What's new

Modi threatens ‘strong reply’and complete isolation’ of Pakistan and revoke MFN status

Let me clarify then. India and Afghanistan will share borders and India and Iran will share a few small countries. Is it clarified now?

Yeah this was the idea on discovery Channel and bollywood long ago but the directors threw the script in the trash bin later on.

And while you are at it so plz tell us on what shared values and goals you want to have Ties with the heirs of abdali, ghanznvi ghori, nadir shah - - -

Yaar kesay insan allah ne zameen par utharay hain toba ya allah meri toba inko tho sharam bi nahi avandi bongia marthay waqt
He is obviously a younger person who needs to learn a lot in life. Therefore it is better to end the conversation and stick to topic on hand which is a serious one.

u tired to do the same in India, just that the impact on pakistan was much more than what India had to suffer...
but your fellow baboons act all gandhi and pissfull and lose their shit when we call them terrorist and potray to the world that we dont use proxy and terrorism and we are not terror mata? is hypocrisy part of your kind upbringing? or some special training turn you into ?fking filth

and you think india can fight a 2-3 conventional war with anyone? your business community your economy will be destroyed the day war begins!

use your brain please!
This self proclaimed parsi historian writes more bullshit than his fellow Indian members khabi kehtha hay jatt parsi hain or khabi porus parsi tha legit this penchod is lost in his own high menu yakeen nahi avanda now he is implying India can fight a 2 year war like what the ****

AND those stories been replied in deep inside india in mubai in uri in pulwama in deep jharkhand
And you still have 8x to 10x more body counts than us, a crippled economy surviving on aids and loans... we will take that any day ..

Nothing is serious everyone Pakistani member knows they ain't gonna do shit we are all here to hear their imaginary dreams off rags to riches

Indian army is only good at raping women fighting war is very difficult than raping women they should understaand this fact

to induce Desh Bhakti... i want HD free release of movie Uri.... plz

Unless Indians see dead bodies, and a lot of them, of the enemy, anytime soon, Modi spent his last day in office yesterday.

Cheers, Doc
This is perhaps the first time that I will agree with you on a political matter. If no action is taken then many people including hard core supporters like me will not vote him back.

Personally I can't stand the thought of Pappu or a dozen Mahathugbandhan PM candidates leading the country so I will vote NOTA if nothing happens.

But I have full faith that he will not disappoint

but your fellow baboons act all gandhi and pissfull and lose their shit when we call them terrorist and potray to the world that we dont use proxy and terrorism and we are not terror mata? is hypocrisy part of your kind upbringing? or some special training turn you into ?fking filth
and you piggylovers get it on both ur ends ... regarding the covert ops, its part of strategy for India.

you guys should learn how to manage PR for terrorism work... learn from us ..

Back
Top Bottom