What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

BE CAREFUL...
Today is 25th of December 2015.
Meaning 25+12+15=52

We are in the 21st Century; 21 x 52=903
combine the figures we have
903+2015=2918

As you can see, it doesn't have any meaning.
Thank you for your Attention grin emoticon
Keep doing what you were doing.
I'm off to sleep tongue emoticon

Heavy security in umrah jati and they are about to reach there it seems.

BE CAREFUL...
Today is 25th of December 2015.
Meaning 25+12+15=52

We are in the 21st Century; 21 x 52=903
combine the figures we have
903+2015=2918

As you can see, it doesn't have any meaning.
Thank you for your Attention grin emoticon
Keep doing what you were doing.
I'm off to sleep tongue emoticon

Lolzzz gotta love conspiracy mathematical play. Always a laugh.

As much as we like to make fun of Barkha Dutt, I think this proves that her story about the secret meeting between Modi and Sharif in Kathmandu was true. Apparently Sajjan Jindal is already in Lahore.

i have started to like modi though not his party but he has a few good people with him like ajit doval manohar parikar suresh prabhu and gen v k singh but hate that arun jaetley and amit shah this modi guy knows hoe to play games
Your views are affected by media news, do some research and find out. I too have little doubt about Jaitleyji but Amitbhai is almost equal to Modi.

As much as we like to make fun of Barkha Dutt, I think this proves that her story about the secret meeting between Modi and Sharif in Kathmandu was true. Apparently Sajjan Jindal is already in Lahore.
Still won't help her sell her book. :(
She is extremely hurt how her book is trolled on amazon :lol:

Modi hugs Nawaz sharif and whispers .... "Koi kuch bhi kahey per Lahore Lahore Aey" :D

This is purely planned.... Modi aircraft allowed in Pakistan's airspace with the approval of Pakistan powerful Military Establishment. After arrival he immediately move to Agusta helicopter to unknown destination. From unknown destination, he moves to Raiwind on Mi helicopter of Punjab Government. So simple, this is purely pre-planned under security protocols changing of helicopters.
I dont know whether its planned or not but what you are claiming that army approved it by allowing modi plane Into pakistan border. Really?. You want Pakistan army to fire at modi plane. There is no way army can block it or stop it. Its top diplomatic plan by modi and we should counter it by better behavior and warmed welcome.

LOL!Listened to Lahore Approach/Departure and Control Center comms and they literally were expediting everything. :lol:

Modi has reached jati umrah. Geo is reporting that nawaz is having meet his family currently.

Considering how late the flight landed ( time 3 landed at about 5) perhaps nawaz should invite him on an overnight stay. Would give more time to talk on some issues.

Pakistan hospitality.

So Modi cares not for Mumbai rats ALLAHU ALIM!

Right in the first step, you need to stop with this, "Allahu Alim". Either you are really uncertain on your words or have no idea when to exactly use this term.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom