What's new

Modi is not BJP PM Candidate

This election will be very keenly fought irrespective of Mr Fenku contest for a PM or not, he is sure to polarise voters on religion lines and thus provoking communal tensions

Dilemma for BJP is they have no other formidable candidate left in there party

I smell Pappu in this forum! :woot:
Alas - we are talking about PM, not rape. Plenty of threads exist on rape for the stimulation of our friendly neighbors.

Are you trying to maintain that Modi is still in PM race? I really want that stuff you're smoking man. It's gonna be kind of boring at my end today.

I don't smoke. Perhaps you smelled that Pappu who was caught in Airport with drugs - yeah the one with the foreigner girlfriend and mother.
Are you trying to maintain that Modi is still in PM race? I really want that stuff you're smoking man. It's gonna be kind of boring at my end today.

I think it's you who is high on weed, has BJP declared their PM candidate ??NO, what you need to do is to keep your fingers crossed and mind open.

I smell Pappu in this forum! :woot:
Alas - we are talking about PM, not rape. Plenty of threads exist on rape for the stimulation of our friendly neighbors.

The subject matter is Indian laws. Rape was just an illustration.
True - but according to Indian Laws, juveniles and mentally unsound(immature) people are also not allowed to run for PM.

I think it's you who is high in weed, has BJP declared their PM candidate ??NO, what you need to do is to keep your fingers crossed and mind open.

He's giving you direct signal man- he's going back to Gujarat. You think you're gonna be PM candidate and survive saying 'I give up'. That's stupid. There is no wave of public support or sympathy that can 'force' him to retract. Forget congress- BJP WILL NOT ALLOW THAT. You can keep lingering on- this is advani or anyone else, Modi himself. It's done. Finished. Kaput.

He's giving you direct signal man- he's going back to Gujarat. You think you're gonna be PM candidate and survive saying 'I give up'. That's stupid. There is no wave of public support or sympathy that can 'force' him to retract. Forget congress- BJP WILL NOT ALLOW THAT. You can keep lingering on- this is advani or anyone else, Modi himself. It's done. Finished. Kaput.

There will be many twists and turns before we finally come to know the real face of BJP's PM candidate, BJP won't dare to go against popular public as well as it's cadre's sentiments.And one more thing BJP is not the party which runs on blood line, here everything is democratic and I think numbers support NaMo.

By the way Who is next Acting PM from Kongress Side...

If he is not BJP PM candidate then ,we can see third front on Power seat in centere with Mayawati or MY or Nitish as next PM.

Product of communal (castism) politics Nitish Sushashan Kumar is greedy of PM post..

What a pervert. :( Rape may be just an illustration to you...Never mind...
You said Indian law forbid juveniles and mentally unsound to run for PM. My reply was, under Indian law, rape is not allowed too. How is rape the subject matter? :hitwall:

Young or old, hope you get a PM next year.

Whatever happens congress will not come in power, that is the mood of every person ,they can't let such corrupt government run again.They plunged india into great depression,thats why you see the last minute looting by congis"Loot as much as you can as you won't get another chance".

Well , I want to see a BJP govt in centre with Modi as PM .

Another term for congress will be a disaster .

Third front coming to power will be a much bigger disaster .

Back
Top Bottom