What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

Showing he's not afraid of the Army. Imranistanis would have destroyed Pakistan by making TTP heads. Thank ALLAH there is no Imranistan!
So its cool if bsf kills people on Sialkot and Loc ?wow great logic loony toon

Welcome to PM Modi ...
Media as usual exaggerating ,but its just a normal Visit , unexpected but normal ..
i doubt they will be talking about Politics and issues..
My good guess is NS will be teaching Modi , how to make a Tasty Nihari without beef

Let the extremists on both sides BURN!!!!!!!!! :D
Im sure some Pakistan would be hell angry too..
View attachment 282271

Any deal in making? Seems without PA backing the visit would have been a no go - am impressed with PA COAS, he has certainly been bold in his approach, so hoping another new initiative. Modi can deliver if PA and GoP are ready, the hardline tag certainly gives him the leverage in India, Gen Sharif's approach has given me hopes too ... dare to hope?

Welcome to PM Modi ...
Media as usual exaggerating ,but its just a normal Visit , unexpected but normal ..
i doubt they will be talking about Politics and issues..
My good guess is NS will be teaching Modi , how to make a Tasty Nihari without beef

Modi reaches Lahore, the Guard of Honor plays "Nihari bells Nihari bells Nihaari all the way"

:p

Modi reaches Lahore, the Guard of Honor plays "Nihari bells Nihari bells Nihaari all the way"

:p

not just Nihari ...
Gaajer ke paye , Mooli ki biryani , Aaloo ke Tikke , Goobi karahi , Shaljam haleem is also on this menu

Pakistan will visit him with open arms - they love Modi there
1459_oh_god_meme_2_Girls_amp_a_Cup_ewww-s357x319-281267-580.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom