What's new

Mohammad Ali Mirza concerned about security denial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirza Jehlumi is a Wahhabi despite his claims that he is not. Fundamentally he has no difference with Wahhabism as far as belief/creed goes. The only difference bwtween him and rest of Wahhabis is that he was mentored and influend by Maulvi Ishaq, a Wahhabi, therefore he is critical of Wahhabi scholars on issue of Yazeed. Amir Muawiyah. and that why Wahhabis are hostile against him and he is hostile against them. He is hardcore Wahhabi and like all Wahhabis a Khariji. He has disguised his Wahhabism with ILM KITABI slogan ... You can paint a A khanzir seven colours of rainbow and call it unicorn but its reality is khanzir. You might dupe an idiot but despite it ... It is still khanzir ... Its still Wahhabism. Munafiqs Kafirs have always rebranded their Kufr with appealing slogans ... Khawarij said al hukmu lillah ... Mutazila said we are ahlul adal wal tawheed ... Every Khariji subsect has rebranded itself with appealing slogan and name ... wahhabis of najd calles themslves Muwahidoon . .. I wish was an elequent speaker or atleast didnt put people to sleep while speaking ... If i had the gift ... I would have made videos exposing his kharijism and major Kufr on many occasions.
Mere Pyaray bhai.. As I said in my earlier post that I am listening to Ali bhai for the past 7 or 8 years and still cross check his references. what i become is a simple Muslim and that is just listening to him. Now i called myself a Muslim doesn't associate myself with any sect. He is very logical as hujjat is Kitab Ullah that is quran then sahih hadees then ijmaah e ummat and then qiyas (that is ijtihaad). so when he presents a sahih hadees from a sahabi which is 180 degree opposite to ijtihaad from the four imams then ofcourse i will follow the sahih hadees. By the way you can keep your differences and i respect that. i will only say this to all my brothers that don't blindly follow anyone except Rasoolullah SAW. sab ko sunain and then dekhen kon quran aur hadees say sahi baat kar raha.. as per my understanding main kaafi hadh cheezon main Ali bhai kay muaqaaf ko cross check kar kay sahih paya hai.. and main ab b baaki sab sect kay ulema ko sunta hun.. Allah apki meri aur hum sabko seedhay raastay pay chalaye.. Allah hafiz

Dr Israr Ahmad was equally Wahhabi and a Khariji idiot and nut job. Here he declared seeking help of a person few times means you committed Shirk ...

Bwfore Wahhabi Allah was the only one able to help from dead state so when wasila of Awliyah was made ... Wahhabis said helping while being in dead state was right of Allah and you gave his right to another dead ... Therefore you made partner with dead Allah therefore your,e Mushrik ... This jack-*** aka khota aka Dr Israr Ahmad went a step further ... He said seeking help from a living person again n again is also Shirk.

The entire Wahabi Tawheed hangs around ... On living dead. Near far. Natural super natural. Ask help of living near and natural you are muwahid. Ask help of dead far supernatual type you are mushrik .... Baasicly Wahhabi Tawheed are judged and these six matters ... What a stupidity it is. In islam shirk and tawheed are judged ... You believe Allah is one and there is no god = taheed . There is God besude Allah youre guilty of shirk. All your actions are accroding to tawheed if u affirm tawheed includung seekingnof help from living dead ... Your actions are shirki if you have committed shirk in beliefei. E. Beleied in a god beside Allah including seeking help og living or dead ... In islam living dead . Far neaer natiral supwrnatural do not determinena action to be shirk or tawheed but in Wahabism these six far near living dead ...do.
Seriously

Another issue in this video 12 minutes onwards "Sahaba ikram are hujjat". This is totally against the teachings of Prophet and Quran.

We are told to follow only two things with complete faith i.e. Quran or Sunnah. Why because Quran is word of God so there is no question about it, and the Sunnah i.e. word of Prophet because Allah himself have given guarantee of Prophet Muhammad that whatever Prophet Muhammad says is from Allah.

NO ONE ELSE can be considered as hujjat in Islam, not even Sahaba. Yes we have to follow them but only as long as its aligned with Quran and Hadith.
Mere pyaray bhai, iss baat ki b daleel di huwi hai Ali bhai nay aur do sahih hadeeson say di huwi aik kay sahaba koyi b Rasoolullah par jhoot nahi boltay that kyun kay unho nay Rasoolullah SAW say hadees suni huwi kay jis nay mujhpar jhoot baandha wo apna tikkana jahanum samjhay. dosri daleel ye di hai kay sahaba ko hujjat iss liye maan saktay wo b jahan jamhoor sahaba ki aik baat pay ittefaq ho usko.. baaki Allah hum sab ko seedhay raastay pay chalaye aur sab firqon say nikal kay saada musalmaan banaye jo Allah kay nabi ky bataye huway rastay pay chalay.. Aammeen tsum Aammeen.

Dr Israr Ahmad was equally Wahhabi and a Khariji idiot and nut job. Here he declared seeking help of a person few times means you committed Shirk ...

Bwfore Wahhabi Allah was the only one able to help from dead state so when wasila of Awliyah was made ... Wahhabis said helping while being in dead state was right of Allah and you gave his right to another dead ... Therefore you made partner with dead Allah therefore your,e Mushrik ... This jack-*** aka khota aka Dr Israr Ahmad went a step further ... He said seeking help from a living person again n again is also Shirk.

The entire Wahabi Tawheed hangs around ... On living dead. Near far. Natural super natural. Ask help of living near and natural you are muwahid. Ask help of dead far supernatual type you are mushrik .... Baasicly Wahhabi Tawheed are judged and these six matters ... What a stupidity it is. In islam shirk and tawheed are judged ... You believe Allah is one and there is no god = taheed . There is God besude Allah youre guilty of shirk. All your actions are accroding to tawheed if u affirm tawheed includung seekingnof help from living dead ... Your actions are shirki if you have committed shirk in beliefei. E. Beleied in a god beside Allah including seeking help og living or dead ... In islam living dead . Far neaer natiral supwrnatural do not determinena action to be shirk or tawheed but in Wahabism these six far near living dead ...do.
mere bhai ye video sunn lein baaki khud faisla kar lena,, surah naml (the ant) ki ayat 62 ka tarjumma parh lein baaki jaisay apko theek lagay mere bhai.

Last edited:
Dont take my word for it listen to what he said ... This guy dint even know Tawheed nor he knew what Shirk was ... Its only three min long vid ... Listen.
This is an edited video watch the whole untouched one you can't ask a dead person for help you can only ask a living yes absolutely who can hear/see you and is capable of helping you

Now look at this clear blatant and evident hypocrisy. This is the poster of our society. He gives advice to others about use of language and in the very same sentence uses such a lowlife language that even a street dog wont use. And i am damn sure this guy thinks his language is the best and he is pious and pure and jannati 😂😂😂.
Our society has become the epitome of hypocrisy, we like to be seen as religious just to show to people but would use all haram means to earn. We claim to be lovers of Prophet SAW and kill ppl who allegedly disrespect him, but would never follow the path of the Prophet SAW, neither would do as He SAW ordered. We would use dirty filthy language to protect honor of Prophet SAW.

You are right but some people deserve to be called out like that and mirza is one of them. Btw I never claimed to be a scholar. Not pious at all.

GUJRAT: Religious scholar Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza, who survived yet another attempt on his life, says he has not been provided with security despite requests to the Jhelum police.

Narrating the recent attack, Mr Mirza, who has a huge following online, told Dawn that he delivered weekly lectures after Zuhr prayers on Sundays in his academy where each participant had to pass through a security check.

He said the attacker had managed his entry at around 8am when the academy gate was opened and hid the sharp-edged weapon. He kept on waiting for the lecture to finish at around 3:30pm when the participants usually had photo sessions with the scholar.

“But a participant from Sialkot breached the queue to be photographed to leave a bit earlier and just then the suspect’s blade hit the hand of the Sialkot man who raised some alarm. At this, the suspect rushed towards me to hit me but security men saved me. The attacker again rushed towards me for the second time and the blade hit me on the shoulder,” Mirza said. He was discharged from a local hospital the same day.

He said he had survived a murder attempt in 2017 and sustained multiple wounds on his body. The attacker in that incident was also a Lahore-based man; however, Mirza had pardoned him since he was misled by some religious leaders.

After the attack in 2017, he said, police had deployed two cops for his security, which were later withdrawn. He had then arranged his private security.

Sources in police said a ‘Mufti’ had instigated the accused to attack Mirza.

Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza does not follow any particular sect and he points out, in almost all sects of Islam, ‘contradictions’ with basics of the religion with reference to books of Ahadith and the Quran. He is a qualified engineer and is stated to be in government service. He does not take any funds from individuals or organisations.

Jhelum DPO Shakir Hussain Dawar says security had not been provided to Mr Mirza because the district intelligence committee had recommended his name to be included in the Fourth Schedule for his `controversial’ statements.

He said the police had recommended the authorities concerned to shut down the academy of Mr Mirza. Fourth Schedule is the list of proscribed individuals suspected of terrorism or sectarianism who are kept under observation.

Jhelum police had arrested Mirza and booked him on charges of uttering remarks against some religious scholars in May 2020 and he was released by court on bail a day later after his arrest.

Published in Dawn, March 17th, 2021
Every person who says our life is in the hands of god but has guards is a hypocrite.
If you are illiterate about GOD's orders then don't blame others. GOD has ordered to take every measure to secure yourself then trust GOD. When you are road and if something comes in front of you, you use breaks. You just don't keep going. He is not hypocrite you have delusions which are based on BS.

Mere Pyaray bhai.. As I said in my earlier post that I am listening to Ali bhai for the past 7 or 8 years and still cross check his references. what i become is a simple Muslim and that is just listening to him. Now i called myself a Muslim doesn't associate myself with any sect. He is very logical as hujjat is Kitab Ullah that is quran then sahih hadees then ijmaah e ummat and then qiyas (that is ijtihaad). so when he presents a sahih hadees from a sahabi which is 180 degree opposite to ijtihaad from the four imams then ofcourse i will follow the sahih hadees. By the way you can keep your differences and i respect that. i will only say this to all my brothers that don't blindly follow anyone except Rasoolullah SAW. sab ko sunain and then dekhen kon quran aur hadees say sahi baat kar raha.. as per my understanding main kaafi hadh cheezon main Ali bhai kay muaqaaf ko cross check kar kay sahih paya hai.. and main ab b baaki sab sect kay ulema ko sunta hun.. Allah apki meri aur hum sabko seedhay raastay pay chalaye.. Allah hafiz

I was a Wahhabi and then Deobandi and then became Sunni. I can assure you i too check referrences when i was Wahhabi. And now i have left Wahhabism and became Sunni like 15 years ago and still check refferences. Its not about checking rwference chexking its your ability to check reference and understand if a point of view is established or not. Every sect is basing their undrstanding on Quran Sunnah. Every sect will quote you it. Have you seen a sect whose members dont quote u quran hadith in support of their beleifs? Clearly all of them are not right. The real point is does the reference establish a point view of the sect or not.

One Group will quote you a verse which says ... Say i do not know ghayb and if i had known ghayb i would have amassed treasures ...And say this prove prophet doesnt have ilm ul ghayb... Another will quote you 72:26/27 and others and prove he got ilm ul ghayb. So what do you do ... Which verse you believe whixh u reject or you believe both. And whose evidence is has been proven from quran? A common man is not able to understand ... If Mirza quoted u ilm ghayb denying verse you woukd check reference and believe he proved his point ... But a common man didnt and unlikely to kniw verses which say prophwt has been givn ghayb thus they would be guilty of kufr.

You said you are not part of sect prophet said there will be 73 sects in his ummah n one will go to paradise ... How can u not be from a sect when one sect from 73 will go to paradise n 72 will go to hell ... Point is you are part of some sect even jannati sect will be a sect ... If u not in a sect .. That means u cant be jannati ... Cause to be jannati u have to be one sext out of 73. Mirza is just tricking you ... By twlling u ... That ur are not sect by fallowing him ... Knowing references n understanding them are two different things.

Dont take my word for it listen to what he said ... This guy dint even know Tawheed nor he knew what Shirk was ... Its only three min long vid ... Listen.
I will come to you record you saying different claims then cut your video and take only where it would seem you are saying something negative and put in on internet out of context. Should I do it ?

I was a Wahhabi and then Deobandi and then became Sunni. I can assure you i too check referrences when i was Wahhabi. And now i have left Wahhabism and became Sunni like 15 years ago and still check refferences. Its not about checking rwference chexking its your ability to check reference and understand if a point of view is established or not. Every sect is basing their undrstanding on Quran Sunnah. Every sect will quote you it. Have you seen a sect whose members dont quote u quran hadith in support of their beleifs? Clearly all of them are not right. The real point is does the reference establish a point view of the sect or not.

One Group will quote you a verse which says ... Say i do not know ghayb and if i had known ghayb i would have amassed treasures ...And say this prove prophet doesnt have ilm ul ghayb... Another will quote you 72:26/27 and others and prove he got ilm ul ghayb. So what do you do ... Which verse you believe whixh u reject or you believe both. And whose evidence is has been proven from quran? A common man is not able to understand ... If Mirza quoted u ilm ghayb denying verse you woukd check reference and believe he proved his point ... But a common man didnt and unlikely to kniw verses which say prophwt has been givn ghayb thus they would be guilty of kufr.

You said you are not part of sect prophet said there will be 73 sects in his ummah n one will go to paradise ... How can u not be from a sect when one sect from 73 will go to paradise n 72 will go to hell ... Point is you are part of some sect even jannati sect will be a sect ... If u not in a sect .. That means u cant be jannati ... Cause to be jannati u have to be one sext out of 73. Mirza is just tricking you ... By twlling u ... That ur are not sect by fallowing him ... Knowing references n understanding them are two different things.

Can u elaborate on what is sunni? Since u left wahabism and deobandism and became sunni, so id take u think those two are not sunnis?

mere bhai ye video sunn lein baaki khud faisla kar lena,, surah naml (the ant) ki ayat 62 ka tarjumma parh lein baaki jaisay apko theek lagay mere bhai.

Janab zinda ko pukarna bi Dua hee heh ... Is ayaat mein kahan par likha heh kay murda ko pukarna shirk heh ... Mein bata chuka hoon daleel jab mowaqif par ho toh qubul heh ... Kahan par likha heh murda ko pukarna shirk heh... Aik Quran ki ayat pesh kar doh agar kuch pata heh toh.

Zinda ko pukarna bi dua eh quran mein dua ka lafz us waqt istimal bi huwa heh jahan par sahabah rasoolallah ko pukartay thay ... Lafz dua,u,kum your calling. Your dua. Quran mein zinda ko pukarna bi dua tehraya gaya heh ... Toh dua ibarat heh toh phir zinda murda donoon ko pukarna ... Madad kay leyeh ya wesay pukarna shirk banta heh ... Namaz mein ... As salamu alayka ayyu han nabiyu wa rahmwtullah ... Partay hen ... Yeh bi pukaar heh ... Dua kay ilfaaz hen ... Batahen namaz par kar kafir mushrik ho gaya ...

Daleel ko lena aur daleel ko samajna aur baat heh ... Allah kay nabi kay farman ko literaly aur baghayr sayab sabaq lenh toh zinda murda namaz kay andar aur bahir pukarnay say shirk lazam ata heh ... Hadith ko peren mat samjen bi ... Samjata hoon ...

... HAR WOH DUA... HAR WOH PUKAR. HAR WOH ILTIJAH ...JOH KISSI MA'BUD. KISSI KHUDA. KISSI ILAH KI TARAF ... IBADAT KI NIYAT SAY ... US TARAF KI JAHAY IBADAT HEH ...

Magr har woh Dua iltijah pukar joh makhlooq ko makhlooq mantay huway kissi aik ki taraf ki jahay madad ki ho ya kohi aur ibadat nahin. Aur har ibadat wasteh niyat ibadat lazam heh ... Nah aqeedah ilahiyyah ho nah niyat ibadat ho toh phir dua kesay ibadat huwi? Mein Allah ko sajday karoon magr Ilah mabud masjud manay baghayr toh kia meri dua allah ki ibadat hogi? Ya mein Allah ki ibadat kay tamam amaal karoon magr niyat ibadat nah ho toh kia meri dua ya namaz ibadat hogi?

Janab aap ka Mirza Jahanumi aur aap ko kuch pata nahin kon si dua ibadat heh ... Wohi literalsm ko pakr bethay ... Lakeer kay faqqeer hen ... Mirza bi wohi baqta heh joh Wahhabi Maulvi baktay hen ... Ussay itni aqal nahin bunyadi baten samaj leh. Dua kay ibadat honay wasteh ... Jis ko pukara jahay us kay leyeh aqeedah khuda lazam heh aur dosri niyat ibadat ... In donoon kay baghayr dua ibadat nahin hoti. Abh joh Ya Ali madad kehtay hen ... Woh kesay Shirk kay murtaqib huweh? Ya joh rasoolAllah madad kehtay hen woh mushrik nahin ho sktay keun kay un ki pukar mein ... Jissay woh pukartay hen us wasteh aqeeda nahin kay yeh khuda heh aur nah woh niyat ibadat kartay hen. Phir kesay shirk kar deeya unoon nay. Aqal aur imaan aur islam say ando ... Ziyada say ziyada bura un ka amal biddat e zalalah banta heh ... Shirk ka fatwah abba ki jeb say nikaal leeya.

Janab aap ko kucch pata nahin Quran Hadith ko kesay samjen ... Aap kay agay quran ki ayaat daleel pesh karna aur anday kay agay rakh dena barabar heh... Keun kay aap ka anda pan feham mein heh ... Andeh hen mirza ki tara ... Nah us yateem ko kuch pata heh Quran o Hadith kay feham ka aur nah aap ko ... Anda andoon ko guide kar raha heh. Sirat mustaqeem say uataar kar mirza nay aap ko ilm kitabi ka doka deh kar Wahhabiat taraf kar leeya aur aap samaj rahay hen aap aqal mand hen.

Can u elaborate on what is sunni? Since u left wahabism and deobandism and became sunni, so id take u think those two are not sunnis?

Actually i already wrote quite a bit you can see it here i do recommend u read all of it ...

I am write aticles here... MuhammedAli ... Is me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom