What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

Oh good for you, else you might end up bobbitized.

Chances are high that a man getting too much saliva is getting too much of other stuff too.

Oh,,,what intellectual thoughts:coffee:

You mean muslim women can have 4 husbands ? :coffee:

Then abolish aimplb,,,is anyone stopping u guys??
Now modi is here,,,why not implement the uniform civil code??

Yeah you are the lord Yewah or Allah himself. Your words should be taken as the gospel truth without any evidence. Damn you belong to the loony bin.
There is no fault in implementing India a hindu raashthram ,if it cause no harm to the religious minorities...

There is no need to insert Hindutva as it is very easy to debate the Hindu nature of the constitution. The name BHARAT will suffice.

I actually happen to believe that minorities must be left to their own device, which is the Hindu way of life.

Equal rights for women is a significant issue for which we must raise awareness and provide civil debate and platforms. No point in forcing Uniform Civil Code.

What is essential is to emphasis that what most "seculars" take to be the NON HINDU nature of our Constitution is actually the Reverse. They are glorifying the Hindu nature of our constitution.

That is home run.

You see, India IS a HINDU STATE :angel:

Hey, basically you are saying things are fine as they are now and all you need is just an acknowledgement from the seculars that India is a Hindu State. In that case a Rose by any name is just as sweet.

There is no fault in implementing India a hindu raashthram ,if it cause no harm to the religious minorities...

Well then whats the point of implementing it if everything will be same as now??:what:

Long before India became "secular" minorities lived and flourished in India. That should tell you the nature of Hindus.

Oh,,,what intellectual thoughts

Well get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Long before India became "secular" minorities lived and flourished in India. That should tell you the nature of Hindus.

Well get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Oh i am standing in the heat all right.
Point is u are making 0 sense.

Please tell me what will change if india is declared as a hindu nation??
Then we have a debate,,otherwise its pointless:coffee:

Oh i am standing in the heat all right.
Point is u are making 0 sense.

Please tell me what will change if india is declared as a hindu nation??
Then we have a debate,,otherwise its pointless:coffee:

Nothing, just the seculars and the irreligious won't have a stick to beat Hindus with. People won't recoil in horror at the lighting of a lamp on inauguration of something. People won't recoil in horror at the holding of a puja before the launch of something. People won't tell Hindus this is not your land.

Beef ban is also a possibility, nothing else. No booze ban or disco bans or any of that stuff.

Hey, basically you are saying things are fine as they are now and all you need is just an acknowledgement from the seculars that India is a Hindu State. In that case a Rose by any name is just as sweet.

No our constitution does ask us to work towards a uniform civil code so as I said, there must be a mechanism and a platform that will take us towards that goal. We need to set that up.

Same goes for Article 370 and 371.

I am however all for a much stronger line for Ayodhya, mathura and Varanasi temple mosque issue.

An acknowledgement from the "seculars" regarding the Hindu nature of the constitution will put an end to the regular Hindu bashing that is now fashionable. That will put and end to the cycle of hate that it perpetuates.

Nothing, just the seculars and the irreligious won't have a stick to beat Hindus with. People won't recoil in horror at the lighting of a lamp on inauguration of something. People won't recoil in horror at the holding of a puja before the launch of something. People won't tell Hindus this is not your land.

Beef ban is also a possibility, nothing else. No booze ban or disco bans or any of that stuff.

There we have it,,it will start from beef ban,,,,,then may slowly go to alcohal etc.
Where will this stop?

Also is anyone stopping u from doing a puja before inaguration??
Majority do it,,i don't even get whats the problem here

There we have it,,it will start from beef ban,,,,,then may slowly go to alcohal etc.
Where will this stop?

Also is anyone stopping u from doing a puja before inaguration??
Majority do it,,i don't even get whats the problem here

No Hindus have no strictures against booze. Barring beef, I do not think anything is barred in Hinduism. So yeah you can continue with what have you.

Smoking used to be abhorred by the conservatives and was fashionable among the seculars and the "modern." Now it is starting to be considered regressive and literally banned in all public places in most parts of the world. But since the strictures are coming from Western countries none of you is saying where will this stop.

Yes there are objections and competitive objections for everything Hindu in this country.

No Hindus have no strictures against booze. Barring beef, I do not think anything is barred in Hinduism. So yeah you can continue with what have you.

Smoking used to be abhorred by the conservatives and was fashionable among the seculars and the "modern." Now it is starting to be considered regressive and literally banned in all public places in most parts of the world. But since the strictures are coming from Western countries none of you is saying where will this stop.

Yes there are objections and competitive objections for everything Hindu in this country.

Then we won't have a hindu nation with so many objections,,,its as simple as that.
Carnot's engine is a theoretical concept,,its not possible in reality.

Deal with it:angel:

No our constitution does ask us to work towards a uniform civil code so as I said, there must be a mechanism and a platform that will take us towards that goal. We need to set that up.

Same goes for Article 370 and 371.

I am however all for a much stronger line for Ayodhya, mathura and Varanasi temple mosque issue.

An acknowledgement from the "seculars" regarding the Hindu nature of the constitution will put an end to the regular Hindu bashing that is now fashionable. That will put and end to the cycle of hate that it perpetuates.

Uniform civil code is born of secularism. You need to make up your mind if you want uniform civil code or you want Hindu version of secularism which is everyone does what he pleases.

Then we won't have a hindu nation with so many objections,,,its as simple as that.
Carnot's engine is a theoretical concept,,its not possible in reality.

Deal with it:angel:

With what objections?

why??;..beef is eaten by a lot of Hindus,especially in south India and NE apart from Muslims and Christians....

No it is not. Only in Kerala as stated before too, it is a recent practice. I doubt it is eaten by Hindus in NE India since they are vaishanvas and Krishna worshipers.

why??;..beef is eaten by a lot of Hindus,especially in south India and NE apart from Muslims and Christians....

Also you have so much meat to choose from. Poultry, Mutton, veal, fish, camel meat, all sea foods. Why is it so hard to compro on beef?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom