What's new

Modi to Kill 500 Pakistanis for 5 Indians | Baba Ramdev

This kind of idiotic comments are just making Modi's job difficult.Everybody expects him to be Santa Clause.

I watched a video before and Modi just said we should give Pakistan a answer in a language it understands and I for one agree with that. Anything more is just politics at best and nothing to get worked up about.

I must say a rather unfortunate comment....Not sure why people are hell bent on ruining their image...The same MMS whom we used to remember as a great visionery...had so much good to say about him is now being snubbed every now and then....similarly after doing wonders in his field mr ramdev is trying his hands in politics and failing miserably...and to top it all he has come up with another stupidity...

Great man is Modi he said we should give Pakistan a fitting answer in the language it understands like what they did on 26/11 killing men, women and children, otherwise they will continue to back terrorists into India.

Look...giving Pakistan a fitting reply is fine however misleading your own people is not!!....Care to explain what in your eye is a fitting response to Pakistan...Let's talk about that and then our capability to inflict that kind of damange....look jingoism aside we have seen BJP rule as well and no matter how hard they seem their actions are not very far from Congress...

This 'idiot' was the first to show his face on 26/11 in Mumbai as Pakistani terrorists were slaughtering innocent people, trust me we need a strong leader like him to stand up to terrorism in India and Kashmir.

Too many *** kissing Indians on pdf licking Pakistani boots shameful it is

hmmmm.....I would love to know what could have been done had he been the PM of india at that time??....your last line is very insulting dude...better remove it or else someone can ask what the heck are you doing here...no??

I watched a video before and Modi just said we should give Pakistan a answer in a language it understands and I for one agree with that. Anything more is just politics at best and nothing to get worked up about.

The people surrounding Modi and his fan followers often forget that NM is just a human being and just for the sake of argument if He becomes PM we do not understand that he can not change anything over night.Everything will follow its own course as it is happening now. Baba Ramdev has a huge fan base and when he himself makes the bubble bigger Modi becomes vulnerable more and more.

There was a famous Pakistan saying that 1 muslim = 10 hindus before the Bangladeshi war and looked how that turned out so remember take things with a pinch of salt, politics is politics just to get the mob worked up and excited. Another famous saying was if India builds the bomb, we will eat grass or leaves, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own." Does that mean he actually ate grass or leaves? lol

Does Narendra Modi approve this message??

There was a famous Pakistan saying that 1 muslim = 10 hindus before the Bangladeshi war and looked how that turned out so remember take things with a pinch of salt, politics is politics just to get the mob worked up and excited. Another famous saying was if India builds the bomb, we will eat grass or leaves, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own." Does that mean he actually ate grass or leaves? lol

and who was that and where he said that???

Source? where he is saying so.

no wikipedia and indian media!!!

I must say a rather unfortunate comment....Not sure why people are hell bent on ruining their image...The same MMS whom we used to remember as a great visionery...had so much good to say about him is now being snubbed every now and then....similarly after doing wonders in his field mr ramdev is trying his hands in politics and failing miserably...and to top it all he has come up with another stupidity...

Look...giving Pakistan a fitting reply is fine however misleading your own people is not!!....Care to explain what in your eye is a fitting response to Pakistan...Let's talk about that and then our capability to inflict that kind of damange....look jingoism aside we have seen BJP rule as well and no matter how hard they seem their actions are not very far from Congress...

hmmmm.....I would love to know what could have been done had he been the PM of india at that time??....your last line is very insulting dude...better remove it or else someone can ask what the heck are you doing here...no??

We will not know as he was never PM and doubt he ever will be but one thing was sure he flew to Mumbai to show his face but where was MMS or Sonia Gandhi? I never saw them did you?

A fitting reply is just in the same language as Pakistan understands or u still wish to continue passing the 26/11 file over like pass the parcel game and Pakistan saying we need more proof lol you guys make me laugh

What did he actually say? u speaking of Modi or Ramdev

You know in Politics people say many things one must take it with a pinch of salt and not hype everything up lol

Indian media is well known for hyping up these things TOI is one of the worse I seen doing so, but people make all sorts of remarks in Politics it does not mean they will actually do it.

Ramdev, not Modi.

We will not know as he was never PM and doubt he ever will be but one thing was sure he flew to Mumbai to show his face but where was MMS or Sonia Gandhi? I never saw them did you?

Well if we don't know then on what basis are we saying he will give them a fitting reply??

A fitting reply is just in the same language as Pakistan understands or u still wish to continue passing the 26/11 file over like pass the parcel game and Pakistan saying we need more proof lol you guys make me laugh
May i know what language Pakistan understands and more importantly how are you going to teach them....

The people surrounding Modi and his fan followers often forget that NM is just a human being and just for the sake of argument if He becomes PM we do not understand that he can not change anything over night.Everything will follow its own course as it is happening now. Baba Ramdev has a huge fan base and when he himself makes the bubble bigger Modi becomes vulnerable more and more.

Nobody is saying Modi can change everything but its a start in a fresh direction do u not think?

Well He is India's very own Hafiz Saeed + Zaid Hamid = 2 in 1

HS is a terrorist leader of LET who led prayers for Bin Ladin, Ramdev is a simple guru the 2 do not compare

Well if we don't know then on what basis are we saying he will give them a fitting reply??

May i know what language Pakistan understands and more importantly how are you going to teach them....

You need me to spell it out for you? I am pretty sure you can work that one out yourself

Nobody is saying Modi can change everything but its a start in a fresh direction do u not think?

Yes,I agree on that part.He should be given a chance to prove his ability to govern this country.UPA has got enough chance and failed with a zero score.

You need me to spell it out for you? I am pretty sure you can work that one out yourself
Actually with all due respect i want you to spell it out...Even a basic version will do...thnxs

Yes,I agree on that part.He should be given a chance to prove his ability to govern this country.UPA has got enough chance and failed with a zero score.
No doubt...Modi should be a given a chance however the last thing i want to hear from him is any nonsense...bcoz this scares me to hell..India can't afford another 5 years of bad governance...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom