What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL this was funny. :)

Then whats holding Israel back? Oh wait they dont have such things do they? Without there powerful jewish zionist lobby in the US they are nothing.

israel has a considerable nuclear arsenal.It smashed several arab nations altogether at once in 1967 and 1973.You guys had a hard time handling iraq in 80's .

do not lie,,,,i have posted facts.,,,,,,they might have existed in different times but the people of the land held grudges against one another......bottom line is mushriks were killing mushriks for temple gold in petty kingdoms and states.....and indians are proud of the buildings that foreigners built in india,,,,they are proud of the architecture and proud of their cleanliness.

should i post some khumb mela pictures to educate you on age of ignorance and indian heritage?

Its Kumbh Mela - Sure but you must explain why it is done :D :yay:

The rest of your write up - BS :coffee:

israel has a considerable nuclear arsenal.It smashed several arab nations altogether at once in 1967 and 1973.You guys had a hard time handling iraq in 80's .

Never seen such a inferiorty complex, now to feel better you will tell us which country smashed muslims country. :laughcry: Just remember that all you can do being chamar.

lollllllll wet dreams of hindu chamars are always amazing. They though being over billion they may finaly become supa powa, instead they had to limit themselves in to bulliyng Nepal. :laughcry:

I think you are referring to your country man who are working as a sweeper in home toilets of arab peoples( aka your forefathers) ???

Am I right???

lollllllll wet dreams of hindu chamars are always amazing. They though being over billion they may finaly become supa powa, instead they had to limit themselves in to bulliyng Nepal. :laughcry:

No wet dream.It can easily be performed by proxies or intelligence agencies to depopulate a nation just using a drop duster or by aerosol dispersal equipment that could be attached in a civilian plane during peace time.Also cost per kill for biological weaponry is less than 1$ to few cents ,compared to nuclear weapon whose cost per kill 800$ and chemical whose price cost is 200-600$ per kill and conventional whose cost is 2000$ per kill.

Iraq had support from the US and other Arab nations, Iran was in a crisis at the time, despite all sorts of pressures, economic embargos, economoic crises, the regime was still very young, other things, Iran managed to do VERY WELL in the war. Saddam with all his aid he got still couldnt beat Iran.

Now Iran is much stronger and we are the super power of the middle eastern region. You think Russia wouldnt give Iran a bunch of nukes against Israel? Think again. Iran can have a larger nuclear arsenal than Israel in less than a week. And we are currently having nuclear program in Iran everyday we are getting closer.

Actually in this age,with application of proper brain and molecular biotechnology,it is possible to develop Chimeras and stealth viral based genetic weaponry.Israel can singlehandly drive the ummah to extinction with biological and nuclear weapons.So ,if with the proper biological weapon ,the requisite result will be achieved at ultra low costs.

You again? Aren't you the guy that loves to sit on russian dick and wanted to convert to christianity? Come and try it you hindu/christian russian *** kisser. All of you indians are weak in real life. I've seen it happen so many times in school where the pakistanis would own you all the time. And it's really funny to me when you people come online and talk **** because i know you won't do anything in real life.

Probably tribal custom included in hindusism which is already corrupted versión of vedic religión.

with your jholachaap knowledge on the topic. :wacko:

Never seen such a inferiorty complex, now to feel better you will tell us which country smashed muslims country. :laughcry: Just remember that all you can do being chamar.

Funny thing in the last 1400 years for almost 1200 years you muslims were a superpower ,now near 1400 years you muslims are at the weakest ebb ever.You are no match for the superpowers like Russia ,USA,China. Hell ,you guys cannot even stand up to israel and got kicked by a handful of jews. Seems to me that the ummah time limit is 1500 years.

Where there is blood ,the sharks come.

You again? Aren't you the guy that loves to sit on russian dick and wanted to convert to christianity? Come and try it you hindu/christian russian *** kisser. All of you indians are weak in real life. I've seen it happen so many times in school where the pakistanis would own you all the time. And it's really funny to me when you people come online and talk **** because i know you won't do anything in real life.

Funny.Because I have seen pakistanis in Canada get badly thrashed by Sikhs and Tamils.

And it's really funny to me when you people come online and talk **** because i know you won't do anything in real life.

Like 1948,1965,1971 huh?

loves to sit on russian dick

Seems you have been severely insulted thats why you are talking such nonsense. You will have to survive my concealed knife first if you even manage to attack me.

wanted to convert to christianity?

for the reason,that the russian orthodox church was pretty helpful to me when I tried to establish myself in Russia and the so were the people of Volgograd. Today I have business venture in Russia and in India also.

Is that why you lost 3 wars? I would like to meet you in real life .

Iraq had support from the US and other Arab nations, Iran was in a crisis at the time, despite all sorts of pressures, economic embargos, economoic crises, the regime was still very young, other things, Iran managed to do VERY WELL in the war. Saddam with all his aid he got still couldnt beat Iran.

Now Iran is much stronger and we are the super power of the middle eastern region. You think Russia wouldnt give Iran a bunch of nukes against Israel? Think again. Iran can have a larger nuclear arsenal than Israel in less than a week. And we are currently having nuclear program in Iran everyday we are getting closer.

Russia will give nothing to Iran. It has a massive civil defense,underground nuclear shelter and underground city network for population survival in event of nuclear war.It does not give S-300 and you think nukes.Thats funny.

No wet dream.It can easily be performed by proxies or intelligence agencies to depopulate a nation just using a drop duster or by aerosol dispersal equipment that could be attached in a civilian plane during peace time.Also cost per kill for biological weaponry is less than 1$ to few cents ,compared to nuclear weapon whose cost per kill 800$ and chemical whose price cost is 200-600$ per kill and conventional whose cost is 2000$ per kill.

Excelent, most jews have middle Eastern Ancestry they would get killed first. :laughcry: But forget about them, we know they are capable bunch. Lets talk about chamars, so when do you guys are thinking about stop messing with Nepal and instead take ***, after all you guys keep shwoing it as your land in your maps. At least Pakistanis show as IoK lol

Excelent, most jews have middle Eastern Ancestry they would get killed first. :laughcry: But forget about them, we know they are capable bunch. Lets talk about chamars, so when do you guys are thinking about stop messing with Nepal and instead take ***, after all you guys keep shwoing it as your land in your maps. At least Pakistanis show as IoK lol

Well that question belongs to Al-Kangress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom