What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

Removing stupid reservation is the best idea.
Too bad it will never happen

On trying to remove secular,,,too bad it will never happen too:lol:

Yes, quite the Hobsons choice. However, If it can be done once, it can be done again.

Oh no.....sikhs are no hindus.
Sure we have no problems with hindus on cultural level but we are not the same.
And on other level ur problem is muslims and not sikhs which are just 2% of the population,even less.

All religion which originated from Indian soil are Hindus. They have ancient Indian philosophy such as principle of Karma, rebirth etc at the core of their Ideology. Such as Jainism believes in Ahinsa which they have taken from yoga darshan. Infact these religions are branches of Hinduism. Same is for shikhism. It originated from Hinduism to fight the attrocities of Muslims in india.

This will change the essential Secularist Character of the Indian Politics.

If UK with 59% Christian population can be a Christian country, then India with 80-85% Hindu population can be a Hindu country. Just because there is a cherry on the cake, the cake does not become something other than a cake.

All religion which originated from Indian soil are Hindus. They have ancient Indian philosophy such as principle of Karma, rebirth etc at the core of their Ideology. Such as Jainism believes in Ahinsa which they have taken from yoga darshan. Infact these religions are branches of Hinduism. Same is for shikhism. It originated from Hinduism to fight the attrocities of Muslims in india.

Dosen't matter.
Do sikhs consider them as hindus??no they don't which is the point here.

No one disputes we converted from hindus only,,,,but no one says we are hindus just because of that.

If UK with 59% Christian population can be a Christian country, then India with 80-85% Hindu population can be a Hindu country. Just because there is a cherry on the cake, the cake does not become something other than a cake.

And what christian changes have u seen in christian uk??
Is it doing something detrimental to other religious groups??

Its a 1000 times more tolerant than us even at this point,,,after ur supposed hindu nation comes into being:sarcastic:,,,the difference in tolerance might be 100000 times:lol:

The Indian constitution was a "hindutva" constitution till Indira gandhi inserted the world "panth nirkpeshta" into the preamble.

That is why our official National calendar is the Hindu sakha calendar, the name is Bharat, etc...etc..

India was created after the partition of Pakistan and Bengal so it was deemed to be Hindustan. It was a land for the Hindus (substitute Dharmic) with Hindu values (substitute again, since As per SC constitutional bench hindu is a way of life).

Indira Gandhi changed that after the Bangladesh war to support her war to justify creation of Bangladesh and separation from Pakistan.

The point was she got away with the insertion of "panth nirkpeshta" in the constitution because the constitution did not explicitly mention Hindutva though it was obviously implied. So it would be once again the same. So-called experts would argue though the constitution is not secular, it is not Hindu either to continue beating Hindus down.

Hindus are those who call themselves as Hindus.

This will change the essential Secularist Character of the Indian Politics.

Oh yeah and we may head to where pakistan is now.
No offence but no one would pretty that

Hindus are those who call themselves as Hindus.

All the people are blaming secular constitution now!!??
Without it india would not exist as we know it now.....................there will be 1000 pieces of it

Yes, quite the Hobsons choice. However, If it can be done once, it can be done again.

I t simply cannot be.
People are not gullible now,,,times have changed

Dosen't matter.
Do sikhs consider them as hindus??no they don't which is the point here.
No one disputes we converted from hindus only,,,,but no one says we are hindus just because of that.

Jains may call them Jain and Not Hindus so as shikhs but there is a little chance of conflict on the name of religion as all these are Indian religions and Indian theology is at the core of their ideology.

Jains may call them Jain and Not Hindus so as shikhs but there is a little chance of conflict on the name of religion as all these are Indian religions and Indian theology is at the core of their ideology.

Dosen't change what i am saying.
No one wants a hindu nation.

Minorities certainly don't and even majority of educated hindus don't give a ****.

The point was she got away with the insertion of "panth nirkpeshta" in the constitution because the constitution did not explicitly mention Hindutva though it was obviously implied. So it would be once again the same. So-called experts would argue though the constitution is not secular, it is not Hindu either to continue beating Hindus down.

....and those experts would be right. Our constitution is NOT SECULAR in nature. It DOES differentiate between people and grant them different rights as per their religion.

It does so because the constitution embodies the Hindu spirit and value system. The UNIQUE HINDU Respect for all religion. That is what the "secular's" do not understand. I hope you do.

The problem is most people are not aware of the Hindu nature of our constitution. Education is one way forward.

Dosen't matter.

And what christian changes have u seen in christian uk??
Is it doing something detrimental to other religious groups??

Its a 1000 times more tolerant than us even at this point,,,after ur supposed hindu nation comes into being:sarcastic:,,,the difference in tolerance might be 100000 times:lol:

In the United Kingdom, the head of state is still required to take the 1688-enacted Coronation Oath swearing to maintain the Protestant Reformed religion in the United Kingdom and preserve the established Church of England.[12] The United Kingdom also maintains positions in the House of Lords for 26 senior clergymen of the Church of England known as the Lords Spiritual.[13]

I can pose the same argument to you. Would a Hindu state be detrimental to minority groups? Would a Hindu state say break down the masjids and gurudwara's?

Oh really? Can you quote any law in UK which gives minorities more guarantees than in India? I hear Muslims there continue to live in ghettos like in India. I hear they have no loud speakers calling the faithful to the mosques 5 times a day. I hear there are no holidays for minority religions like Hindus, Sikhs, Parsis, etc. etc. I also hear there are no Haj subsidies.

In the United Kingdom, the head of state is still required to take the 1688-enacted Coronation Oath swearing to maintain the Protestant Reformed religion in the United Kingdom and preserve the established Church of England.[12] The United Kingdom also maintains positions in the House of Lords for 26 senior clergymen of the Church of England known as the Lords Spiritual.[13]

I can pose the same argument to you. Would a Hindu state be detrimental to minority groups? Would a Hindu state say break down the masjids and gurudwara's?

Oh really? Can you quote any law in UK which gives minorities more guarantees than in India? I hear Muslims there continue to live in ghettos like in India. I hear they have no loud speakers calling the faithful to the mosques 5 times a day. I hear there are no holidays for minority religions like Hindus, Sikhs, Parsis, etc. etc. I also hear there are no Haj subsidies.

Well i am not sure of the mosques:lol:
On the freedom if things are already good and u are not gonna enact new shit(prohibitive laws) then why do u need a hindu state at all??

Comparison with UK is utter pointless,,,,as i have already stated they are a 1000 times more tolerant than us,,,even more.
So there goes the comparisons

On haj subsidies,,,why dosen't modi cancel it and start an amarnath subsidy??
who is stopping him from doing that??

Yeah right,,common sense:angel:

....and those experts would be right. Our constitution is NOT SECULAR in nature. It DOES differentiate between people and grant them different rights as per their religion.

It does so because the constitution embodies the Hindu spirit and value system. The UNIQUE HINDU Respect for all religion. That is what the "secular's" do not understand. I hope you do.

The problem is most people are not aware of the Hindu nature of our constitution. Education is one way forward.

That is what I am saying. That Hindu/Hindutva will have to be inserted then to remove all ambiguity because without it the argument will continue that it is not Hindu either. Also since you are opting for educating our masses (which is a lot of hard work), the same way it can be done when holding on to the word secular and removing all religious pandering.

Dosen't change what i am saying.
No one wants a hindu nation.

Minorities certainly don't and even majority of educated hindus don't give a ****.

There is a huge body of people who will disprove your notion of "no one."

That is what I am saying. That Hindu/Hindutva will have to be inserted then to remove all ambiguity because without it the argument will continue that it is not Hindu either. Also since you are opting for educating our masses (which is a lot of hard work), the same way it can be done when holding on to the word secular and removing all religious pandering.

And insert it with hindutva and hindu nation which is no religious pandering at all:coffee:

Well,well:angel:

There is a huge body of people who will disprove your notion of "no one."

Yeah there re ,,,unfortunately they are in minority:lol:

Back
Top Bottom