What's new

Reasons to Vote for Modi

I am going to vote for that party which will declare monday as holiday if any national holiday falls on sunday...
that's it.....:woot::woot:

Last edited:
The biggest benefit will be the Foreign Direct investment. He has a huge credibility among foreign investors..If nothing else, his win will give 2-3 great years economically..
More than that we cannot see our maunvrath to go to foreign tours and come back without talking anything...:cry::cry::cry:
And why does he need and Airforce ONE for that...

The biggest benefit will be the Foreign Direct investment. He has a huge credibility among foreign investors..If nothing else, his win will give 2-3 great years economically..

Like I said, his economic policies in Gujrat have been praiseworthy, the guy is a magnet and ambitious to boot. I was surprised when he convinced Tata to shift his entire operation from Bengal to Gujrat because of the farmer riot.

Like I said, his economic policies in Gujrat have been praiseworthy, the guy is a magnet and ambitious to boot. I was surprised when he convinced Tata to shift his entire operation from Bengal to Gujrat because of the farmer riot.
Afterall he is an evil gujju...:devil:

Man, u really follow Indian politics!!! Impressed....

Time to MODI fy India and let's not treat people like begger and give bheekh give them job and make them work and earn their bread n butter.

Due to Modi's popularity much bigger than that of his entire party people seem to have mostly forgotten that India is not a presidential democracy :lol:

Come on man!!! rise above the shri Rahul Gandhi standard of thinking!!:lol:
Unlike you i do look at the entire picture.
Os have you ever seem me promoting the congress party? i let my work do the talking in the field.

Why a Vote for the AAP is a vote for the Congress
There are two national parties in India: the Congress and the BJP. The other parties are regional and they don’t have a pan-India following. In the national elections — the Lok Sabha elections — one or the other of the national parties forms the government. The regional parties matter but they are supporting actors on the national stage.

The unfortunate fact is that the Congress party has been ruling India for most of India’s post-1947 existence, either as the sole party to form the government or as the leader of a coalition of parties. We all know what the consequence of that has been: persistent poverty and rampant public corruption. India desperately needs a change of direction. That can only happen if the Congress were to be removed from power.

My claim is that the necessary first condition for India’s progress is that the Congress does not have anything to do with ruling India. It is not sufficient but it is a necessary condition.

Therefore if you are really interested in getting rid of bad governance and corruption, you must not help the Congress to win any election. But if you vote for a party that is guaranteed not to be the ruling party, you are wasting your vote. You could have voted for a party that could have challenged the Congress in forming the government, but instead you are voting for a party that has no hope of ever forming a government.

If you vote for the BJP (instead of say the AAP), you strengthening the opposition to Congress. However, if you vote for the AAP, you indirectly are voting for the Congress because you help them win against the BJP.

I hasten to add that it is not that I have a great deal of love for the BJP — I don’t. But of the two national parties, the BJP is more likely to deliver good governance than the Congress. After all, in all likelihood, any Congress government will be led by the incompetent half-breed Raul Vinci aka Rahul Gandhi and his corrupt lackeys.

Neither AAP nor its leader Arvind Kejriwal has a snowball’s chance in hell of getting more votes than the BJP or the Congress.

My opposition is to the Congress, which has over the last 60 or so years held back India. They have to go. Anyone who votes for the Congress, or indirectly helps the Congress by voting for small regional parties (parties that have no hope in hell of ever getting the votes to unseat the Congress) is in my opinion misguided at best or at worst an agent of the Congress.

I am unwavering in my opposition to the AAP mostly because at its very best, all it will do is to ensure that the Congress continues the rape of India. I think they are not just misguided but perhaps funded by the Congress to split the middle-class votes.

If you want to reclaim Bharat or whatever, make sure that you don’t help the Congress.

Also once modi comes to power...We should give SC/ST 's 100% reservation so that they stick to BJP for ever...
Not a single chance should be given to congress to destroy india...

Unlike you i do look at the entire picture.
Os have you ever seem me promoting the congress party? i let my work do the talking in the field.
Are you a real general in the army?
You talk tough and straight to the point...:rolleyes:

Also once modi comes to power...We should give SC/ST 's 100% reservation so that they stick to BJP for ever...

Are you a real general in the army?
You talk tough and straight to the point...:rolleyes:
No but i do come from a military family , and yes i have precious little patience for propaganda.

Are you out of your mind

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom