Mohammad Ali Mirza concerned about security denial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
GUJRAT: Religious scholar Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza, who survived yet another attempt on his life, says he has not been provided with security despite requests to the Jhelum police.

Narrating the recent attack, Mr Mirza, who has a huge following online, told Dawn that he delivered weekly lectures after Zuhr prayers on Sundays in his academy where each participant had to pass through a security check.

He said the attacker had managed his entry at around 8am when the academy gate was opened and hid the sharp-edged weapon. He kept on waiting for the lecture to finish at around 3:30pm when the participants usually had photo sessions with the scholar.

“But a participant from Sialkot breached the queue to be photographed to leave a bit earlier and just then the suspect’s blade hit the hand of the Sialkot man who raised some alarm. At this, the suspect rushed towards me to hit me but security men saved me. The attacker again rushed towards me for the second time and the blade hit me on the shoulder,” Mirza said. He was discharged from a local hospital the same day.

He said he had survived a murder attempt in 2017 and sustained multiple wounds on his body. The attacker in that incident was also a Lahore-based man; however, Mirza had pardoned him since he was misled by some religious leaders.

After the attack in 2017, he said, police had deployed two cops for his security, which were later withdrawn. He had then arranged his private security.

Sources in police said a ‘Mufti’ had instigated the accused to attack Mirza.

Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza does not follow any particular sect and he points out, in almost all sects of Islam, ‘contradictions’ with basics of the religion with reference to books of Ahadith and the Quran. He is a qualified engineer and is stated to be in government service. He does not take any funds from individuals or organisations.

Jhelum DPO Shakir Hussain Dawar says security had not been provided to Mr Mirza because the district intelligence committee had recommended his name to be included in the Fourth Schedule for his `controversial’ statements.

He said the police had recommended the authorities concerned to shut down the academy of Mr Mirza. Fourth Schedule is the list of proscribed individuals suspected of terrorism or sectarianism who are kept under observation.

Jhelum police had arrested Mirza and booked him on charges of uttering remarks against some religious scholars in May 2020 and he was released by court on bail a day later after his arrest.

Published in Dawn, March 17th, 2021
Every person who says our life is in the hands of god but has guards is a hypocrite.

Modi should provide security.

I am listening to him for the past 7 to 8 years. He is literally one of the best scholar these days in Pakistan. He talks from Quran and Sahih Ahadees. I have learned a lot from him and he helped me clear many wrong aqaaeds. May Allah protect him from all evils.
It is my request to all the members here that you must listen to him at least once and watch his full videos, not the cropped one made by other ulemaa e soo to show him wrong. here are his two channels from youtube. He has over 1.4 million subscribers on one of his channels.
short lecture of Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza
Complete Lectures of Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza

GUJRAT: Religious scholar Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza, who survived yet another attempt on his life, says he has not been provided with security despite requests to the Jhelum police.

Narrating the recent attack, Mr Mirza, who has a huge following online, told Dawn that he delivered weekly lectures after Zuhr prayers on Sundays in his academy where each participant had to pass through a security check.

He said the attacker had managed his entry at around 8am when the academy gate was opened and hid the sharp-edged weapon. He kept on waiting for the lecture to finish at around 3:30pm when the participants usually had photo sessions with the scholar.

“But a participant from Sialkot breached the queue to be photographed to leave a bit earlier and just then the suspect’s blade hit the hand of the Sialkot man who raised some alarm. At this, the suspect rushed towards me to hit me but security men saved me. The attacker again rushed towards me for the second time and the blade hit me on the shoulder,” Mirza said. He was discharged from a local hospital the same day.

He said he had survived a murder attempt in 2017 and sustained multiple wounds on his body. The attacker in that incident was also a Lahore-based man; however, Mirza had pardoned him since he was misled by some religious leaders.

After the attack in 2017, he said, police had deployed two cops for his security, which were later withdrawn. He had then arranged his private security.

Sources in police said a ‘Mufti’ had instigated the accused to attack Mirza.

Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza does not follow any particular sect and he points out, in almost all sects of Islam, ‘contradictions’ with basics of the religion with reference to books of Ahadith and the Quran. He is a qualified engineer and is stated to be in government service. He does not take any funds from individuals or organisations.

Jhelum DPO Shakir Hussain Dawar says security had not been provided to Mr Mirza because the district intelligence committee had recommended his name to be included in the Fourth Schedule for his `controversial’ statements.

He said the police had recommended the authorities concerned to shut down the academy of Mr Mirza. Fourth Schedule is the list of proscribed individuals suspected of terrorism or sectarianism who are kept under observation.

Jhelum police had arrested Mirza and booked him on charges of uttering remarks against some religious scholars in May 2020 and he was released by court on bail a day later after his arrest.

Published in Dawn, March 17th, 2021
Every person who says our life is in the hands of god but has guards is a hypocrite.
You have no knowledge of this that is why you have shared this news here and portraying it as Pakistan has still extremism.

Last edited:
It is my request to all the members here that you must listen to him at least once and watch his full videos, not the cropped one made by other ulemaa e soo to show him wrong. here are his two channels from youtube. He has over 1.4 million subscribers on one of his channels.
Thanks brother, I will definetly check his lectures on YouTube. Pakistan needs ulama fighting Firqaprasti!

His video regarding Muhammad Bin Qasim and Allama Iqbal are complete BS. The logic he has used against MBQ is because he is the nephew of Hajjaj Bin Yousuf automatically makes him a tyrant and the second video about Allama Iqbal he cannot even comprehend his poetry. He portays himself as know all scholar which no one is except our Prophet(S.A.W)

Clickbait mullah
The only Pakistani scholar who I truly respect is late Dr.Israr Ahmad. May Allah bless him with the best in afterlife Ameen

This guy speaks bullshit and he is sympathetic to Qadianis. According to him, Qadianis are better than Christians and Jews because qadianis atleast believe in Prophet Muhammad.

I am listening to him for the past 7 to 8 years. He is literally one of the best scholar these days in Pakistan. He talks from Quran and Sahih Ahadees. I have learned a lot from him and he helped me clear many wrong aqaaeds. May Allah protect him from all evils.
short lecture of Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza
Complete Lectures of Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza

Watch some of the other scholar's view of him, I have listened to him for years. He is known to distort hadiths and misquote them. Also he is known to talk BS about sahaba. I appreciate his views against sectarianism but he is not a credible scholar.

His video regarding Muhammad Bin Qasim and Allama Iqbal are complete BS. The logic he has used against MBQ is because he is the nephew of Hajjaj Bin Yousuf automatically makes him a tyrant and the second video about Allama Iqbal he cannot even comprehend his poetry. He portays himself as know all scholar which no one is except our Prophet(S.A.W)

Clickbait mullah
The only Pakistani scholar who I truly respect is late Dr.Israr Ahmad. May Allah bless him with the best in afterlife Ameen

People like him often forget the worse of the people in the times of Prophet were actually among his relatives, Abu Lahb was his uncle while Abbas ibi talib RA, Hamza RA were ones who give everything for the cause of Prophet, just because your uncle/aunt/parents were bad or evil doesn't means you will be to, Allah has written our destinies even before he created the heavens and the earth in ummul-Kitab aka Lohe Mefuz. Sometimes he make valid and reasonable arguments but sometimes he goes way off track, this is something i notice with almost every Muslim scholar expect few, once they start getting attention, praise they start to see things from their own lens and try hard to prove it that way.

People like him often forget the worse of the people in the times of Prophet were actually among his relatives, Abu Lahb was his uncle while Abbas ibi talib RA, Hamza RA were ones who give everything for the cause of Prophet, just because your uncle/aunt/parents were bad or evil doesn't means you will be to, Allah has written our destinies even before he created the heavens and the earth in ummul-Kitab aka Lohe Mefuz. Sometimes he make valid and reasonable arguments but sometimes he goes way off track, this is something i notice with almost every Muslim scholar expect few, once they start getting attention, praise they start to see things from their own lens and try hard to prove it that way.
Very well said brother.
Watch some of the other scholar's view of him, I have listened to him for years. He is known to distort hadiths and misquote them. Also he is known to talk BS about sahaba. I appreciate his views against sectarianism but he is not a credible scholar.
Neem hakeem khatra e jaan
Neem molvi khatra e eeman

To me, there is a simple trick to differentiate between right and wrong. When a scholar say "To me", "As per my views / understanding", "This is what I think" etc. then beware he's a bad scholar.

Islam needs to be learnt and understood they way Prophet had explained to his companions, and how Sahaba understood it and then conveyed to the next generation. Not what someone 14 centuries on thinks or interprets it today.

Most of the lectures of Mirza Ali are based on what he thinks or the way he interprets a verse of hadith.

Dear Brother, still I watch all other scholars as well. as far as distorting hadiths Alhamdolillah i still cross check all hadiths from Islam 360 and it is as he says and yes others do distort but not him. Borther i will only say this that you haven't cross checked his hadiths and also of others and then IA you will see yourself he is truthful. May Allah give hidayat to all of us if we go astray. JazakAllah
Don't

He is a "neem hakim"

I can confirm you that
With much respect brother, I think you have made this opinion without listening to him fully and you may have listened to his distorted short videos made by other fake ulemas..please always make opinion after doing much research as in Quran Allah says to Muslims that don't follow anything unless you have researched that and found it the truth. May Allah give us his hidaya and bless us all on the right path. Thanks

Clickbait mullah
I totally agree with you on Dr. Muhammad Iqbal video as No men is perfect and maybe wrong on some points other than ambiyaa AS no one is perfect and can be wholly followed.. but I don't agree with you on Muhammad bin Qasim point of view. I am a keen reader of history and I guess you have just studied what is taught in our syllabus. please do read more and you will find this part of history as well.
This guy speaks bullshit and he is sympathetic to Qadianis. According to him, Qadianis are better than Christians and Jews because qadianis atleast believe in Prophet Muhammad.
I can paste 3 of his videos regarding Qadiani and trust me no other scholars have given counter narrative such as like him. so my brother again I will say you have made a wrong mind on him and maybe due to half cut videos of him made by other ulemaa e soo. As all those so called scholars have no logical or valid answer from Quran was Sahih hadees.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you on Dr. Muhammad Iqbal video as No men is perfect and maybe wrong on some points other than ambiyaa AS.. but I don't agree with you on Muhammad bin Qasim point of view. I am a keen reader of history and I guess you have just studied what is taught in our syllabus. please do read more and you will find this part of history as well.

Kindly see above video against the argument of Mirza k Muhammad Bin Qasim kya deke gya. He doesn't even have the ethics to speak respectfully about such a great Muslim personality. Aalim hone se pehle baat karne ki tameez ana zarori hai.
MBQ defeated a sister fker called Raja Dahir and maybe thats why he is upset about it because if he would still be here this mirza would be able to do the same with his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom