What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

With what objections?

No it is not. Only in Kerala as stated before too, it is a recent practice. I doubt it is eaten by Hindus in NE India since they are vaishanvas and Krishna worshipers.

Have u ever interacted with people from ne??
Damn :lol:

Well then whats the point of implementing it if everything will be same as now??:what:
valid point..but we should also consider their concerns??...India is the only country in the world,where Hinduism is still thriving...there are more than 50 Islamic countries..why not a single hindu rashtram possible??
btw..i am an atheist....

I am talking about the Hindus in NE India. Christians and Muslims do eat beef there.

Others are tribals,,,some are half nepali,,,some are gurkhas.
They don't believe in what u are propagating here,,,sorry

Others are tribals,,,some are half nepali,,,some are gurkhas.
They don't believe in what u are propagating here,,,sorry

Nepali and Gurkhas being Hindus do not eat beef (cow). They do slaughter a lot of buffaloes though.

Also fact of the matter is beef is not a popular meat through out SE Asia. People still retain the respect to their old Hindu roots and are very sparing eaters of beef or abstainers.

Nepali and Gurkhas being Hindus do not eat beef (cow). They do slaughter a lot of buffaloes though.

They do whatever pleases them and there is a reason we have AFSPA there in ASSAM and categorize NE as a special case.
Try any funny idea like this there and u will loose them.

Dosen't matter what u think,,thats the ground reality

What has Carnot's engine got to do with anything over here?

never mind

Uniform civil code is born of secularism. You need to make up your mind if you want uniform civil code or you want Hindu version of secularism which is everyone does what he pleases.

Its the other way around. When reforms were introduced in 1951 as per the Hindu code bill, people who opposed it asked for a uniform civil code since it eroded hindu religious jurisdiction in civil matters. The demand was to introduce similar reforms and changes in ALL religious civil code.

In 1956, article 44 was introduced into the constitution which says "The State shall endeavour to secure for citizens a uniform civil code throughout the territory of India"

So as such it is not so much about what I want, but about the directions of the constitution of India.

A uniform civil code is not Against the Hindu version of secularism either. As long as it is not against Dharma it is not against hinduism.

However as you have rightly pointed out, the introduction of a Uniform civil code does dilute the Hindu character of the constitution :D

They do whatever pleases them and there is a reason we have AFSPA there in ASSAM and categorize NE as a special case.
Try any funny idea like this there and u will loose them.

Dosen't matter what u think,,thats the ground reality

I doubt it. In any case AFSPA is there. No we are not going to lose any more territory. The biggest instigators of fractionalism and separatism have been the seculars. Inducing false victimhood complexes in minorites, painting the majority as demons. Everywhere you see a discord, be sure it is the secular who has lit and fueled the fire.

I doubt it. In any case AFSPA is there. No we are not going to lose any more territory. The biggest instigators of fractionalism and separatism have been the seculars. Inducing false victimhood complexes in minorites, painting the majority as demons. Everywhere you see a discord, be sure it is the secular who has lit and fueled the fire.

Well i wish u well:tup:

Then we won't have a hindu nation with so many objections,,,its as simple as that.
Carnot's engine is a theoretical concept,,its not possible in reality.

Deal with it:angel:

the people make complaints because there wont be any violent reaction to it,if we start doing that,then they ll also stop.

Hey man,

From where do you get this 1000 time figure? any logic or reference or we should belive you simply because you are a @he-man .

I don't think i need to explain that,,,its just how things are there.
We might take another 20-25 years to go there

With what objections?

No it is not. Only in Kerala as stated before too, it is a recent practice. I doubt it is eaten by Hindus in NE India since they are vaishanvas and Krishna worshipers.

Also you have so much meat to choose from. Poultry, Mutton, veal, fish, camel meat, all sea foods. Why is it so hard to compro on beef?
nahi...beef is eaten by fairly good amount of Tamil hindus..and some dalit/tribal classes among Kannadigas and telegus...
beef i meant emme/koNe,not hasu/dhana...
Actually a well Cooked beef is way more tastier than chicken or mutton..omme try maadi..avaaga gothaaguthe...

Its the other way around. When reforms were introduced in 1951 as per the Hindu code bill, people who opposed it asked for a uniform civil code since it eroded hindu religious jurisdiction in civil matters. The demand was to introduce similar reforms and changes in ALL religious civil code.

In 1956, article 44 was introduced into the constitution which says "The State shall endeavour to secure for citizens a uniform civil code throughout the territory of India"

So as such it is not so much about what I want, but about the directions of the constitution of India.

A uniform civil code is not Against the Hindu version of secularism either. As long as it is not against Dharma it is not against hinduism.

However as you have rightly pointed out, the introduction of a Uniform civil code does dilute the Hindu character of the constitution :D

The Hindus demanded uniform civil code since they saw that only they were being subjected to experimentation. So the logic followed that if the Hindu needs to be "secular," so should everybody.

I don't think i need to explain that,,,its just how things are there.
We might take another 20-25 years to go there

Or perhaps you are too overwhelmed by the fact that the whites allow you to share the same space that they do, whereas the same sharing of space by Indians seem a matter of right to you and hence not worth being respected.

nahi...beef is eaten by fairly good amount of Tamil hindus..and some dalit/tribal classes among Kannadigas and telegus...
beef i meant emme/koNe,not hasu/dhana...
Actually a well Cooked beef is way more tastier than chicken or mutton..omme try maadi..avaaga gothaaguthe...

No it is only those Dravidian communists who do so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom