What's new

Reasons to Vote for Modi

Oh i am a congress party worker for the past 5 odd yrs. but now as i am in hyd i am supporting the YSRCP. i am a party ccoordinator in two of their districts.

That is true my friend . thats true:)
Now you must be hating congres for what they have done in Andhra?

Oh i am a congress party worker for the past 5 odd yrs. but now as i am in hyd i am supporting the YSRCP. i am a party ccoordinator in two of their districts.

That is true my friend . :)thats true

So, who do u want as PM??

So, who do u want as PM??
I agree that congress wont win , and i do not want modi . I do not mind sushma or jaitly , but if the third front is to form the govt i would rather have nitish.

Now you must be hating congres for what they have done in Andhra?
No !!!! why should i hate? its just politics. hatred is for children ,

I agree that congress wont win , and i do not want modi . I do not mind sushma or jaitly , but if the third front is to form the govt i would rather have nitish.

Are you from andhra and know telugu?
Or you must be praying that congress loses this time...
Cannot imagine a YSRCP supporter to support congress...

Modi has been declared PM candidate so no point going in2 other members of BJP.

Y not mamata,MSY, etc??

10 Reasons not to vote for Narendra Modi as PM of India.

01. Murderous Thug.
02. Murderous Thug.
03. Murderous Thug.
04. Murderous Thug.
05. Murderous Thug.
06. Murderous Thug.
07. Murderous Thug.
08. Murderous Thug.
09. Murderous Thug.
10. Murderous Thug.

To get rid of this inept Congress government.

This is in the wrong section. Can mod move this to South Asian section?

I'll be surprised if Rahul musters up the balls to go to the elections as the Prime Ministerial candidate. Congress can now only pray that BJP doesn't get em 272 seats all by themselves and they somehow manage to muster a coalition to put a spanner in the works and then do a lil "dramey baazi" something like 2004 and make Rahul "gandu' the PM the son of the "tyag ki murat" ki italian princess.

Erm...why did you post this in China & Far East section? This belongs to the South Asia.

Like I said, his economic policies in Gujrat have been praiseworthy, the guy is a magnet and ambitious to boot. I was surprised when he convinced Tata to shift his entire operation from Bengal to Gujrat because of the farmer riot.

Tata was anyway looking for an alternate site due to Bengal plant being shut down because of that moron Mamta Banerjee.. MOdi stepped in with the right offer which was too good for Tata to refuse.. And that's what good economic sense is all about. Being able to spot and use the opportunity before anyone else does..

Back
Top Bottom