What's new

Mohammad Ali Mirza concerned about security denial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though there are matters, where I don’t agree with him. He is right about Mohammed Bin Qasim. As a Syed, and every Syed out there knows the reality of Mohammed Bin Qasim. He’s presented as a hero who brought Islam to Indian subcontinent is nothing but false narrative.
Hajjaj Bin Yousaf sent Mohammed Bin Qasim after the first Syed family, who escaped the tyrant Hajjaj when he was out killing the family of Fatima A.S. Following the footsteps of Yazid. He didn’t come to sindh to recuse a lady but arrest the lady who escaped to raja dahir with her family and wrote a letter back to hashmis that it’s safe I’m in Sindh. More Syeda and awans started following and it was than Muhammad bin Qasim was sent to stop them.
You are wrong. I am Awan btw.

Because i know Islam and i know Kharijism. I have studied both. I have priortized my deen and i have studied methodology and beleifs of kharijism. Wahhabism and Deobandism is offshoot of Kharijism in methodolgy of Tawheed Shirk Biddah but not in their beleifs. Give you a example kharijis apply verses of quran revealed for kafirs upon Muslims as if these verses are about muslims ... Wahhabism and Deobandism both do eaxctly the same ... Look in their books ... But lets give u a demonstration from this thread ... Bro Tariq in earlier post referenced me verse of Surah Naml Ayaat 62. Go check if it was revealed against Muslims or Kafirs. By Allah the verse was revealed about mushrikeen and their worship of idols but this guy applied it upon Muslims ... And that is sign of khariji and methodology of kharijis. Dr Israr Ahmad through out his life did ecactly the same. I virtually lived on reading him and listening to his audios. I still have about 200 cassets of his.

Dont judge right wrong based on good manners ... Soot boot tie english language good manners elequent speech popularity. Kharijis were very pious outwardly ... Prophet said they will be so pious that even o my companiosn wen u see their piety u will be ashamed of ur selfs ... But they will go out of islam like an arrow out of target ... In another hadith he said their speech would be best of speech ...i.e. Quran and Hadith ... But they will be stupid foolish folk ... In one hadith he said they will be standing on gate of hell and callings other to it ... Wahhabism is a sect which originated in najd ... Prophet said he will not make dua for najd bevause group of satan will come from it ... Wahhabism originated from najd and is slowly spreading every where.

Seriously do u see how the way u talk and brush others as khariji? Who gave u the authority to be a judge? U act and talk like a baboon and claim to be some scholar. Quran does not specify which verse is for which type of people, instead its for everyone. Why doesnt new converts never become grave worshippers? U question the tawhed of others while u urself are doing bidat and shirk, asking from dead, dancing on graves, dancing in mosques like lunatics. U have to lie about being wahabi and then deobandi and then "sunni" wow. As if this will give u legitimacy and make u look less of an idiot.
Its because of morons like this that quickly declare others as khariji is the reason people hate these sectarianism and is a reason why this discussion should not be allowed. People like should be banned from society as a whole.

My Good brother as I told you I am listening to him for the past 7 or 8 years. what you have said here is totally the opposite of what he actually preaches. He is the only scholar these days who are talking from Quran and hadees and presents references to all the ayats and hadees. and I until now is cross-checking all those and find them the way he has said. I can say you haven't listened to his complete lectures and may have made your mind to other mullah propaganda. A Muslim should not make his mind just on rumors and foul propaganda's rather he should investigate himself and then made his mind. Thanks
do you see? we have people of different opinions. if they follow your example of being respectable and not to call names then it will only help. because hate and cursing leads to more extremes like the would be assailant who decided to kill this cleric because he didnt agree with him.

I hope he is given due protection by the state,
whether we agree or disagree with a teaching of a Muslim scholar, we must remain respectful and not resort to violence both verbal or physical.

Nothing bigger is going to happen. On other hand you would continue to see more communal violence at home

Don't pin your hope on this thread or posts of an idiot in this thread

Nahi hai na ayat??

chalo chup kar k beth jao

LOL

Can't believe people still believe in this BS

There were no Syeds in Sindh at that time. WTF are you talking about?
@Iltutmish

do you know of any syed at that time? As far as I know all the Syeds were either in damascus or Medina at that time

Yeh Sindh main kahan sai aa gaye naye syed?

Most of sayeds in Pakistan are fake. I mean how is it possible that there are so many sayyeds, if u count, they might be more than all those in ME. Through out history these affiliations with family of Prophet SAW have been used by these people to gain status, lands and wealth. Saidu baba in swat came and people gave him such huge lands, named whole area after him and now his offspring is enjoying huge lands and all rich and those ppl who gave lands because they were alleged relatives of Prophet SAW, are still poor.

Nahi hai na ayat??
chalo chup kar k beth jao
LOL

Allah par jhot band nay walay kali shakal walay dozakhi pehlay apnay daway daleel doh ... Joh mein dawa karoon ga phir us ki daleel meray zummeh heh. Allah kay Nabi ka farman heh daway par daleel muddaee ka farz heh ... Yehni agar mein Muhammed Ali dawa karoon kay Areesh ki behan ka chakkar heh kissi larkay kay saath toh daleel meray zummen ... Areesh ko zeroorat nahin kay pooray shehr kay larkoon ki investigation karay aur sabat karay kay is ki behan par tohmat lagi heh.

Joh Allah kay Quran say aur joh Allah say mansoob keeya us ka subut doh. Phir mein jab apna dawa karoon ga daleel bi doon ga.

Magr mujjay pata heh tummen Allah oar jhoot band nay ki tobah naseeb nah hogi ... Keun kay Areesh saab aap ko mein Understanding-Islam forum kay dinoon say janta hoon ... Mein al-boriqee. Areesh. rizwan. Umm Abdullah waghayra dost thay kafi arsa pehlay jab mein Wahhabi thah ... Areesh shahid wohi ho tum ...

Even though there are matters, where I don’t agree with him. He is right about Mohammed Bin Qasim. As a Syed, and every Syed out there knows the reality of Mohammed Bin Qasim. He’s presented as a hero who brought Islam to Indian subcontinent is nothing but false narrative.
Hajjaj Bin Yousaf sent Mohammed Bin Qasim after the first Syed family, who escaped the tyrant Hajjaj when he was out killing the family of Fatima A.S. Following the footsteps of Yazid. He didn’t come to sindh to recuse a lady but arrest the lady who escaped to raja dahir with her family and wrote a letter back to hashmis that it’s safe I’m in Sindh. More Syeda and awans started following and it was than Muhammad bin Qasim was sent to stop them.
chasing the persecuted Muslims up to the sub continent was one of the reasons for the invasion but another one was that the pirates had abducted the girls meant for the Hareem of Waleed Bin Abdul Malik.
but that is another discussion all together and can be carried out somewhere else. I do agree with you that MBQ's conquest of Sindh was not so noble as taught by specially adapted history but it was military and revenge campaign. the torture and killing of MBQ by Soleman Bin Abdul Malik after recalling him from Sindh just sheds light to some very uneasy revelations that are contrary to what we have been taught in Pakistan Studies.
Most of sayeds in Pakistan are fake. I mean how is it possible that there are so many sayyeds, if u count, they might be more than all those in ME. Through out history these affiliations with family of Prophet SAW have been used by these people to gain status, lands and wealth. Saidu baba in swat came and people gave him such huge lands, named whole area after him and now his offspring is enjoying huge lands and all rich and those ppl who gave lands because they were alleged relatives of Prophet SAW, are still poor.
I agree. there is that chance that there are some fake ones but if you are in doubt then consider Sura Kousar it clarifies any doubts and promises Muhammad PBUH of a great big family. there are also more Muslims in subcontinet than entire ME. it doesnt mean that all Muslims here are fake or lesser Muslims than our Arab Sheikhs.

that all said questions are raised on the Cleric who just survived an assassination attempt.
but that all doesnt justify the harassment of this cleric and authenticity of syed's claim is beyond the scope of this thread and even this forum.

Last edited:

This is a famous lie that Mohammad Bin Qasim came to Sindh for some syeds

There were very few Syeds in the world at that time after Battle of Karbala. And all of them were in two to three cities like Damascus, Madina, Kufa or may be Makkah

From Hazrat Hussain (RZ) only male member to survive was Hazrat Zain ul Abideen (RZ) who survived from the battle of Karbala. From Hazrat Hasssan (RZ) manyof his sons were also martyred in Karbala and remaining few were in Madina or Kufa. The females were also mostly in Damascus or Madinah

Simple use of logic can tell us that this accusation on Mohammad Bin Qasim is a lie

And agreed to your claim that many Syeds in subcontinent are fake. But lets not get into that debate. Even if fake I would still respect them for the sake of Prophet Mohammad (SAW)
Allah par jhot band nay walay kali shakal walay dozakhi pehlay apnay daway daleel doh ... Joh mein dawa karoon ga phir us ki daleel meray zummeh heh. Allah kay Nabi ka farman heh daway par daleel muddaee ka farz heh ... Yehni agar mein Muhammed Ali dawa karoon kay Areesh ki behan ka chakkar heh kissi larkay kay saath toh daleel meray zummen ... Areesh ko zeroorat nahin kay pooray shehr kay larkoon ki investigation karay aur sabat karay kay is ki behan par tohmat lagi heh.

Joh Allah kay Quran say aur joh Allah say mansoob keeya us ka subut doh. Phir mein jab apna dawa karoon ga daleel bi doon ga.

Bhai tu sirf jahil nahi. Abu Jahal nikla

BC aik to mushrik. Upar sai badtameez

Tum ayat do. Baatain na karo yahan par

Magr mujjay pata heh tummen Allah oar jhoot band nay ki tobah naseeb nah hogi ... Keun kay Areesh saab aap ko mein Understanding-Islam forum kay dinoon say janta hoon ... Mein al-boriqee. Areesh. rizwan. Umm Abdullah waghayra dost thay kafi arsa pehlay jab mein Wahhabi thah ... Areesh shahid wohi ho tum ...

LOL

I don't know about that forum. Never been there. Learned about it today

Waisai barhi ghatya understanding li hai tum nai understanding Islam forum sai

Shirk karna seekh lia :lol:

And agreed to your claim that many Syeds in subcontinent are fake. But lets not get into that debate. Even if fake I would still respect them for the sake of Prophet Mohammad (SAW)
People should stop lying. Literally half of Pakistan claims to be sayyid and this cannot be true.

Seriously do u see how the way u talk and brush others as khariji? Who gave u the authority to be a judge? U act and talk like a baboon and claim to be some scholar. Quran does not specify which verse is for which type of people, instead its for everyone. Why doesnt new converts never become grave worshippers? U question the tawhed of others while u urself are doing bidat and shirk, asking from dead, dancing on graves, dancing in mosques like lunatics. U have to lie about being wahabi and then deobandi and then "sunni" wow. As if this will give u legitimacy and make u look less of an idiot.
Its because of morons like this that quickly declare others as khariji is the reason people hate these sectarianism and is a reason why this discussion should not be allowed. People like should be banned from society as a whole.

Yaar jahil admi hai. Aik jahil admi sai umeed bhi kia rakhtai ho

Qabar parasti karnai k liye jahil hona zaroori hai. Aur woh yeh banda jee bhar k jahil hai

Lol ... Quran does specfy if you have knowledge of Quran. Are you really that ignorant of Quran Sunnnah? Try reading Quran with your eyes and heart open. It will help. Quran if there is ambiguity in any verse it is removed by another verse. Even the Wahhabis n Deobandis woukdnt dispute regarding this ... Even they know which verse was revealed for muslims which foe kafirs .

If you dont know ... Its better to be quite ... Or ask... But ... Ask ... Not lecture others ... We Sunnis. Wahhabis... Shias deobamdis ... All know which verse was revealed for muslims n which for kafirs ... There was never any dispute on this ... Dispute is on application. They say we can apply ... We say according to hadith this is methodology of khawarij ...

Allamah Shaykh ul-Islam TNT gun power Sahib Allah ka wasteh agar aur kucch nahin pata toh chup kar jaho keun gumrahi ki aag laga rahay hen. New fasad dalwanay lagay hen. Apnay ilmi barood ko India ki taraf laga denh aur joh bi aap dhamaka keren gay ... Mein nay baghayr ikhtilaaf support karni heh ... Idhar Islam ko TNT nah lagahen... Lol ... Nahin manna nah maneh ... Mujjay doh teen gaali deh lenh ... Maanh behan ki ... Magr Islam ko aur Quran ki taraf tabahi wala mawad nah keren ... allah ka wasteh hi

People should stop lying. Literally half of Pakistan claims to be sayyid and this cannot be true.

Yeah they should stop lying but since people aren't stopping to kia kar saktai hain

Yahan log shirk ko defend kar rahai hain. in sai syed non syed par banda kia behas karai

Yeah they should stop lying but since people aren't stopping to kia kar saktai hain

Yahan log shirk ko defend kar rahai hain. in sai syed non syed par banda kia behas karai
Bhai apki baat sahi hai sayed nahi hain asal main aap syed aur shiaan e Ali mai confuse ho gaye hain.. jo Hazrat Ali RA kay saathi thay jang e jamal, jange siffin aur jang e nehrwan wo loug bhaag kay sindh aa gaye thay.. aur mere khayal say yahi lougon nay baad main khud ko syed kahlaana shuru kar diya.. i maybe wrong here
Maine 3 taareekh ki kitabon say un kay naam b opar aik post main likhen hain jo sindh aa gaye thay

Sajda to anyone except Allah is haram in Islam but this was permitted before Prophet Muhammad. Like Allah asked all angels to do Sajda for Prophet Adam when Adam was created, Prophet Yaqoob A.S and his 11 sons has done sajda for Prophet Yusaf etc. All these sajda are for respect only.

In shariat e Muhammadi, doing Sajda to anyone except Allah is Haram. But this will still not be shirk unless that person is doing Sajda to a grave with intention of making the person in grave as his mabood. So Sajda to anyone except Allah is haram but not sufficient enough to call the person mushrik. It depends on the intention.

My personal belief system aligns with Javed Ahmed Ghamidi. However, I support engineer's war against sectarian molvies.
lol .. he escape to Malaysia, after repeated threats .... I think he is back in Pakistan ... in Pakistan we respect of mullah not for alim.
Everyone is walking with kufar ka fatwa in his pocket , and everyone has more knowledge compared to alims who sacrifice all there life on research and publish hundreds of books... Islam is religion of people who talk less and ponder more ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom