What's new

Modi wants Rajapaksa and neighbours at swearing in

Pakistan kills our soldiers in cross border firing and a "weak" PM-elect MODI calls Pakistan PM for chicken briyani

Modi will need Jayalalitha for passing laws in Rajya Sabha. Considering that Modi wants to pass a lot of laws and reforms, he will need support of other parties in RS. BJP has very low numbers in RS.

I agree TN parties influence in the Parliament is now vastly dimished from what it was under UPA, but its not like he can completely jettison them either.

Dont think anybody is realistically suggesting that the BJP can afford to ignore TN but the influence of regional parties on arm twisting/blackmailing the center on national security and foreign policies to suit thier domestic politics as we have seen lately will be greatly diminished

Dont think anybody is realistically suggesting that the BJP can afford to ignore TN but the influence of regional parties on arm twisting/blackmailing the center on national security and foreign policies to suit thier domestic politics as we have seen lately will be greatly diminished

dont worry ........remote of Modi is in hands of Sanghis

That much is given.
There will be no arm twisting like it used to be.

Some Indians however think that Jaya and other regional parties are now completely irrelevant. That is not true, though I hope for the day that it is true.

Though it is my personal view that in anycase Jayalalitha is much more pragmatic than the Karunanidhis(DMK). She is very pro development and relatively lesser prone to rhetoric and posturing than the DMK.

dont worry ........remote of Modi is in hands of Sanghis
No.
Mod is his own man.
Sangh has tried to control him and failed in Gujarat.

The country has voted for Modi directly, unlike other BJP leaders who served at the pleasure of the Sangh.

That much is given.
There will be no arm twisting like it used to be.

Some Indians however think that Jaya and other regional parties are now completely irrelevant. That is not true, though I hope for the day that it is true.

Though it is my personal view that in anycase Jayalalitha is much more pragmatic than the Karunanidhis(DMK). She is very pro development and relatively lesser prone to rhetoric and posturing than the DMK.

No.
Mod is his own man.
Sangh has tried to control him and failed in Gujarat.

The country has voted for Modi directly, unlike other BJP leaders who served at the pleasure of the Sangh.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>*Manmohan invites Nawaz*&#10;&quot;Coward! Pushover! Weak! Sell-out!&quot;&#10;|&#10;*Modi invites Nawaz*&#10;&quot;Statesman! Miracle! Regional leader!&quot;&#10;|&#10;<a href="Twitter / Search - #LoveIt">#LoveIt</a></p>&mdash; Shiv Aroor (@ShivAroor) <a href=" ">May 21, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The BJP has indicated that Modi will completely re-craft Indian foreign policy into a meaningful exercise after having denounced the Congress for a 'weak foreign policy'.

By inviting Hasina and Sri Lanka's Mahinda Rajapaksa, Modi may also signal he will not tolerate 'regional interference' on foreign policy issues, though he would seek to accommodate their views on such issues.

"But he would not tolerate the kind of arm-twisting Manmohan Singh had to put up with," the leader said.
Now it's left to be seen how Modi reacts to the shenanigans of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa and Mamta from Bengal. The former for her anti Sri Lankan stance and the latter for her scuttling the Teesta accord with Bangladesh.

giving-the-finger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Modi Ji ke baare mein bolta hai
i-hate-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

oye feku bhakt .....xD

India's new weak PM-elect Modi has invited Pak PM for having chicken briyani even when they killed our soldiers recently

Before elections - If Pakistan ever dared to harm our soldiers , I , along with my 56 inch ka seena , will give a strong answer to Pakistan

after elections - arre Nawaz sahib , do bring 2 kgs karachi halwa when coming to India .......and dont bother of those Indian soldiers dying

oye feku bhakt .....xD

India's new weak PM-elect Modi has invited Pak PM for having chicken briyani even when they killed our soldiers recently

Before elections - If Pakistan ever dared to harm our soldiers , I , along with my 56 inch ka seena , will give a strong answer to Pakistan

after elections - arre Nawaz sahib , do bring 2 kgs karachi halwa when coming to India .......and dont bother of those Indian soldiers dying
knee-to-head-knockout.gif
Modi ne akela Nawaaz ko nahi bulaya SAARC ke leaders ko bulaya hai... taki neighbors se relations ache ho... Aese toh fir kisi Pakistani ko India me aana allowed nahi hona chaiye...Mujhe pata hai Modi ne Manmohan ke baare me kuch kaha tha or me usse agree nahi hu..

knee-to-head-knockout.gif
Modi ne akela Nawaaz ko nahi bulaya SAARC ke leaders ko bulaya hai... taki neighbors se relations ache ho... Aese toh fir kisi Pakistani ko India me aana allowed nahi hona chaiye...Mujhe pata hai Modi ne Manmohan ke baare me kuch kaha tha or me usse agree nahi hu..

Modi is not true to his words .............abhi PM bna nahi aur u-turn start ho gaye .
Our soldier died recently ...............and Modi with all those bold stuff ............is again a weak PM like MMS

Back
Top Bottom