What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
game-plan-of-isi.jpg

I wish this really happened!

Before making India an Islamic state , you should try to make your countrymen practice Islam first :lol: (If you really are Iranian).

Don't worry my countrymen are all devout Muslims that is why we still have an Islamic Republic after 30 years and yes I really am Iranian I can post you my family tree here if you want.

game-plan-of-isi.jpg

I wish this really happened!

Don't worry my countrymen are all devout Muslims that is why we still have an Islamic Republic after 30 years and yes I really am Iranian I can post you my family tree here if you want.

You are disgrace to your countrymen. I am sure most Iranians will agree. @Serpentine @IraniGirl @Abii @Feyen

Last edited by a moderator:
Did i deny invasions? Punjabi Jatt look no different then then non-chamar punjabi. And we also have to wait for genetic studies to confirm when jatt clans mixed with ASI. That will clear many doubts. :coffee: Brahmins wrote vedas who were from us as proven by genetic tests. Unlike in India where brahmin will show lower ASI component by 10-15% compared to local population despite mixing. There is no such a thing in Punjab.

Which again proves they were from local and didnt come from outside as is the case with Indian chamar brahmins.

Of course there wont be becoz you are all later migrants. The original IVC / Vedic population had largely shifted to Ganga valley when the climate dried.

Professor H.S. Willliams wrote: "The extent of the Scythian invasion has been variously estimated. Some scholars believe that they virtually supplanted the previous population of India (means Punjab), and there seems little doubt that by far the most numerous section of the Punjab population is of Scythian origin."[33]

Scythians were no barbarians, you confuse them with Mongols.

Establishment of Mlechcha Kingdoms in Northern India[edit source | editbeta]

Coin of Maues depicting Balarama, 1st century BCE. British Museum.
The mixed Scythian hordes that migrated to Drangiana and surrounding regions, later spread further into north and south-west India via the lower Indus valley. Their migration spread into Sovira, Gujarat, Rajasthan and northern India, including kingdoms in the Indian mainland.
There are important references to the warring Mleccha hordes of the Shakas, Yavanas, Kambojas and Pahlavas in the Bala Kanda of the Valmiki Ramayana also.[46]
H. C. Raychadhury glimpses in these verses the struggles between the Hindus and the invading hordes of Mlechcha barbarians from the northwest. The time frame for these struggles is the 2nd century BCE onwards. Raychadhury fixes the date of the present version of the Valmiki Ramayana around or after the 2nd century CE.[47]

Hindu sources refer to them as barbarians (Mlechhas)

Of course there wont be becoz you are all later migrants. The original IVC / Vedic population had largely shifted to Ganga valley when the climate dried.

Hindu sources refer to them as barbarians (Mlechhas)

You Indians may label them as barbarians but in our textbooks they are heroes.

INSHALLAH WITH ALLAHS HELP WE MUSLIMS WILL CONQUER INDIA AND MAKE INDIA AN ISLAMIC EMIRATE ALL OF INDIA WILL BECOME MUSLIM.

Only under Muslim rule can SA peoples enjoy peace, prosperity and progress. Only then will SA truly flourish and become great as under the Muslims of the past.

We don't need .Some pashtun freedom fighters like TTP are brutally attacking and destroying pakistani punjabi military. Thats vengenance for the evils you guys are doing on the pashtuns by ttp

More than half of afghanistan was under mongol control so how did they humiliate.Buddhist Mongols pawned you.

The other half of Afghanistan, the pashtun belt, the tribesmen of mountain never tasted Mongol rule. Instead we used to ambush mongols and disappear into mountains. Mongols were clueless how to deal with pashtuns.

Only under Muslim rule can SA peoples enjoy peace, prosperity and progress. Only then will SA truly flourish and become great as under the Muslims of the past.

So much peace, progress and prosperity in 1971 that the one Muslim homeland of South Asia was to be divided into two. :wacko:

Of course there wont be becoz you are all later migrants. The original IVC / Vedic population had largely shifted to Ganga valley when the climate driI]

Debunked by genetics lol, those aryans who moved were from us. The idea of every aryan left Pakistan and moved to great bharat only sound good in RSS mandirs. Another bs theory by you as expected.

Mashallah..Very well said brother. Allah bless you..

Khiliji was an Afghan. Second,look at the genocide the russians did on Afghanistan. 2 million dead and 1/3 of the afghan population ethnically cleansed. I wish that Russians had used chemical weapons ,they would destroyed Afghanistan in 2 years.Soviets had won militarily in 1987 but that weakling Gorbachev and the human rights dissident on CIA payrolls like Sakharov started crying on tv and calling soviets murderous.

2 million afghans vs 15,000 soviet troops dead. Thats what I call carnage. we must unleash Anthrax or superplague in Afghanistan,Waziristan and the islamic world via RAW and complete the unfinished job of Russia ,Russia fought in Afghanistan with kid gloves and not full capability. We will depopulate a large part of islamic world for recolonization by India. The founder of islam himself said that islam will exist for at most 1500 years. Islam are over 1400 years already.

British were also brutal murderers ,they murdered 1.8 billion in India.And the chap is from Waziristan/NWFP ,formerly part of Afghanistan before Ranjit Singh Conquered it.

Come and try thr genocide you little hindu *****. I know you and your ilk. You all act tough online calling for genocide on muslims, but in real life you skinny fucks can't do anything. Can any mods ban this fadget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom