What's new

Modi wants Rajapaksa and neighbours at swearing in

LOL SIT 84 happen because of Congress, Pujabis are still living in Kutch... Kejriwal ka inse kya lena dena or kya guarantee hai ki Kujli ke time me aesa nahi ho sakta?

SIT on 84 riots was proposed by Kejriiwal govt in delhi.

Adv Himat SHergill is lawyer of Punjabi farmers in kutch who are fighting case to save the land ...............he was candidate from Anandpur sahib

How AAP ate into the Akali vote - The Hindu

@Indian Jaat

Every SAARC leaders invited. i.e Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Maldives and Sri Lanka
Thats great!!.. Would have been better, if the invitation was extended to all the neighbouring countries, meaning including China and Myanmar in the list as well..

We are too small for China to spend its time and money to send an envoy. Woh log bade bade logon se milte hein ;)

#Trollwaah !! HAHAH

President Abdulla Yameen Abdul Gayoom on Wednesday accepted Narendra Modi's invitation to attend the swearing-in ceremony of the Indian prime minister-elect.

HaveeruOnline - President to attend Modi's swearing-in ceremony

May 21:
Bangladesh parliament Speaker Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury will represent Bangladesh at the May 26 swearing-in ceremony of India’s next prime minister Narendra Modi in Delhi.

State Minister for Foreign Affairs M. Shahriar Alam has confirmed to bdnews24.com of her leaving Dhaka the day before for the event.

India earlier invited Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina or her designated representative to attend the ceremony at Modi’s request.

Hasina will leave Dhaka for Tokyo May 24 night on an official visit that will run through to May 28.

The junior minister said India invited the prime minister also for a courtesy meeting after the ceremony.

But he said Hasina’s Japan visit was scheduled long before.

“So, the prime minister has designated the speaker for the ceremony,” he said.

Bangladesh speaker to attend Modi's swearing-in ceremony | Siasat

Whilst Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa have reportedly confirmed their attendance, Pakistani officials have not commented on Sharif’s attendance thus far. “There is no invitation yet, they have announced in the media that they are inviting,” Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson Tasnim Aslam has been quoted as saying.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai to attend Narendra Modi`s swearing-in ceremony

Mahindra Rajapaksa likely to attend Modi's oath ceremony

It is a dif
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>*Manmohan invites Nawaz*&#10;&quot;Coward! Pushover! Weak! Sell-out!&quot;&#10;|&#10;*Modi invites Nawaz*&#10;&quot;Statesman! Miracle! Regional leader!&quot;&#10;|&#10;<a href="Twitter / Search - #LoveIt">#LoveIt</a></p>&mdash; Shiv Aroor (@ShivAroor) <a href=" ">May 21, 2014</a></blockquote>

let me explain this.

Dr.Singh the outgoing Indian Premier was leading a left centered government and he would "invite" Pakistani premier any ways. And he continued to invite Pakistan Premier amidst reports of Pakistans intrusions/killing of indian soldiers and also pakistans overtures on peace process.

Mr.Modi is a right winger. He is known to have hawkish view point on Pakistan. He is trying to understand the Left wingers and Center wingers and call the premier despite his credentials. I think it is clearly laudable and a sign of a mature statesman who can hold his own views but still act on a collective goodness despite that being different from his own views.

Hope this helps you to appreciate the gesture.

@Prometheus

He hasn't invited only Nawaz Sharif. This is not an exclusive invitation to him. He has invited 7 other SAARC members. If Nawaz comes well and good , otherwise even better. There is no special treatment of Pakistan here.That is the message he is sending. He couldn't have invited all countries PMs and not invited Sharif, that would have made him and India look very bad and ugly before the world. It is actually a great step that he has taken and I am beginning to get it now.

@Prometheus

He hasn't invited only Nawaz Sharif. This is not an exclusive invitation to him. He has invited 7 other SAARC members. If Nawaz comes well and good , otherwise even better. There is no special treatment of Pakistan here.That is the message he is sending. He couldn't have invited all countries PMs and not invited Sharif, that would have made him and India look very bad and ugly before the world. It is actually a great step that he has taken and I am beginning to get it now.
He even Invited nitish kumar:D:D:D

Smart move! A Butcher seeks to wash his sins in Ganga jal with these attendance. The Muslim leaders should boycott. Send a leading non-Muslim figure instead.
lets see what ur leader does..:D

First wat i saw in news NS is not coming instead of thahe will send representative apart from Saarc he invites all BRICS nation,Japan,Israel,Russia

3ecdLV2.gif
yeh sab saman kaha milta hai....:omghaha::omghaha:

He got the vision to see beyond the conflict and implement those policies which will improve living standards.....time to put all conflicts back for a better and strong tomorrow without compromising national interest.

Back
Top Bottom