What's new

Mohammed cartoonist Lars Vilks' latest exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etiene

Reaction score
Swedish artists Lars Vilks released two sets of Mohammed cartoons in 2007 and 2010 depicting the prophet as a dog, which caused controversy. In his latest exhibition are paintings referencing these cartoons with an arab head on a dog and which in my opinion can only be interpreted as a depiction of Mohammad.
I would like to hear members opinions.
@WebMaster would a link or attached picture result in ban?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, some of the cartoons are quite funny and some of them are quite gross and NR-17.

Try to follow the tenets of your religion first before you trip over a cartoon.

Famous fable in Islam says - Their prophet is said to have allowed a women to throw garbage at him everyday , and did/ say nothing- to only then visit that woman when she missed throwing it at him ONE day- to check on her health... perhaps you need to take a lesson from it. Unless of course you think he went and beheaded or acted w/ any violence towards her because she insulted him.

ask yourself is a cartoon any worse than garbage being thrown at you physically? what if she had drawn him as a dog instead? would he have shown any different action towards her?

Any who, asking these questions like I have asked above is useless here... this topic will be closed. Closed minded is best minded here

Try to follow the tenets of your religion first before you trip over a cartoon.

Famous fable in Islam says - Their prophet is said to have allowed a women to throw garbage at him everyday , and did/ say nothing- to only then visit that woman when she missed throwing it at him ONE day- to check on her health... perhaps you need to take a lesson from it. Unless of course you think he went and beheaded or acted w/ any violence towards her because she insulted him.

ask yourself is a cartoon any worse than garbage being thrown at you physically? what if she had drawn him as a dog instead? would he have shown any different action towards her?

Any who, asking these questions like I have asked above is useless here... this topic will be closed. Closed minded is best minded here

Shall we all become that garbage lady?
than i would rather start with a cartoon of cow.... being raped by half naked (so called) holy men.

Shall we all become that garbage lady?
than i would rather start with a cartoon of cow.... being raped by half naked (so called) holy men.

I see you more as playing the role of the garbage personally,so you are safe in not having to play another role. But feel free to let you imagination on bestiality roam free as you have so eloquently put forth here. after all you guys are known for letting your freak flag flag fly as recorded by Google :P .

But feel free to not follow your prophet and his ways- after all I have always said the ones who promote violence in his name , like you, are not true Muslims anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom