What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

Modi hugs Nawaz sharif and whispers .... "Koi kuch bhi kahey per Lahore Lahore Aey" :D
Correct but no way lahore can compare to Delhi as delhi mcr itself one of the world city rather a regional one.The vehicle population itself is more than all Pakistani cities combined and 1/3 of Lahore population volume riding on Delhi metro per day

Leaves Kabul....

CXEDokuWsAAnPev.jpg

CXEjVISWMAI7OUP.jpg

And.... arrrives Lahore...

CXEjcaqWAAAxMUW.jpg

CXEkY72WkAAUmDj.jpg

CXEka-0WEAA-m71.jpg

Correct but no way lahore can compare to Delhi as delhi mcr itself one of the world city rather a regional one.The vehicle population itself is more than all Pakistani cities combined and 1/3 of Lahore population volume riding on Delhi metro per day

I don't want to go into any detail. so whatever LAHORE LAHORE HAI :p

End of the story.

Public: "I have a feeling NS willl touch upon the Kashmir Issue.."
Reality: "Modi ji ye raaita to daala hi nahi aap ne?"
:D

Isnt it just wonderful. Forget about Kashmir issue and relations between both nations will improve :D

heard that Modi has asked Nawaz to give him a laptop from Nawaz shariff laptop scheme:woot:

Seems like a courtesy visit. A reward for NS for his participation in Modi's swearing in.

Do you must add your little IQ and low quality content to a thread that can actually talk about creating peace and harmony between the two poor countries??

If I was to actually describe the situation, its more like the Uncle Sam's stick in the rear hurt so much that Modi had to do these things that he's been doing, with respect to Pakistan.

Public: "I have a feeling NS willl touch upon the Kashmir Issue.."
Reality: "Modi ji ye raaita to daala hi nahi aap ne?"
:D

The Kashmir issue is going to be led completely by the army especially after the FSA fiasco about some time ago. If raheel was meeting then I would say that...

If any serious talks do happen then it will most probably be about trades TAPI and increasing relations between two nations...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom