What's new

Modi threatens ‘strong reply’and complete isolation’ of Pakistan and revoke MFN status

50 years are too much. We will have Afghanistan as our neighbour by then.
first got afghan corridor boy :lol:

Wait a little more for it. Army rule coming in Kashmir.View attachment 539440

Oh, I forgot to tell, There will no Pakistan by then. Only some new countries like Greater Baluchistan etc.
lolzzz there is nothing left your gov a have said it dozen times already . go google it

Wait a little more for it. Army rule coming in Kashmir.View attachment 539440

Oh, I forgot to tell, There will be no Pakistan by then. Only some new countries like Greater Baluchistan etc.
I cannot read hindi good sir will you please translate the bullshit on screenshot thanks in advance yours sincerely lala ram dev jila karakpur pind karakpur

We will take that as it comes.

First India needs to see an urgent body count mount of the enemy.

Cheers, Doc
what number will satisfy you? not an exact number a ball park figure? or lemme rephrase what number will satisfy your kind to make a movie on it? id say lets annouce that number tmrw you want our help PDF will request GOP to heal your wounds and accept that figure but please this time dont forget Nargis Fakhri White saree rain dance your kind dint include her in last movie!

Cheers

Pak!

How old is/are your sister(s)?
i understand you guys are frustrated and inferior and to feel manly you rape but keep your shitty fking mouth in your women and dont talk about our sisters!

FKING FILTH!

what number will satisfy you? not an exact number a ball park figure? or lemme rephrase what number will satisfy your kind to make a movie on it? id say lets annouce that number tmrw you want our help PDF will request GOP to heal your wounds and accept that figure but please this time dont forget Nargis Fakhri White saree rain dance your kind dint include her in last movie!

Cheers

Pak!

i understand you guys are frustrated and inferior and to feel manly you rape but keep your shitty fking mouth in your women and dont talk about our sisters!

FKING FILTH!

Cheers, Doc

Cheers

Pak!

FKING FILTH!
Then why do you guys want to know my age? Any specific reason?

Never let your guard down... Kameenay dushman ka pata nahi hota

bas tohra zyada pleaj! jee newj peh 100 acha nai lagay ga! arnab wont even bark at that number...200 pleaj!!!

Lulli ka demagh say talak nai hota chotiye!!!

You asked for a ballpark.

Cheers, Doc

Then why do you guys want to know my age? Any specific reason?
Because you claimed Afghanistan as your direct neighbor in future yet supposed several small countries in between. That is kind of immature?

Back
Top Bottom