What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Why Indians get shocked? They are muslims first, i dont know what you guys expect from Iranis just becasue of saudí arab/iran thing going on.

Shocked of what ? What part of my post expresses shock ? You are imagining things mate.

Do NOT take everyone and everything on internet seriously my friend. Weird things happen.

I know bro. Just wanted to let him know what his countrymen think about his rants.

Debunked by genetics lol, those aryans who moved were from us. The idea of every aryan left Pakistan and moved to great bharat only sound good in RSS mandirs. Another bs theory by you as expected.

But you only came around 500 Ad while migration took place around 1500 BC:cheesy:. Do you want to deny proved historical and genetic facts?

Why because I support Islamic Republic?

No , because of your wet dreams of turning India into an Islamic republic, talking like the citizen of some failed Islamic state even though you come from a great country and civilisation .Again assuming you are actually Iranian.

lol

Why Indians get shocked? They are muslims first, i dont know what you guys expect from Iranis just becasue of saudí arab/iran thing going on.

Because Iranians have tensions with Arabs they think we are anti-Islam because Islam religion is affiliated with Arabs. This is nonsense we are MUSLIM first Iranian second.

No , because of your wet dreams of turning India into an Islamic republic, talking like the citizen of some failed Islamic state even though you come from a great country and civilisation .Again assuming you are actually Iranian.

I am Mazandarani, Azari, and Kordi mix. I am 100% Iranian my little Hindi friend.

What will you say about Karokari or 'burying the women alive' still prevalent in your non-Hindu society.

karokari is the hindu culture who had hindu ancestors and had not vedic knowledge and were considered low class people ..

but there is and was difference between indus hindus and ganga hindus:woot:

karokari is the hindu culture who had hindu ancestors and had not vedic knowledge and were considered low class people ..

but there is and was difference between indus hindus and ganga hindus:woot:

Hindus had custom of Swayamvar, girls were allowed to chose their own husbands instead of getting forced from their parents.

But you only came around 500 Ad while migration took place around 1500 BC:cheesy:. Do you want to deny proved historical and genetic facts?

what genetic fact? Any study which shows when ASI-ANI admicture started? If it shows that indeed it started in 500AD then no problem. Becasue that time people of punjab were already mixed ANI-ASI. So even if jatts never mixed with rest of India it should show how many generations ago mixing started. :laughcry: Also there is posiblity of what you say may come true, that doesnt change the fact ASI chamars of India had 0% to do with IVC 5000 years go or vedic for that matter before mixing.

Hindus had custom of Swayamvar, girls were allowed to chose their own husbands instead of getting forced from their parents.

Pakistani región never practiced sati, it originated in India. Probably tribal custom included in hindusism which is already corrupted versión of vedic religión.

The other half of Afghanistan, the pashtun belt, the tribesmen of mountain never tasted Mongol rule. Instead we used to ambush mongols and disappear into mountains. Mongols were clueless how to deal with pashtuns.

Yet the mongols under Momke ruled you..
File:MongolEmpire.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scythians were no barbarians, you confuse them with Mongols.

First survive the nuclear weapons and might of Israel and USA then talk about India.

Because Iranians have tensions with Arabs they think we are anti-Islam because Islam religion is affiliated with Arabs. This is nonsense we are MUSLIM first Iranian second.

It comes with being Indian filled with caste system. You know when normal people meet they ask each other how are you. When Indians meet each other they ask which caste do you belong. That despite being genetically similar.

Come and try thr genocide you little hindu *****. I know you and your ilk. You all act tough online calling for genocide on muslims, but in real life you skinny fucks can't do anything. Can any mods ban this fadget.

Actually in this age,with application of proper brain and molecular biotechnology,it is possible to develop Chimeras and stealth viral based genetic weaponry.Israel can singlehandly drive the ummah to extinction with biological and nuclear weapons.So ,if with the proper biological weapon ,the requisite result will be achieved at ultra low costs.

It comes with being Indian filled with caste system. You know when normal people meet they ask each other how are you. When Indians meet each other they ask which caste do you belong. That despite being genetically similar.

LOL this was funny. :)

Actually in this age,with application of proper brain and molecular biotechnology,it is possible to develop Chimeras and stealth viral based genetic weaponry.Israel can singlehandly drive the ummah to extinction with biological and nuclear weapons.So ,if with the proper biological weapon ,the requisite result will be achieved at ultra low costs.

Then whats holding Israel back? Oh wait they dont have such things do they? Without there powerful jewish zionist lobby in the US they are nothing.

lollllllll wet dreams of hindu chamars are always amazing. They though being over billion they may finaly become supa powa, instead they had to limit themselves in to bulliyng Nepal. :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom