What's new

Modi to Kill 500 Pakistanis for 5 Indians | Baba Ramdev

What language is he speaking? Is there a transcript of the speech somewhere?

In summary, he is saying that the PM and DM are incompetent, who are shielding Pakistan, by saying it was terrorist that killed the Indian solders. They should have killed 50 PA solders. Had it been Modi, 500 Pakistani armymen would have died for 5 Indians. Basically an idiot who is getting more airtime than his worth.

@Kloitra

ZH is not a star in Pakistan, he has been rejected. And even his narrative starts 'If they Invade us'.

If it so, it is good for Pakistan. Unfortunately, it just goes to show how lame Indian media is, guys like this aren't worth a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
This 'idiot' was the first to show his face on 26/11 in Mumbai as Pakistani terrorists were slaughtering innocent people, trust me we need a strong leader like him to stand up to terrorism in India and Kashmir.

Too many *** kissing Indians on pdf licking Pakistani boots shameful it is

This 'idiot' was the first to show his face on 26/11 in Mumbai as Pakistani terrorists were slaughtering innocent people, trust me we need a strong leader like him to stand up to terrorism in India and Kashmir.

What good did Ramdev did by showing his face while a terrorist attack was going on?

What good did Ramdev did by showing his face while a terrorist attack was going on?

Im talking of Modi not Ramdev who is Yoga teacher/Guru what does he have to do with that?

Ramdev is a religious holy person who is to be respected but the mods on PDF do not even know their own rules of the forum and allow abuse of Dalai Lama and other dharmic religious figures but you try to do the same with Islamic ones they will ban you lol

Im talking of Modi not Ramdev who is Yoga teacher/Guru what does he have to do with that?

The thread is about his idiotic statement. And I am not against him either, he is free to blabber all he wants. I just dislike the media, which would run after guys like him.

Great man is Modi he said we should give Pakistan a fitting answer in the language it understands like what they did on 26/11 killing men, women and children, otherwise they will continue to back terrorists into India.

Elect him to office, who's stopping you?

We have a specially made shaft for modi and his minions like you.

Fullscreen+capture+8162013+115351+AM.bmp.jpg

Elect him to office, who's stopping you?

We have a specially made shaft for modi and his minions like you.

Fullscreen+capture+8162013+115351+AM.bmp.jpg

Who we vote for and do not is none of yr business

The thread is about his idiotic statement. And I am not against him either, he is free to blabber all he wants. I just dislike the media, which would run after guys like him.

What did he actually say? u speaking of Modi or Ramdev

You know in Politics people say many things one must take it with a pinch of salt and not hype everything up lol

Indian media is well known for hyping up these things TOI is one of the worse I seen doing so, but people make all sorts of remarks in Politics it does not mean they will actually do it.

Glad to know that there are Indians with functioning logic and intellect , everyone cant be you.

This kind of idiotic comments are just making Modi's job difficult.Everybody expects him to be Santa Clause.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom