What's new

Reasons to Vote for Modi

Modi has been declared PM candidate so no point going in2 other members of BJP.

Y not mamata,MSY, etc??
I do not want the country to become a banana republic. thats why!!!!!
IMHO only the congress or the bjp can give effective governance , the others are too immature to run the country.

Are you from andhra and know telugu?
Or you must be praying that congress loses this time...
Cannot imagine a YSRCP supporter to support congress...
I am from Mumbai and i have been a congress party worker in the maha pradesh congress for over 15 yrs. i got transferred here on work 4 yrs ago . i evaluated the both parties and decided to work for the YSRCP for the assembly elections . for the general election i shall go back to Maha and work for the congress.

I am from Mumbai and i have been a congress party worker in the maha pradesh congress for over 15 yrs. i got transferred here on work 4 yrs ago . i evaluated the both parties and decided to work for the YSRCP for the assembly elections . for the general election i shall go back to Maha and work for the congress.
Could not understand
How can you work for YSRCP and go to congress again...:hitwall:

What kind of work are you involved in?

Could not understand
How can you work for YSRCP and go to congress again...:hitwall:

What kind of work are you involved in?
You wont understand .
come over to YSRCP hq and ask for the coordinator of koddad. and kutheguddem . that me i will explain in detail:)

You wont understand .
come over to YSRCP hq and ask for the coordinator of koddad. and kutheguddem . that me i will explain in detail:)
That is fine but why to go back to congress again?
You could stay in YSRCP itself...

That is fine but why to go back to congress again?
You could stay in YSRCP itself...
I do not need the power one gets when one has one the election. i go back to my job . As to why i will go back to the congress is because i believe in my MP Milind deora. By the way i am on a one year sabbatical from my job as a senior manager in a software company.

I do not need the power one gets when one has one the election. i go back to my job . As to why i will go back to the congress is because i believe in my MP Milind deora. By the way i am on a one year sabbatical from my job as a senior manager in a software company.
Cannot imagine that there are people like you also!!!

Next, Modi will turn India into a business and tourism hot spot.
That'll depend on his team.Its a possibility that Modi could perform well in his state because of his team.
I just hope Modi (if he turns into PM) doesnt put up an OBAMA act.
Yes we can remains just a slogan today....

I am going to vote for that party which will declare monday as holiday if any national holiday falls on sunday...
that's it.....:woot::woot:
Sahi ja raho!!!:enjoy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom