What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider the Ummah's priorities first. Serving Islam being Muslim is the top priority it is ALWAYS comes first before ethnicity..Every true Muslim will agree.

Which Ummah? The one we were are seeing in Syria?:lol:

Bhartis started calling us dalit/chamar and it turned out no dalit/chamar converted to Islam. Instead 33% punjabi sikhs are chamar & christians in Pakistan are also dalit/chura. So blame your fellow bhartis for using dalit as insult when they never converted, no wonder jatt sikh treat them like **** in UK. Thats what happen when caste mentality is thought from early age.

God almighty!!!...This is such a non issue..

So if someone calls you a terrorist, does that make you one? Is it that easy to get insulted just because some fanatical Hindus, that too mind you you've never met and speak to only on the web call you a dalit?? so does that make you one? How little confidence do you have in yourself?
And mind you, by feeling insulted you are promoting the same hate that you're accusing the hindu fanatics of...because in your mind you think that being a dalit is an insult! So you yourself are not void of the caste mentality as well..

PS: Thanks for the explaination...I prefer to stay away from this mudslinging..Ive said what Ive had to on this topic and i dont care much for those people that believe in the caste system or religious bigotry...irrespective of religious affiliation.

I consider the Ummah's priorities first. Serving Islam being Muslim is the top priority it is ALWAYS comes first before ethnicity..Every true Muslim will agree.

I have seen lot of that ummah love between Turks and Iranians on topics related to Azeri people. :wacko:

Fair enough and kudos to your loyalty...But that still doesnt answer why India has to be an Islamic Republic? Also what advantage does it serve to the Muslims...Coz conquering India militarily and getting fanatical hindus to convert is two different things...The latter being way harder than you can imagine...One doesnt just dump their 5000 year old faith (obviously with exceptions)... history is proof...
So which one is it? and what purpose would it serve to the Ummah?

Surely there are other ways of serving your Ummah, no?
I mean Muslims currently have a sh!tload of problems than trying to convert a fiercely religious population of India into Muslims....I mean that has to fall way lower on the spectrum of Ummah priorities no?

Read up more on this era....Offcourse, you history knowledge isn't that impressive. I know. But putting wackos instead of learning something only defines your identity (a bharti :omghaha:)

Read up more on this era....Offcourse, you history knowledge isn't that impressive. I know. But putting wackos instead of learning something only defines your identity (a bharti :omghaha:)

I should have put LOL for that joke. :omghaha:

Saudi Arabia and GCC (exceptions are UAE,Qatar and Oman),most of Africa(except South Africa),Peru,Ireland .I have travelled extensively through FSU .

Kid or teenager gang fights ,lol? This is a pathetic joke. Have you seen how fights take place in Bihar?They end in death many a time.

I would like to see you fight a Yadav or a Thakur.That will be fun. And I can wager that you will not come out alive,even with bare hands .

you are a kid. Have you seen death or families get killed in Feuds.

Can do it ,considering that you fight other like a pack of dogs which not bravery and certainly cowardice.

Come to Bihar .Then we will talk.I would like to see how you emerge alive.Its not your typical teenage fights or high school fights in Bihar.You will be killed or have to kill ,especially on the rural side.

Why ? Scared of death already? I will suffice for you and if not my friend who happens to be Yadav will kill you with ease .

You are one of those kids who thinks that by kicking --- in high school with others like a pack of dogs is bravery? I would like to see what happens in UP or Bihar to you. If you come sometime to India or to Bihar ,do PM me.I would

Certainly you will be dead by bare hands or by means of weapons.Bihar is not the place for some high school youngsters who hunt like Dogs. Especially the rural areas.

I know your kinds punjabi ,the loud mouths.All Bark no bite.If you are so sure then maybe come to Bihar sometime.

The soviet union only collapsed because of the greed of the communist party members do wanted to steal public assets and enrich themselves.Most of the former FSU republics wanted to retain USSR.

Soviet Union referendum, 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol where did i say i fight in a gang fadget. I fight my own fights unlike you who will have his thakurs and yadava with him. Lol you skinny fucks can't do **** to me. I'm not skinny like you indians. I actually eat meat and workout. 1 on 1 no weapons i will destroy you just like other indians i've fought. And if you want to be little bitches and gang up on me, i'll have my trusty old 1911 by my side. I guess you keep all the strong indians in india because i haven't met an indian who could beat me.

God almighty!!!...This is such a non issue..

So if someone calls you a terrorist, does that make you one? Is it that easy to get insulted just because some fanatical Hindus, that too mind you you've never met and speak to only on the web call you a dalit?? so does that make you one? How little confidence do you have in yourself?
And mind you, by feeling insulted you are promoting the same hate that you're accusing the hindu fanatics of...because in your mind you think that being a dalit is an insult! So you yourself are not void of the caste mentality as well..

PS: Thanks for the explaination...I prefer to stay away from this mudslinging..Ive said what Ive had to on this topic and i dont care much for those people that believe in the caste system or religious bigotry...irrespective of religious affiliation.

Im just responding back, now he has stopped using dalit as insult and instead have accepted his dalit brahmin Ancestry. So i will also stop now. :cheers:

Lol where did i say i fight in a gang fadget. I fight my own fights unlike you who will have his thakurs and yadava with him. Lol you skinny fucks can't do **** to me. I'm not skinny like you indians. I actually eat meat and workout. 1 on 1 no weapons i will destroy you just like other indians i've fought. And if you want to be little bitches and gang up on me, i'll have my trusty old 1911 by my side. I guess you keep all the strong indians in india because i haven't met an indian who could beat me.

Come to bihar ,then talk .Till then you are all bark no bite like the cowardly west punjabis.and bring your 1911 too .I have my mosin nagant if you try something funny.By the way,it is muslim mentality to hunt like a pack of dogs and with swords.We have seen in India too and your behaviour in 1946 riots was same.

You guys only hunt like a pack thats typical muslim mentality . And will be first to run for your life.Come on if you have guts ,come .You were decimated by sikh regiment even with 120 sikhs destroyed 2000 soldiers and an entire tank brigade yours .If you guys had more guts you would driven all your tanks into the anti-tank mines and brute forced the sikh outpost in destroy them .But guys were typical cowards,Sikhs proved they are equivalent to more than 10 pakistani for sure.
Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

. Most of the time they get along together with the indians there but they fight sometimes too and i've seen them kick some serious indian ***. Sometimes the indians would help my cousins fight other indians. Another **** talker huh.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-mongol-invasions-india-19.html#ixzz2f7BQ0XJz

Lol, your own post prove you hunt like dogs.Thats why you muslim punjabis lost all the wars.

Come to bihar ,then talk .Till then you are all bark no bite like the cowardly west punjabis.and bring your 1911 too .I have my mosin nagant if you try something funny.By the way,it is muslim mentality to hunt like a pack of dogs and with swords.We have seen in India too and your behaviour in 1946 riots was same.

You guys only hunt like a pack thats typical muslim mentality . And will be first to run for your life.Come on if you have guts ,come .You were decimated by sikh regiment even with 120 sikhs destroyed 2000 soldiers and an entire tank brigade yours .If you guys had more guts you would driven all your tanks into the anti-tank mines and brute forced the sikh outpost in destroy them .But guys were typical cowards,Sikhs proved they are equivalent to more than 10 pakistani for sure.

Lol, your own post prove you hunt like dogs.Thats why you muslim punjabis lost all the wars.

No need to respond to their false bravado... These guys are nothing... No brains, no bravery... Whatever they may claim, their history speaks for itself...--Zero intellectual achievements and zero martial achievements...These Pakhtun types have always kicked their @sses, as they are doing now...They are just a bunch of vultures who got their country by being British lackeys while the Hindus fought.

lol you fadget, did I say I joined the fight with my cousins? no, so stfu. lol you fadgets hunt in packs too. Pakistan is not my country, america is. I was born here and I could care less what happens between pakistan and india. I know you and your ilk, I've fought alot of indians here and felt like I was fighting kids. :omghaha: Why don't you come to america and talk. There is no way in hell I will ever go to that shithole called india. Come to brooklyn fadget without any weapons and see what happens. Skinny fucks, I love how you talk **** online but irl you people can't do ****. :nana: I'm done with you, unlike you, I got things to do rather than argue with a skinny indian who's only got balls online. Welcome to the ignore list :partay:

lol you fadget, did I say I joined the fight with my cousins? no, so stfu. lol you fadgets hunt in packs too. Pakistan is not my country, america is. I was born here and I could care less what happens between pakistan and india. I know you and your ilk, I've fought alot of indians here and felt like I was fighting kids. :omghaha: Why don't you come to america and talk. There is no way in hell I will ever go to that shithole called india. Come to brooklyn fadget without any weapons and see what happens. Skinny fucks, I love how you talk **** online but irl you people can't do ****. :nana:

Kids? Really? Sikhs have always whipped your @ss. They were your rulers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom