What's new

Modi to Kill 500 Pakistanis for 5 Indians | Baba Ramdev

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

We may dismiss him as a, bhang drinking, marijuana smoking, drug selling, psychopathic hobo, but he's actually a 'Star' in India.

Elders say | 'Never underestimate the power of stupid masses'

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=21889]@ Narinder modi & Co Bring your Darky dirty bloody A$$ dogs, i have few old cartouche left, with which we use to kill savage Pigs !

We may dismiss him as a psychopathic hobo, but he's actually a 'Star' in India.

Elders say | 'Never underestimate the power of stupid masses'

i am not able to see video....in my office it is block ........
but in general i am putting my view...........just before yesterday Modi was getting gain and popularity.........In fact BJP started projecting him as future PM........Politics is very sensitive.....it take long time to build image ........ and one stupid act can wipe out every thing is second........

yesterday lots of thing has change..........till than, off line he was giving interview and targeting PM ,was ok with majority........people were not taking thing seriously..........

but yesterday he has done blunder ............he was challenging PM for debate on the occasion of 15th august , i guess guess majority of people has zero tolerance for that ......that was not the right time.......million of people notice that ,and that stupid act heart million of sentiment...............

i think he is highly mental imbalance now........like USA presidential election he was challenging PM for debate......

today onward ........lots of thing gonna to change ,big question will come......
1>is modi is enough mature ?
2>is he really capable of handling central politics (were he has to handle lots of diversity and international issue, central politics is not simple as state politics)
3> is he mental balance or because of Facebook and twitter like he slightly become unbalance

i guess he got confuse because of like on Facebook and twitter .............and he fail to understand that Indian people sentiment is totally different and it will difficult for common people to digest Modi act,what he has done yesterday...........

Majority of people believe PM is highly prestigious position ......what ever be differenc and failue you have, hardly matter.......but when ever you are going address PM you must must address him respectfully and think twice weather it is right time and forum or not

This kind of psychopathic attitude where these jokers think Indians are dumb and will fall for crude blarings of patriotism should stop. It just shows these people are taking us for granted- just make a big sounding statement or two and you become a hero.

i am not able to see video....in my office it is block ........
but in general i am putting my view...........just before yesterday Modi was getting gain and popularity.........In fact BJP started projecting him as future PM........Politics is very sensitive.....it take long time to build image ........ and one stupid act can wipe out every thing is second........

yesterday lots of thing has change..........till than, off line he was giving interview and targeting PM ,was ok with majority........people were not taking thing seriously..........

but yesterday he has done blunder ............he was challenging PM for debate on the occasion of 15th august , i guess guess majority of people has zero tolerance for that ......that was not the right time.......million of people notice that ,and that stupid act heart million of sentiment...............

i think he is highly mental imbalance now........like USA presidential election he was challenging PM for debate......

today onward ........lots of thing gonna to change ,big question will come......
1>is modi is enough mature ?
2>is he really capable of handling central politics (were he has to handle lots of diversity and international issue, central politics is not simple as state politics)
3> is he mental balance or because of Facebook and twitter like he slightly become unbalance

i guess he got confuse because of like on Facebook and twitter .............and he fail to understand that Indian people sentiment is totally different and it will difficult for common people to digest Modi act,what he has done yesterday...........

Majority of people believe PM is highly prestigious position ......what ever be differenc and failue you have, hardly matter.......but when ever you are going address PM you must must address him respectfully and think twice weather it is right time and forum or not

You noticed it just now? He's been off the plot for a long time now. EVer since he booted Advani out of the race, he's handled things with an arrogant air. It's like he wants to go in with a sledge hammer. Not exactly a person showing great intelligence is it? And I thought his trademark efficiency will be mixed with astute intelligence in this election. He seems to be 'elated'.

What language is he speaking? Is there a transcript of the speech somewhere?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom