What's new

Mohammad Ali Mirza concerned about security denial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two pages in and two popular scholars have already been declared Wahabi Kharijites. This is why I have high hopes Pakistan disintegrating into a sectarian hellhole. lmao

Two pages in and two popular scholars have already been declared Wahabi Kharijites. This is why I have high hopes Pakistan disintegrating into a sectarian hellhole. lmao

No one will be lynched though. Like in a certain "secular" republic

• Haha
Reactions: TNT
MuhammedAli said:
Ask help of dead far supernatual type you are mushrik ...

Areesh:
That is what Quran says not Wahabi or Deobandi or anyone else
You might not like it. But that is shirk. Period
---_-----------------------------------------------------

Areesh if you can quote me a single verse which states what you wrote ... I swear by Allah that i will become Wahhabi again. ... I stake my ISLAM on this.

O people you are witness and be witness if i back track i am a liar ... And if he fails know he has lied upon Allah and any who attributes lies to Allah is a Kafir if he dies not repent after he has been warned

And who is more oppressive than he who liesa gainst Allah, or who denies His signs ....." [Al - A' araaf 7:37]

And you will see on the day of judgment, those who lie upon Allah, their faces blackened." [Al- Zumr: 60]

if you can quote me one verse ... Just one verse... Let me tell you in advance you are one deceptive and Kazzab al-Azam for atributing ur Wahhabi lies to Allah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNT
If you can quote me a single verse which states what you wrote ... I swear by Allah that i will become Wahhabi again. ... I stake my ISLAM on this.

O people you are witness and be witness if i back track i am a liar ... And if he fails know he has lied upon Allah and any who attributes lies to Allah is a Kafir if he dies not repent after he has been warned

And who is more oppressive than he who lies
against Allah, or who denies His signs ....." [Al - A' araaf 7:37]

And you will see on the day of judgment, those who lie upon Allah, their faces blackened." [Al- Zumr: 60]

if you can quote me one verse ... You are one deceptive and Kazzab al-Azam for atributing ur Wahhabi lies to Allah.

Give me one clear verse that I need someone other than Allah to get help

One clear verse

you are not only a mushrik. You are a jahil too but since being mushrik is the worst so I would overlook your jahil attitude

No one will be lynched though. Like in a certain "secular" republic
Maybe not now. But I can feel this isn't going to end well. It starts with a amateur knife attack and can end with another "Ghazi" being celebrated as a hero, again. As has happened with many times previously.

Maybe not now. But I can feel this isn't going to end well. It starts with a amateur knife attack and can end with another "Ghazi" being celebrated as a hero, again. As has happened with many times previously.

No matter how it ends still our national capital won't burn like yours last year in February

No matter how it ends still our national capital won't burn like yours last year in February
A sectarian seige of Islamabad has already happened. Not too hard to imagine some sectarian riot if two pressure group rallies meet there.

Even in that so called siege we didn't face anything you faced in Delhi last year
Yes, not till now. Only smaller groups like Ahmadis were suppressed in Pakistan. Those things don't cause a riot. Once bigger groups start clashing over extremely pertinent issues like whether asking for help from someone far away makes one Kafir or not, I'm sure something big can happen.

Because i know Islam and i know Kharijism. I have studied both. I have priortized my deen and i have studied methodology and beleifs of kharijism. Wahhabism and Deobandism is offshoot of Kharijism in methodolgy of Tawheed Shirk Biddah but not in their beleifs. Give you a example kharijis apply verses of quran revealed for kafirs upon Muslims as if these verses are about muslims ... Wahhabism and Deobandism both do eaxctly the same ... Look in their books ... But lets give u a demonstration from this thread ... Bro Tariq in earlier post referenced me verse of Surah Naml Ayaat 62. Go check if it was revealed against Muslims or Kafirs. By Allah the verse was revealed about mushrikeen and their worship of idols but this guy applied it upon Muslims ... And that is sign of khariji and methodology of kharijis. Dr Israr Ahmad through out his life did ecactly the same. I virtually lived on reading him and listening to his audios. I still have about 200 cassets of his.

Dont judge right wrong based on good manners ... Soot boot tie english language good manners elequent speech popularity. Kharijis were very pious outwardly ... Prophet said they will be so pious that even o my companiosn wen u see their piety u will be ashamed of ur selfs ... But they will go out of islam like an arrow out of target ... In another hadith he said their speech would be best of speech ...i.e. Quran and Hadith ... But they will be stupid foolish folk ... In one hadith he said they will be standing on gate of hell and callings other to it ... Wahhabism is a sect which originated in najd ... Prophet said he will not make dua for najd bevause group of satan will come from it ... Wahhabism originated from najd and is slowly spreading every where.

His video regarding Muhammad Bin Qasim and Allama Iqbal are complete BS. The logic he has used against MBQ is because he is the nephew of Hajjaj Bin Yousuf automatically makes him a tyrant and the second video about Allama Iqbal he cannot even comprehend his poetry. He portays himself as know all scholar which no one is except our Prophet(S.A.W)

Clickbait mullah
The only Pakistani scholar who I truly respect is late Dr.Israr Ahmad. May Allah bless him with the best in afterlife Ameen
Even though there are matters, where I don’t agree with him. He is right about Mohammed Bin Qasim. As a Syed, and every Syed out there knows the reality of Mohammed Bin Qasim. He’s presented as a hero who brought Islam to Indian subcontinent is nothing but false narrative.
Hajjaj Bin Yousaf sent Mohammed Bin Qasim after the first Syed family, who escaped the tyrant Hajjaj when he was out killing the family of Fatima A.S. Following the footsteps of Yazid. He didn’t come to sindh to recuse a lady but arrest the lady who escaped to raja dahir with her family and wrote a letter back to hashmis that it’s safe I’m in Sindh. More Syeda and awans started following and it was than Muhammad bin Qasim was sent to stop them.

Give me one clear verse that I need someone other than Allah to get help
One clear verse
you are not only a mushrik. You are a jahil too but since being mushrik is the worst so I would overlook your jahil attitude

You lied upon Allah and you attributed lie to Quran. Repent or die a kafir. You want to make your ego as ur god. Worship none but Allah and there is no god ecept Allah. Yahood halaled haramed things as they pleased and Allah said u r taking ur ego self as gods ... And you alteres quran and attributed lie to allah and quran ... You think you can add to book of Allah. You feel you are rival of Allah ... You believe you can make up Quran as you want ... You are a dajjal and indirectly claiming godhood and prophet. Repent

OMG. Look at the rage ... Kufr gets defeated ... And Kafir is so enraged that Islam defeated Wahhabism that Wahhabi resorted to Takfir which returned upon him. Congradulation ... Now you're Kafir because you failed to prove your charge and Hukm of Kufr returned upon you ... In accrdance with prophetic words ...

Yippee!!! I got fatwah on me 😄😄😄 ...

Tell them how bad of Mushrik i am ... Tell them Shaykh al-Najd said in his booklet Qawaid al-Arba ...Muslims of Arabia and genrally all Sunnis are worst Mushriks the Mushriks which prophet of Allah struggled against ... Tell me that killing me is halal according to kitab at tawheed page 81 .. Point 14... Tell them ... Sing ... Sing my Khariji iblees ... Singgggg ... Say it.

Speak ... Spill your guts out ... Let the people see Wahhabism.

Last edited:
Yes, not till now. Only smaller groups like Ahmadis were suppressed in Pakistan. Those things don't cause a riot. Once bigger groups start clashing over extremely pertinent issues like whether asking for help from someone far away makes one Kafir or not, I'm sure something big can happen.

Nothing bigger is going to happen. On other hand you would continue to see more communal violence at home

Don't pin your hope on this thread or posts of an idiot in this thread

Nahi hai na ayat??

chalo chup kar k beth jao
Hajjaj Bin Yousaf sent Mohammed Bin Qasim after the first Syed family, who escaped the tyrant Hajjaj when he was out killing the family of Fatima A.S. Following the footsteps of Yazid. He didn’t come to sindh to recuse a lady but arrest the lady who escaped to raja dahir with her family and wrote a letter back to hashmis that it’s safe I’m in Sindh. More Syeda and awans started following and it was than Muhammad bin Qasim was sent to stop them.

LOL

Can't believe people still believe in this BS

There were no Syeds in Sindh at that time. WTF are you talking about?
@Iltutmish

do you know of any syed at that time? As far as I know all the Syeds were either in damascus or Medina at that time

Yeh Sindh main kahan sai aa gaye naye syed?

Nothing bigger is going to happen. On other hand you would continue to see more communal violence at home

Don't pin your hope on this thread or posts of an idiot in this thread

Nahi hai na ayat??

chalo chup kar k beth jao
I don't expect Wahabis or followers of any independent scholar to cause riots. They are too insignificant in numbers and will probably get easily suppressed. My real bet is with radicalisation of regular everyday Barelvis and Debobandis. That can cause big things. Maybe not communal riots like India, but at least European style great Inquisitions to root out the heretics. What do you think are the chances of that happening?

I don't expect Wahabis or followers of any independent scholar to cause riots. They are too insignificant in numbers and will probably get easily suppressed. My real bet is with radicalisation of regular everyday Barelvis and Debobandis. That can cause big things. Maybe not communal riots like India, but at least European style great Inquisitions to root out the heretics. What do you think are the chances of that happening?

No chance

The sectarianism is at a lot lower level than what it was 2 to 3 decades ago. Things have improved on that front a lot

No major conflict is going to happen. Particularly between barelvis and deobandis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom