What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

ye tu media kay saath especially JEW TV kay saath lol hoagay hey.. JEWs asay koooosh tha jesay iskay aba ke doosri shadi hey.. jews asa kamoosh hogaya hey jesa maa mar gaye hey hahahhahaha

Anyways Airport security force is going to give guard of honor to Modi. :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think guard of honour will be given to modi in this visit as its not an OFFICIAL STATE VISIT, but a personal visit ....

I don't think guard of honour will be given to modi in this visit as its not an OFFICIAL STATE VISIT, but a personal visit ....

A mini guard of honor has been given. :)

jahan tak yaad hey kay jab Nawaz Sharif India gaya tha 2013 may tu isko Guard of Honor protocol diya gaya tha... idar zara mushkil tha kyonkay aba g nay kaha beta itne ijazat daydi hey kay ye land karjaye bohat hey chup chaap bhetaoo helicopter may jahan layjanah ey lay jaoo demaag na khaoo hahhahahahah

New Movie coming soon... shugal of helipoptar :D

Let the extremists on both sides BURN!!!!!!!!! :D
Im sure some Pakistan would be hell angry too..
screenshot-twitter.com 2015-12-25 16-48-59.png

Imran bashing in a thread about modi visit to nawaz in lahore. Doesn't get worse than that. :facepalm :facepalm :D

On topic.. Bhai kaisi ko pata hai kidher gaye..

They did what Modi did with congress in past many years... so vise-verse... nothing new... when SS was back.. she was badly fk*** up in the Indian house...
I don't know whats the reason for using such a harsh language? I am just having fun at internal politics of India.

This is purely planned.... Modi aircraft allowed in Pakistan's airspace with the approval of Pakistan powerful Military Establishment. After arrival he immediately move to Agusta helicopter to unknown destination. From unknown destination, he moves to Raiwind on Mi helicopter of Punjab Government. So simple, this is purely pre-planned under security protocols changing of helicopters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom