What's new

Modi threatens ‘strong reply’and complete isolation’ of Pakistan and revoke MFN status

civilians pe firing karey gey then snipers marey ga to suicide kar ley gey .

हित-वचन नहीं तूने माना,
मैत्री का मूल्य न पहचाना,
तो ले, मैं भी अब जाता हूँ,
अन्तिम संकल्प सुनाता हूँ।

याचना नहीं, अब रण होगा,
जीवन-जय या कि मरण होगा।
फण शेषनाग का डोलेगा,
विकराल काल मुँह खोलेगा।

दुर्योधन! रण ऐसा होगा।
फिर कभी नहीं जैसा होगा।

~ रामधारी सिंह 'दिनकर'

Hit vachan tune na maana
Maitri ka moolya na pehchaana
To le main bhi ab jaata hoon
Antim sankalp sunata hoon

Yachana nahi ab ran hoga
Jeevan jay ya ki maran hoga
Fan sheshanag ka dolega
Vikaral kaal moonh kholega

Duryodhan ran aisa hoga
Phir kabhi nahi jaisa hoga

Ram Dhari Singh Dinkar

(You did not respond to peace overture
You did not understand the meaning of friendship
So I will go now
But before going I will tell you my last vow

There will be no more talks but war
Either we win or we will die
Sheshanag will open his hood
The god of death will open his mouth

Duryodhan such a war will happen
Like will never again happen

Ramdhari Singh Dinkar)

Last edited:
Take is like a man you crying bitch, when you put one finger then expect a fist and don't cry. Say something about Baluchistan LOL

Take is like a man you crying bitch, when you put one finger then expect a fist and don't cry. Say something about Baluchistan LOL
Ok... Now you Don't cry when we give you back...
Till then keep enjoying your sucess

As I said, the lack of people to people contact and your national siege psyche means that you guys are truly naive about the ground realities of India and go according to your media sound bytes.

It is not my interest currently to educate you or any Pakistani about the same.

Cheers, Doc
Well arent you a hypocrite?
Tell me, do u miss they days of Persian empire and then getting kicked and exiled form your native lands? We'll dot get yourself hurt big boi, we wouldn't want a repeat now would we?

Zor laga k, hayy yah
Nach k ga k, hayy yah
indashit2.jpg

After bharti zor dar sir ji kal strykee
ganges-poop.jpg

what a shame now Indian Hindu Extremists will do politics on dead bodies of poor indian soldiers what a pitty while every one knows they are playing with Indian nation......lol at MFN status :enjoy:

They were not soldiers. They were occupier terrorists.

Pakistan respect every soldier even from an enemy nation but not occupiers, terrorists, oppressors, etc. Kindly don't mix the 2.

The GoI should do the following on an urgent basis
1 call an emergency session of Parliament and declare Pakistan a state sponsor of terrorism and cut off all diplomatic ties
2 Recall the ambassador and all staff from Pakistan
3 give pakistani embassy 24 hours to vacate the premises
4 convert that building to Embassy of Republic of Baluchistan
5 since diplomatic ties have been cut all treaties become null and void so stop the flow of any river water to Pakistan
6 immediately start the construction of new dams on the Indus River. We require that water
7 stop overflight rights to Pakistan
8 declare that we will not play pakistan in any sport in any tournament including multi national tournaments like world cup, asian games, olympics etc
9 Economic Sanctions on Pakistan if any company wants to do business in India they will have to stop business in Pakistan
10 Amass the army along the western border let them keep guessing from where the attack will come

The GoI should do the following on an urgent basis
1 call an emergency session of Parliament and declare Pakistan a state sponsor of terrorism and cut off all diplomatic ties
2 Recall the ambassador and all staff from Pakistan
3 give pakistani embassy 24 hours to vacate the premises
4 convert that building to Embassy of Republic of Baluchistan
5 since diplomatic ties have been cut all treaties become null and void so stop the flow of any river water to Pakistan
6 immediately start the construction of new dams on the Indus River. We require that water
7 stop overflight rights to Pakistan
8 declare that we will not play pakistan in any sport in any tournament including multi national tournaments like world cup, asian games, olympics etc
9 Economic Sanctions on Pakistan if any company wants to do business in India they will have to stop business in Pakistan
10 Amass the army along the western border let them keep guessing from where the attack will come

BTW in 2001 when overflying was stopped by both sided Indian airlines were almost broken and begging to reopen Pakistani skies .i still remember it .
images

Get ready for war. it will happen. and this time dont ask for ceasefire, get ready for protracted war and go all the way... end this BS of acting like a defensive force..

Back
Top Bottom