What's new

Modi to Kill 500 Pakistanis for 5 Indians | Baba Ramdev

I have noticed that any Indian who says bad things about Pakistan, becomes an overnight Indian star FOR PAKISTAN.. :)

No he is real patriot not like you , if Ragul baba got killed in that attack means the same congress will take baba stance. Speak with some sense.

If talking stupid makes me patriot then i am not one......If you got a feeling that i am a congress fan then you got my wrong my dear friend.....But i repeat Ramdev should stick to do what he do the best..... YOGA!!!!!!!

@Kloitra

ZH is not a star in Pakistan, he has been rejected. And even his narrative starts 'If they Invade us'.

Then why promote his counter cousins across the border unless you want to give voice to more "stars" . The audience is desperate for stars it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have noticed that any Indian who says bad things about Pakistan, becomes an overnight Indian star FOR PAKISTAN.. :)

Wrong..... He doesnt become famous in Pakistan.... But he become famous in PDF.....:)

As an Indian I have respect for each every person. Especially for people who have taught millions of the benefits of yoga over TV for free. Besides my upbringing and culture dictates that I must not ridicule someone due to a defect - caused due to birth or otherwise. Nouveau riche Indians may be embarrassed by this compatriot. But I am not. :police:
I know that bro. I was kidding. Please tell me you do not find this dhongi baba a hideous caricature?

HAHAAAA. Sala modi jitni dafa jitnay pakistanio ko marnay ka keh chuka hay itnay to total Pakistani bhe nahe hongay

As an Indian I have respect for each every person. Especially for people who have taught millions of the benefits of yoga over TV for free. Besides my upbringing and culture dictates that I must not ridicule someone due to a defect - caused due to birth or otherwise. Nouveau riche Indians may be embarrassed by this compatriot. But I am not. :police:

Yeah, here is one of your guru, dhongi baba, cross dressing in a woman's shalwar.

ramdevinwomancostume_thumb.jpg

Please man ..... I would not trust this leech within a kilometer of any girl of mine. You are welcome to keep respecting this turd.

Back
Top Bottom