. :omghaha:

Actually its not us who use dalit/chamar as insult but your fellow bhartis on PDF. You guys only take notice when one of us does. lol

they also used to be super power and now are anything but super power after it was broken and muslim countries created as big as India out of it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/278185-mongol-invasions-india-19.html#ixzz2f5Q49cL6

The soviet union only collapsed because of the greed of the communist party members do wanted to steal public assets and enrich themselves.Most of the former FSU republics wanted to retain USSR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union_referendum,_1991

Because sickular kangress know chamar reality, hopefully camar modi will become pm. Then chamars will have to invent another excuse.

Can someone please tell me what "Chamar" is?

India is a haven for Anti-Islamism...Needs to be taken care of immediately..We need more Mujahideen fighting in India..

I am still thinking what the new name for Islamic Emirate of India should be called..I guess Islamic Emirate of India or maybe Hindostan or let it all be called PAKISTAN.

Can someone please tell me what "Chamar" is?

Bhartis started calling us dalit/chamar and it turned out no dalit/chamar converted to Islam. Instead 33% punjabi sikhs are chamar & christians in Pakistan are also dalit/chura. So blame your fellow bhartis for using dalit as insult when they never converted, no wonder jatt sikh treat them like **** in UK. Thats what happen when caste mentality is thought from early age.

India is a haven for Anti-Islamism...Needs to be taken care of immediately..We need more Mujahideen fighting in India..

I am still thinking what the new name for Islamic Emirate of India should be called..I guess Islamic Emirate of India or maybe Hindostan or let it all be called PAKISTAN.

But why do u need India to be Islamic? What purpose does it serve you as an Iranian?

But why do u need India to be Islamic? What purpose does it serve you as an Iranian?

I consider the Ummah's priorities first. Serving Islam being Muslim is the top priority it is ALWAYS comes first before ethnicity..Every true Muslim will agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom