What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

Well i am not sure of the mosques:lol:
On the freedom if things are already good and u are not gonna enact new shit(prohibitive laws) then why do u need a hindu state at all??

Comparison with UK is utter pointless,,,,as i have already stated they are a 1000 times more tolerant than us,,,even more.
So there goes the comparisons

On haj subsidies,,,why dosen't modi cancel it and start an amarnath subsidy??
who is stopping him from doing that??

Yeah right,,common sense:angel:

Why does UK need to be Christian country at all if it is not being prohibitive of minorities. Your rants about the tolerance level of UK is baseless without any facts on your hand to prove it. While I have a million mosques in India blaring loudly on loudspeakers 5 times a day to prove inhuman tolerance level of India. So you know what to do with your baseless opinions? Yeah right, shove it.

Modi cannot start an Amarnath subsidy because we have "Secular" embedded in our constitution. The Haj subsidies are in contravention of that.

Why does UK need to be Christian country at all if it is not being prohibitive of minorities. Your rants about the tolerance level of UK is baseless without any facts on your hand to prove it. While I have a million mosques in India blaring loudly on loudspeakers 5 times a day to prove inhuman tolerance level of India. So you know what to do with your baseless opinions? Yeah right, shove it.

Modi cannot start an Amarnath subsidy because we have "Secular" embedded in our constitution. The Haj subsidies are in contravention of that.

Well now i have to prove to u that Uk is more tolerant than india:sarcastic:
Damn u are funny:omghaha:

And insert it with hindutva and hindu nation which is no religious pandering at all:coffee:

Same way as you see UK not pandering to Christianity at all. Since your *** does not burn on that, I assume your *** should not burn on Hindutva either.

Same way as you see UK not pandering to Christianity at all. Since your *** does not burn on that, I assume your *** should not burn on Hindutva either.

Hindutva can suck by dick any time............i don't give a damn and neither does any reasonable person

Well now i have to prove to u that Uk is more tolerant than india:sarcastic:
Damn u are funny:omghaha:

Yeah you are the lord Yewah or Allah himself. Your words should be taken as the gospel truth without any evidence. Damn you belong to the loony bin.

Anyone confusing hindutva with hinduism is crazy

Yeah you are the lord Yewah or Allah himself. Your words should be taken as the gospel truth without any evidence. Damn you belong to the loony bin.

Too bad they were false too
I am much more real and believeable than them actually:rofl:

Hindutva can suck by dick any time............i don't give a damn and neither does any reasonable person

Well your dick is your personal business, who sucks it is none of my business. But majority people in India do care about Hindutva, as you will see moving further along.

Anyone confusing hindutva with hinduism is crazy

LOL. Ignoramus.

Well your dick is your personal business, who sucks it is none of my business. But majority people in India do care about Hindutva, as you will see moving further along.

Then well we have it.
My dick will be sucked by lot of people,,looks like that:angel::lol:

Dosen't change what i am saying.
No one wants a hindu nation.

Minorities certainly don't and even majority of educated hindus don't give a ****.

Majority of us do support greater nationalism like writing our own history,getting back our rightful position in this world [when we were responsible for a quarter of trade & were very technologically advanced] but not concepts like Hindu nation or the Congressi brand of Secularism.

LOL. Ignoramus.
Maybe give you AIDS in the process too.

Unfortunately i will not utilize ur services for the said dangers:lol:
On a different topic chances of getting aids from saliva are just too damn less,unless the person has abrasions in his oral cavity,chances are pretty low

But then i don't trust u:rofl:

Majority of us do support greater nationalism like writing our own history,getting back our rightful position in this world [when we were responsible for a quarter of trade & were very technologically advanced] but not concepts like Hindu nation or the Congressi brand of Secularism.

Yes and u can clearly see who is behaving as a religious goon here

That is what I am saying. That Hindu/Hindutva will have to be inserted then to remove all ambiguity because without it the argument will continue that it is not Hindu either. Also since you are opting for educating our masses (which is a lot of hard work), the same way it can be done when holding on to the word secular and removing all religious pandering.

There is a huge body of people who will disprove your notion of "no one."

There is no need to insert Hindutva as it is very easy to debate the Hindu nature of the constitution. The name BHARAT will suffice.

I actually happen to believe that minorities must be left to their own device, which is the Hindu way of life.

Equal rights for women is a significant issue for which we must raise awareness and provide civil debate and platforms. No point in forcing Uniform Civil Code.

What is essential is to emphasis that what most "seculars" take to be the NON HINDU nature of our Constitution is actually the Reverse. They are glorifying the Hindu nature of our constitution.

That is home run.

You see, India IS a HINDU STATE :angel:

There is no need to insert Hindutva as it is very easy to debate the Hindu nature of the constitution. The name BHARAT will suffice.

I actually happen to believe that minorities must be left to their own device, which is the Hindu way of life.

Equal rights for women is a significant issue for which we must raise awareness and provide civil debate and platforms. No point in forcing Uniform Civil Code.

What is essential is to emphasis that what most "seculars" take to be the NON HINDU nature of our Constitution is actually the Reverse. They are glorifying the Hindu nature of our constitution.

That is home run.

Women already enjoy equal rights in everything

Unfortunately i will not utilize ur services for the said dangers:lol:
On a different topic chances of getting aids from saliva are just too damn less,unless the person has abrasions in his oral cavity,chances are pretty low

But then i don't trust u:rofl:

Oh good for you, else you might end up bobbitized.

Chances are high that a man getting too much saliva is getting too much of other stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom